Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:38 pm
"He got away....damn" Tsuji thought to himself. Tsuji continued to glare at Sparkei. "And where in the hell were you! I was told everyone in the village died!" Tsuji yelled at Sparkei. In a fit of uncontrolable rage, Tsuji raised his hand and fired a blast of energy right by Sparkeis head but missed ever so carefully as to not actually hit him. Instead the blast hit the wall right next to him. "You will tell me everything or die!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:42 pm
"Oh?"

Vi said btu then she thought about it.

"Well thats up to Kren i wouldnt want to prolong the pain he's going through."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:01 pm
"I don't know much...but it will stop the poisen, not reverse it's effects...so Kren may not re-connect to the darkness with out years of work to learn what comes naturally to us." She stopped and sighed. "I'm sorry."

Kren pulled himself away slightly and sat on the couch. "How..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:04 pm
Vi listened intently. Stopping the poison would be good enough for her. Then from there Cy and she could help Kren with reconnecting with the darkness. Even if it took a long time. After all they were Vampires its not like they were going anywhere soon.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:09 pm
Kaylin sighed. "I don't know...It's an elixer, called Full Dark. if you can find someone that trades in that kind of thing..."

Kren sighed, but didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:13 pm
Vi thought for a minute. So she was going to have to find osmeone who had an elixer called Full Dark. But she had nothing to trade with. Except her gun and she wasnt giving that up. She sighed and shook her head.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:17 pm
Kaylin stood. "If your willing to help me find it. We can leave now." She smiled softly. "You know this world better then I. And i have things that are worth trading."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:21 pm
"Hm... Alright lets go."

Vi said simply as she started heading out of the room. Waiting for Kaylin to follow her.

Cy got up from his position on the ground and sighed. He pushed his thoughts from his mind and headed to the library.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:24 pm
Kaylin looked to Kren. "We can't leave him like this...have your brother look after him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:24 pm
With Tsujis incredible hearing, he could hear someone say the name Kren and Tsuji remembered that Lee said that Kren was the one in charge of this place. Looking back at Sparkei, who apeared to be gazing off into oblivion, Tsuji stearted to head down the hall. As he passed Sparkei on the way out, he socked him square in the face, leaving him to fall to the floor unconcious. Tsuji then vanished as he used his ninja speed to run down the halls to where he heard the voices.  

phoenix908

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:39 pm
"Right"

Vi transmitted her thoughts to Cy. Cy where the hell did you go?

Like you care Vi?

Come watch Kren make sure no one hurts him.

Cy grinded his teeth. Now she was ordering him around! He slammed the book shut and slammed it on the library table. He dissapeared and reapeared in the room with Kren, Vi, and Kaylin. He didnt say anything as he went to sit in the window like Vi had been doing before when she fell asleep.

Could you be a llittle less pissy? Vi shook her head and turned to Kaylin.

"Alright lets go. I guess the marketplace would be the best place to check first."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Kaylin nodded and looked at Kren who had become silent. ((Market place.))  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:50 pm
Vi followed after Kaylin dissapearing into the darkness. ((to the marketplace))

Cy folded his arms over his chest and stared out the window. He ignored Kren. Sligthly mad at him but it wasnt his fualt it was Vi's. He was more mad at her than anything. He felt like she had broken their promise and his heart was torn in two. But his face didnt show it, only his eyes hinted to how he felt inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:51 pm
Kren sighed. "What;s wrong Cy?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:56 pm
Cy smiled, it was a forced smile of course but it didnt look like it.

"Nothing..."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games