Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am
"WHAT!?" Nephilis asked, whipping his head around. "Why!? I didn't tell them to do that! I said do not attack these people! My friends! Goddamn it, if it weren't for me needing them, I wouldn't even be helping them!" He looks back at Aimea and sighs. "I know that. I'm sorry, but I'm under alot of stress right now. I just need a few more things to hurry and be finished. I'm sorry for yelling Rygor. It's just, I gave these people power and I've increased there army by god knows how much. Now...they're using it against me...that's it. I want my money and my men back. I'm tired of these idiots screwing things up!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am
Shatara looked at Zephyr and nodded. "I hope so as well...him and...Helios" she stated looking at Zephyr. "I know he had a part in it...but he's in my room resting, he lost his mind and I had to do a lot of mental work on him" she stated. She continued to brush Zephyr's hair then tying it up and wrapping it, so Zephyr wouldnt have bed hair in the morning. "I'll get on it and dont worry I have a mental link still open between him and I so if he tries any pre emptive crap...you'll know before anyone else:

Amiea listened to her brother as she created and updraft for the three of them to fly back to Evermore. "I know you are under a lot of stress and I've always told you to consult with me when you feel like that Neph" she stated. "The thing is you cant trust everyone, especially people who will come between you, your family and friends" she stated looking over at him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am
Rygor looked at them "I think our real problem is why are they making the other nations go after us..I mean after the bomb hit Dulceri nearly killed me and he watched me help him" He said. He looked down "If I had showed up after it I think I could have been dead and then whatever happened here it can't just be a coincedence" He said feeling even more worried than before. "I guess were all going to get real busy real soon oh well I hope Amalia understands" He said not realy paying attention that he said it rather than thought it. He felt it was odd that she was going through his mind at a time like this.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:20 am
"You're on the right track Ry." Nephilis looks up at him with dark red eyes, but doesn't notice it for himself. "But they're not turning them against us. They're just getting bigheaded with the people and money Helios and I have given them. Especially Marx, who is dead now. I need those nations under my belt though you two. I can't leave them...I just might have to...help them if they need it. They won't need it though. I know they won't...hey, if we are in the sky, why is it so hot?" His brow was drenched with sweat and his eyes only become darker and darker until his pupils were like rubies over a black drop of dark sand.

(Edited.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:23 am
"Count yourself lucky Rygor" she stated. She looked back at her brother sweating uncontrollably. "What do you mean Neph, it's perfectly fine here" she stated. She looked at him. "You dont look too well" she stated with a nod. "And think before you go and offer help if anything let me take off some of the load for you for the next few days" she stated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 am
"Thanks Amiea, but as for this feeling, I don't know. But I know one thing...I feel...thick...like a rock. And this is not an akward teenage thing. My body feels like a hard stone." Sweat begins to pour from him and he looks around at his entourage then at his hands. "Ow...ow!!" His hands become stiff and his muscles tense. "It feels like...I'm getting heavier...like gravity is focusing in on me!" A black film moves over his body from his mouth, covering him in seconds flat. He becomes so heavy with the material that soon, he falls through Amiea's windride, becoming a dark ball as he plummets.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 am
Amiea looked at her brother as she flew down faster than her brother was falling down. She created a whirlwind around Nephilis though it didnt stop him, it slowed him down so he wound be able to create a crater in the ground. She flew up, catching him, his weight had trippled but luckily for her, she had super strength as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 am
Zephyr nodded. "Alright. Make sure that you don't sever that connection, whatever you do," she said. "I should go get some ice for my hand. And after the day I've had...I need chocolate..." she added, giving Shatara a half smile at the end.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 am
Shatara smiled at Zephyr. "The only way that will happen is if I'm killed...and I dont plan on that happening" she stated with a smile. She looked at Zeyphr. "I'll be right back" she stated as she walked out of Zephyr's room and into the kitchen. She took a bag and placed some ice cubes in the bag as she tied it together. She then looked into a cabinet and found some chocolates Helios had sent her. She grabbed that as well as brought up some magazines and other girly things for them to do. "Zeph, we're going to have a girl's night" she said with a smile. "Here's the ice and I"ve got chocolate, magazines and quizes for us to take" she said with a laugh, being a total girl at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:37 am
(I'm about to go to bed finally.)

Nephilis opens his eyes and they were now as red as blood. His corneas were now as dark as night giving him a rather intimidating stare. "Amiea..." He spoke in a voice far unlike his own. It was much deeper, sounding like his father at a middle age, but still in the range of a teen. "Something's different." The shell fell off of him like dark chips of used up charcoal. "I feel renewed. Really renewed. I'm aware of levels of gravity now. Like yours and mine and the Earth's. I can...I can feel it."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 am
((lol I think I need to go to bed. I almost typed just the first half of Shatara's name as a nickname...rofl))

Zephyr managed a slightly bigger smile. "Thanks, 'Tara," she said. She pulled herself all the way into bed and placed the ice on her hand with a bit of a wince. She made another air cast around her hand to keep the ice on it. "I don't think I've seen this side of you before," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:40 am
Amiea looked at her brother and heard her voice. Her eyes widened. "Are you alright?" she questioned him in a concerned tone. When he said he could realize gravity she shook her head. How was it possible. "Let's just try and get you to bed okay bro?" she asked as she continued to carry him. She looked at Rygor. "Okay" she stated walking through the portal with her brother.

Shatara smirked. "Well I know, I dont let too many people see this side, I mean at the end of the day we are still women" she said with a laugh laying next to Zephyr as she did several crosswords at once. "Here take a chocolate, these are great" she said eating.

((Dont forget he can now make ice xd ))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:46 am
(I'm going to bed soon to I keep making spelling errors and needing to go back and posting slow so I am behind also I've noticed whenever I type Nephilis's I always want to type Nephili its odd)

Rygor was almost scared of the look Nephilis's eyes gave. "How is this possible?" He asked. He frowned wondering what all whatever it was effected. He also wondered what caused it "This is weird" He said. He wondered if this could happen to anyone else. He had to face it he wondered alot of things at the moment.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games