Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile looked at the scroll with the gate and how you can become stronger with a price but frown at it "Thank you Haku sir but I rather not learn this." he said with a smile giving back the scroll. "Could I help you train instead? or or I could meet the kage sir?!" Emile asked excitedly. He never met the kaga of the village before! But helping a chunin train would be awesome!

((It's fine :3))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Taking the scroll, the Shinobi quickly stowed it away in the scroll pouch of his flak jacket. "Right. Lady Kusakage. She's the one who made my a Gennin when I was... nine. Wow. I'm getting old. This is strange. Come on, Emile. I'm sure Lady Kusakage would love to meet another one of the many Shinobi in the village." With that, the clone headed in the direction of the Kusakage's Office where he hoped she would be. It was only logical.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

((My post rate will be slowing down at this point.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:42 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile squealed as the clone of Haku left for the kaga! "KAGA!KAGA! KKKKAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAA!!!" he screeched like a school kid about to get some candy! He rushed off to the Kaga's office to meet his leader!

((Ok xD ~Exit~))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:06 am
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji nodded and fled to the gates.

((Wow I fail at keeping up with rps))

Phantomhive Lord

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:25 am
@Clous-
DANDii Lions--
"Wonderful job!" Mimi cheered producing a forehead protector from her belongings. "How great! You both passed with flying colors. Now let's move on to some training we can work on Grass jutsus or jutsus of your elements. Your pick." The small woman continued to dig through her pack as she spoke. She brought out a collection of scrolls all contained up to at least genin level techniques.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image A vortex of spinning grass formed at the training grounds, which Erick appeared and the grass fell to the ground. He sighed. "So much for that." He said as he waited for Emile to come to the training grounds. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

MikeyZMB

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile rushed over near his teacher and stopped to take a breath. He put his hands on his knees heaving a bit as Frank the stick figure patted Emiles head. Emile stood up and smiled "I'm ready to learn!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:21 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

User Image Erick opened a pocket in his vest. "Alright, first off, im going to hand you this scroll." He said as he handed the boy the scroll. "In that scroll, are Earth Style Ninjutsu, ranging from Academy Student to Sannin level jutsu." He stated. "And since i was placed in charge of you, i will watch over you to make sure you don't hurt yourself with the training, cause i can't just abandon you even though i know you are learning." He said. User Image

User ImageUser Image

MikeyZMB

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Emile took the scroll and nodded at the man "I understand sir!" He said in a cheerful tone opening the scroll and looking at the first justu witch was...swimming in earth!? No this can't be true...can it? Emile read the magical words and then tried focused his chakra then before he knew it POOF! He was in the earth like water.
1/1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)
Emile got out of the earth still not wrapping his mind around how he even did that as well as it felt wet but he was not getting wet. He looked at the next justu on the list and it was having a clone completely made out of rock. Weird but do able, Emile focused his chakra to the ground and in no time BAM a rock Emile.
1/1

l_Valkyrie_I

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique)
Emile smiled at his rock hard self and smiled putting his hands on his hips striking a heroic pose! He then screened over the next justu on the list witch made a clone out of dust. Emile studied it then dismissed his rock clone and as it fell it made a big dust cloud. He took this opportunity and used his chakra to make a clone out of dust. DONE!
1/1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)
Emile looked at the dust version of him self and disperse it having a big dust cloud around him getting into his eyes. He cough and moved out of the dust cloud to see the new justu witch was just throwing rocks with a bit of extra power behind it. Emile focused chakra on a small rock infront of him. He watch it lift up and shoot off.
1/1

l_Valkyrie_I

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)
Emile smiled at the progress of is work and again looked at the scroll seeing the next justu seem very useful. A giant wall of solid rock that blocks attacks? Kick a**! he thought reading the hands signs needed. Emile copied then multiple times sit would be easy then he slammed his hands to the ground. The chakra pushed the ground up making a solid ten by ten foot wall that is six inches thick.
1/1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm
Quen started practicing against clones again. He was starting to switch between the back hand position and forward position with ease. One clone raised up its sword to block a forward strike, so he flipped the sword and switched directions, catching it with a backward strike. (2/10)  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)
Emile feel back seeing a huge wall in front of him that came out of no where. That was amazing! Emile turned over to read the next awesome earth justu on the list. Something about armor? Just by being dirty?! Awesome! Emile rolled around in the dirt covering himself with it. He got up and did the hand signs to make his armor!
1/1

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces