Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

I look at the blurry figures, talking about taking me back to the ward. "Sounds 'ood 'apta'," I mutter, it making a lot more sense to me than to them probably. I hiss gently in more pain, the light coming out of the bandages more strongly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 pm
Haku kept smiling as usual for him. " well sort of. He was in searing pain on the floor of the same room as sky and the one named cade. I coul detect him easily and heard his screaming from muy spot hidden within the base. I dont know what happened but he was plenty pain already from what i heard." reported Haku calmly.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Duke hadn't moved much like she had. She managed to fix herself into sitting next to him while he discussed Kendal's idea. It didn't sound at all grand to her though Duke seemed to not mind. Mina was her sister...and knowing her sister now, it might be dangerous just to go after her. She'd hurt anyone."Duke..." She began while grabbing hold of his arm. "Just go to sleep for now. He was putting it off much to long and all this wasn't helping his 'stress free' day.

Oh but it got even better. 3 others came in. Sky with a stranger in her arms and Cade. Something else went wrong.

~*~

There was Kaen, awaiting for her in some hint of disappointment. She'd done good right? "U-uh..." His brother, she knew she forgot something. "I failed to do so sir. There were way to many people and I only had an in and out kinda goal in mind. My sister is wounded and I took a car, but your brother is unscaved. However, he is very weak like Haku just said..."

Her hand had rested back on her gun's handle loosely until she maneuvered it over to undoing her holster's belt to lay it gently on her nightstand. After having Kaen reply would Mina go head out for some food.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

"I can't I'm a little busy. Who's going to deal with this crap after I go to bed alone or not. No one is going to deal with it as well and someone might do something stupid," he sighed to her rubbing his eyes stumbling against the bed that she was laying in and he patted it again. "Lay him down here, give him an antodote and a painkiller. That should stable his condition till tommorow afternoon. Till then, I'm not sure what else to do," he sighed  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

Cade sighs, looking at Duke as he is instructed to put Lukka onto a cot and give him some pain killers. "Right," he states, taking the now unconscious Lukka from Sky to walk over to the cot. He gently places him down, not feeling like giving the poor kid more pain than what he was already in. He then turns to the bedside table, seeing the needed morphine. "Um, how much of this stuff do I give him?" he asks in confusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

He listens to the reports given to him from Haku and Mina, nodding gently. "It seems brother can't control the flow of power flooding his system from those around him," he states with a chuckle, showing a hint of emotion for the first time in a while. "That will be all for now. Haku, I ordered a room next to my own on the left in case more members came. The right is occupied by two others," he explains as a way of dismissal. "Mina, come here for money for you may eat," he states, pulling out his wallet.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

"Depends, how much do you think he weighs? I'm not very good at guessing that right now," Duke asked looking up at Cade and seeing Sky sit down rubbing her mark as it stung slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 pm
Mina watched her leader's face change with interest. There seemed to be something about his brother that got to him. His brother couldn't handle the presence of the abnormal pretty much. She could only wonder if Kaen had any weaknesses.

Haku was dismissed when she was called forth to accept money for the food she'd been craving. "Do you want anything sir?"

~*~

Xaio couldn't convince Duke otherwise since he mind was set on everyone else. "I'm going to sleep then..." And up she stood with a slight wincing before adjusting to it and continuing on in a limp.

She didn't go to sleep right away. Instead it was the showering and comfortable dressing that came before when finally her couch beckoned her to finally sleep on it's decently cushioned surface.

"Oomph" She had fallen back to fix herself into a laying position upon it. Her hands burrowed beneath her pillow which held her head. It was appreciated much more tonight though she wished to be else where, resting with another. Her leg throbbed, but that didn't stop her from slipping into slumber eventually. "Night..."

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

Cade looks to Duke, then to the restlessly sleeping Lukka. He does a rough estimate based on how Lukka compares with the weights he uses in the gym. "I'd say around 120," he states, looking to Duke as he responds, looking to Sky with a hint of worry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image
Roku yawned and stretched."Much better...." he said as he flopped onto his bed. It wwas late and he felt like sleeping. "I'm gonna catch some Z's till dawn." He said with another yawn as he closed his eyes.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

He pulls out a twenty and hands it over to Mina as she asks if he would like anything. "Yes, a chocolate milk," he states simply, not hungry since he ate all of his dinner earlier when they were at the diner below.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

"Sleep well angel," Duke wispered lovingly. He looked up at Cade and thought it in his tired brain quickly before he said "Ten miligrams of each, mixed." He rubbed his tired head and sighed, "Seventeen of the antidote and five of the pain killers if she wishes. I've got to crash though, I can't stay up for much longer." He walked out of the room calmly pulling off his shirts walking through the halls topless. He sighed walking into his room throwing his things to the floor and undressed climbing into the shower quickly cleaning off as he brushed his teeth at the same time. He redressed in his tommorow jeans and belt like he always slept. Quietly, he laid down on his pillow and he smiled a little bit curling up with his pillow. "Night..." he muttered metally and physicly as he started to drift off asleep.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

He nods at the orders, grabbing the morphine and a needle, pushing out the air before piercing the rubber top. He carefully extracts the necessary ten miligrams before it clicks that he said she and gave differnt measurements. "Wait, what?" he asks, getting no reply since Duke had left the room. He groans, knowing at least the morphine was right so he turns back to Lukka. He ensures there are no air bubbles inside before carefully finding a good vein and pierces, pushing in the morphine. He then takes the needle out while placing a gauze pad on there, taping it down with the free hand. "Sleep well kid," he mutters, rubbing his eyes as he looks to Sky. "Come on Princess, let's get to our rooms," he mutters, his own sleep deprivation catch up with him. "Do you need some pain killers too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 pm
She took the money with a nod. "Coming right up." Which was weird to have said since Mina was never one to happily accept any requests. Down to the cafeteria, dining area she went.

They didn't have much to choose nor many employed at the time cause well, it was late. Regardless, she retrieved a chocolate milk and a container of mixed fruit before purchasing. It wasn't exactly the trip she had planned but there was a sudden lazy lag to her that managed to kick in on her way there.

Going back up though came the realization that she was finally tired. "hm..." The food items in her hands didn't seem as tempting anymore but none the less. The milk went to Kaen before she took a shower, got dressed, and munched of a few pieces before brushing teeth and hitting the hay. The rest was stored in a mini fridge. "Night Kaen." And with that said, came slumber.

~*~

It hadn't been long till Duke's footsteps were heard passing her slightly opened door. "Sir?" Her head perked up but her eyes remained shut while doing so. "Hm..." Xaio moaned alittle in self protest as she worked her way back up to her legs. Of course one was much more weighted on then the other while her limping after him began. A smile formed on her face in the dark when she fell upon his bed, now awaiting to just cuddle with him.

When the chance was given and his body was rested besides still one, she finally moved close enough just to nuzzle into his chest again before quickly getting hit with a wave of fatigue. Knocked her right out but she was where she wanted to be atleast.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm
Haku smiled as he sat on the roof of the building eating a huge assortment of food that he had brought up with him. He had stole money from his last few voictoms and spent about half of it on his meal. He munched on turkey, hamburg, roast, pork, steak and much more as he filled himself up. the meal was good and made him feel good as usual after eating. He simply lay on the roof enjoying the night wondering what to do next as he wasnt sure he wanted to sleep yet.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games