Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at Akatan as she began to embrace him even more, caressing his back. She opened her eyes and they were in the air. "Sorry" she said. She then heard a loud noise off in the distance. She figured that it was a party but then it happened again...then again.

Loud screams could be heard as she descended and looked at Akatan. "I think we have trouble" she said as she began to jog outside of the palace, seeing explosions in the distance. "Damnit...can't we at least get one night of sleep" she questioned herself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

Smiling softly Zalain walks to the window "what a great night" he think to him self. The moment is broken when he hears sounds in the distance "what?" he sticks his head out to see if he can see anything when he hears it again and again the "screams!?" he quickly runs to hitomi who is still at the door to her restroom "stay here okay, i'll go check it out" he told her. darting out of the room quickly he hoped she would understand that he didn't mean for it to sound like he didn't trust her to take care of her self, just that she didn't seem to be in fighting condition. as he entered the main court yard a few of his subordinates came up to him he told them "find Tamriale and tell him to split the group into five squads of four, have one team stay here and look after hitomi if its those guys in black she may be on there target list now. Have the other four teams search the city and fi-" his sentence cut short by the explosion the men nodded and where of they knew his orders he quickly ran toward the source catching up to the jogging morrigan. catching up to her "glad to see your back. Any idea whats going on to ruin the end of a very good evening?" he asked hoping she had a better idea then him and could prove it wasn't a worst case scenario.  

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm
((....Great, I was in the middle of typing when I lost the whole post... so, this post is shorter than the one I actually had originally.

Anyways, Kokeshi, Dais will not fall in love. Mai's too young, and Nicko has provided an escape from romanticism.))

Hodge was not offended by Mai's actions. He just assumed that Mai had taken the wrong one. "Well, that one is delicious too..." On top of that, she had paid for it when he meant to pay for her. But at least she had food now, and her stomach wouldn't be complaining.

Dais had been watching the pair and inwardly breathed a small sigh of relief when Mai grabbed a different dish. She probably enjoyed it, as she was smiling. If she had tried Hodge's suggestion, she very well could have barfed. Dais himself had gagged and struggled to keep the dish down, and he had to, being himself.

The marketplace wasn't on the outskirts of town, so Dais and no one really noticed the monstrosities approaching Vackel, but they would soon find out from the monitors throughout Vackel's kingdom.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm
((Too young. Lol. It's all good, I'm not big on romance anyways. Though it's sometimes nice, too much is just too much.))

Mai finished her meal happily in the marketplace. Though, as they were starting to return to the archives and library she had this very twisted feeling in her gut. She wondered if it was the food, but the air that blew past them reeked of negative energies and foul stenches, even though it was too subtle for humans to pick up on, most non-human species could pick up on it much more easily. Mai had perked up when it hit and she began to look around frantically. This feeling was coming at her from all angles. Most people just kept along with their normal lives completely oblivious, but she could not help of feel disturbed by it all.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo opened her eyes as Fayte pushed away. She was confused at the sudden break and wondered if her had changed his mind. It was then that she sensed a dark blanket fall over her senses. Echo dodged just in time as an atTack shot past her, ruffling her hair. She manipulated the water in the air making a disk. Echo dropped to it and moved near Fayte. Her eyes widened at the fiercesome creatures. "What are those things?" she murmured.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:05 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"Crap..." Akatan could see it in the distance. He lamented under his breath and looked past her. "Oh well. I guess that now I can test out my new power huh babe? Let's go."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked Zalain as she sighed. "I don't know" she admitted. Looking at Akatan she shook her head. She didn't want to fight for once in her life but she ascended into the air, she could see the grotesct monsters. Charging her hands with electricity she prepard to release a wave of paralysis for the monsters.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm
Fayte sighed. " I don't know what they are...But whatever they are, they are threatening my home, and I don't like it. " He said daarkly near the end. He gripped his hand around the handle of his sword. He looked at Echo and said. " Looks like our moment was cut short, it was nice though. " He said with a smile before he allowed himself to begin to free fall. He dive bombed towards the ground gripping his sword tightly he burst into mist right as he was about to hit the ground, materialising his body again in the middle of the monsters he began to strike, Using his wide swinging motions from Capoeira he began to dice the monstrocities to pieces, they didn't seem very strong but their numbers were unimaginable, Fayte wondered where such a large number had come from and why they had not been noticed until now. He froze the water in the air and as he swung the ice shards moved along with him slicing through the monsters in his way, however what he had done didn't even make a small scratch in their numbers, he prayed that things wouldn't end like he thought they would.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 pm
(Some one want to let me know whats going on?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 pm
(( In reality not much, people have now split up into their own little couples, and have begun to show their affectinos while this was going on an extreme amount of hideously deformed humanoid like monsters have begun a massive movement on all of the kingdoms and are now invading, why they are attacking and who is leading them is currently unknown. ))  

Nicko1421

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 pm
((Wow, I'm a little confused on how to do this, now.))

Ashford

Ashford stared blankly at the flash of light coming from the mountains the castle was resting on. She jumped up, frustrated that her wings weren't coming back. "What the..?" She muttered, a sudden movement catching her eye. Hundreds of creatures were filing out of the mountain, and it didn't seem that they would be stopping anytime soon. Scanning the mountainside, she spotted a white creature amongst all the black ones - Fayte. Seconds later, Ashford was running down the castle steps, trying to assist Fayte in battle. "Don't screw up, don't screw up, don't screw up." She said to herself, crashing into the line of beasts. Forgetting her bow, Ashford reached into her bag and grabbed what appeared to be another arrow. Pushing a small button on the tip, though, it grew into a large spear, which Ashford proceeded to throw into the beasts and retrieve it, repeating the process many times as she worked her way towards Fayte. "What's going on?" She shouted, hoping he could hear her.

Jones

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:35 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal had been at the temple he had taken Destiny to earlier. He knew Destiny was hurt about not getting a fragment and so he felt bad he had gotten one when she hadn't. He wasn't sure if she even wanted to talk to him at the moment. He then herd a distant explosion and frowned. Fearing the others might be hurt he quickly closed his eyes and performed the locating spell. He then sighed "Destiny..." He said. He then knew where she was and quickly ran back to the castle hoping to find her safe. He couldn't help but wonder what was going on though. He knew he would need to find Fayte soon as well.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"Hmph." Akatan placed his hand against the golden knobs of Morrigan's doors and awaited the reaction that soon came. His skin became the element of gold and so did his eyes, yet they did not lose their trademark power. He found himself heavier, but it didn't matter for in seconds, he was engaging all the enimies he could in combat. He saw Morrigan blast a wave of electricity at them and smirked as he backflipped high over it. "Good teamwork."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at him. A slight smile tugged at the corners of her lips at his words and expression. Echo shook her head clearing her thoughts. Battle require focus afterall. Echo shot towards the frey a moment after Fayte. She shot her hand forward as if using her throwing knives. Iced daggered shot out impaling creature in key points causing them to drop like flies. Echo jumped off her disk, which travelled on slicing many a beast in half[, and flipped. Echo pulled her sai out and land in that "path" she had made. "Come on" she said. Echo stabbed down in the knee of a dark being behind her. She the reached forward grabbing the head if another and smashing it down in the ground. Another creature came and as the second beast cried out Echo pushed off it's head and used her sai, which was still impaled in the first veast's knee, as leverage to push off and kick straight up knocking the third on in the face with a satisfying crunch.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny had been on the roof of the palace as she was still disappointed on how she didn't get a fragment. She clenched her fist as she thought of Kendal getting a fragment. He was a wonderer...he didn't even have a kingdom he called home.

She then heard some explosions in the distance as she grabbed her staff. Levitating off the building she saw people being murdered in front of her eyes. "I am not weak..." she said to herself as she grabbed her necklace as it glew a teal color.

Her long white hair blew upwards as a long range of energy hit the lake of Vackel. Soon it glew as a large serpent like creature shot out from the lake as Destiny lept unto the beast as she caressed it. Looking at the humanoid monsters, the beast inhaled as a beam of charged energy fused with an ice beam came hurling down on the monsters.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games