Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm
His cheeks turn a bright red and he forms a small grin. "It's okay,i liked it a little..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:58 pm
yuki smiled deviously " interesting " she said shifting in her chair a bit " breakfast almost done? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 pm
"Yeah but its a little burnt...." Gets a plate for her and gives both her and himself some of the eggs and sausage he cooked up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 pm
" doesnt matter really, it all tastes the same to me " she said with a small laugh, she stared to take small bited of the food then looked over at spike " did you get sai to fix up the garden? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm
"no...no i got....distracted....she brought up some bad memories...." He tells her with a sigh and glances to the left.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:50 pm
yuki looked at him for a second or two then went back to eating " well you punished her right? " she said in the same non-chalant tone.

Sai gritted her teeth together, she could hardly stand it. If she would have bit spike yuki would skin her alive, she didn't even want to listen in on the conversation they were having about her. Sai just wanted to get out.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 pm
Spike thought about his reply for a moment and then smiled. "No i didn't...I'm not that kind of person....." In truth he just didn't want to tell her that he hid and cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:18 pm
she almost slammed her hand on the table but calmed herself and placed it oh the table lightly " well, if she's bothering you your supposed to make sure that she doesnt do it again. i can't do it for you spike, your gonna have to do it yourself if you want respect " her voice was calm but her tone was serious.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Spike shakes his head and keeps a neutral expression on his face and crosses his arms across his chest. "I'm not asking you to do it for me....but in case you forgot there are different ways to earn someones respect other then through pain and fear....or have the many years of life and cruelty to others removed that option completely from your mind?" He asks her with a slight disgust in his tone at the thought of the last bit being true and pushed his plate away without barely eating anything before getting up and walking away. "I'm not hungry anymore...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:35 pm
yuki sat for a mintue looking fondly at the doorway, she then recollected herself and headed to the library to think things out.

there was a silence. a tense silence, sai could even feel it from the living room. she stood and looked out into the main room where the staircase was " spike? " she mumbled looking around for the two.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm
Spike was part way up the stairs,trying to head to his room, before he heard Sai's voice. Letting out a quiet sigh spike turned around and put on a fake smile. "Yes Sai? What is it?" He asks politely though he wasn't in the mood for conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 pm
" is um... everything okay? " she said stepped out from behind the framework of the door and looked up at him a bit worried, for his sake that is.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 pm
Spike thought for only a moment and shook his head. "No,everything is not alright.....I'm sure i just said likely the first mean thing I've ever said to Yuki...." With a much louder sigh he sat down on the bottom step and held his head in his hands. (brb gtg eat dinner)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 pm
she walked over next to him and sat a step above him " i uh... what did you say? " sai didn't really have to talk people through problems in past years, vampires were well known for two emotions. wrath and lust.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:43 pm
Spike explains to her what he said to yuki and after starts to rub the left side of his neck. "I don't want to hurt you Sai,you seem like a nice person i can reason with....can i?" he asks right before looking back and up at her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff