Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:33 pm
((lol it's all good biggrin he was going to tell u sooner or later xD))

Daichi laughed, sitting on the bed next to Lucifer, "He told you?" "Yeah I did! He got pretty excited too!" Tomas said, standing next to Jet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 pm
" I can't believe it , I can't believe it , I can't believe it, well i do but still , I can't believe it. Jet said jumping up and down excitedly. Electricity was crackling in the air around Jet.
" This is awesome, Can I be the uncle" Jet asked  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Daichi just laughed, rubbing the back of his head, "Wow, you are excited." Tomas sat on Daichi's lap as he grinned, "I don't see why not! Just no stupid stuff, alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 pm
" Got nothing stupid, now for the party, Lets see balloons and streamers, and presents , and bears , and flying bison rides, and fireworks, and and and um....." Jet said then finally stopped jumping. " Um oh and fire shapes, yeah i'll do my old fire tamer act it's gonna be awesome it's not just a party it's gonna be a festival" Jet said jumping up and down again. The electricity started up again and shined like sparkles.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm
"Woah, woah, woah! Hold on there Jet." Daichi grinned, "This whole thing is going a little too much to your head. Tone it down a bit." Tomas laughed, "He really is happy about you being a daddy Daichi!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm
" Ok Ok no bear how's that" Jet said planning the whole festival in his head. " I wonder how much of the city the king will let us decorate with streamers and banners" Jet wondered out loud.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 pm
"Oh dear god." Daichi said grinning as he shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 pm
" man i gotta start planning" Jet said as he started talking about stuff he needed to do  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Daichi sighed, "Jet, I don't want to have some huge festival or something. It's just making me more nervous." He laughed slightly, "Mind if we talk outside?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 pm
" Umm Yea sure ok , but not even the fireworks and and streamers and banners?" Jet asked walking outside be hind Dai.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm
Once they walked out, Daichi's grin fell and his shoulders stumped. "No Jet. I don't want to have a festival." He sighed, "I just...I don't know. This is just a new concept to me now. Being a father? Yeah, I knew Lucifer wanted kids but with me? I'm not that great. Half the time I feel like I'm doing something odd...or something. But being a father....it's just making me nervous. I'm not saying I'm backing out of it...I'm just trying to wrap my head around the situation. I lived in a very...awkward family. My father...wasn't the best. I just don't want to turn out a terrible father like he was...and I have no idea why I'm telling a 14-year-old this..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm
" For a 14 year old i can be very understanding, but don't worry you'll be a great father. I've seen you with tomas. Don't worry all new parents are nervous at first, it comes with the deluxe baby package, and no you don't get to choose another package, but just stay true to who you are and try your best and I promise everything will be fine." Jet said

(( OMG Jet's most mature moment ever I'm so proud crying ))  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
The "Steadfast Wind Bender"
Aether "Innocent Aer" Chastity

Aer jumped down from the rooftop. 'If the Avatar won't show up, I might as well wander around and find something to do...' She stretched, commanded Arrow, her hawk, to fly around, and pulled her hood over her head. She started walking around the streets of the village.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Daichi laughed slightly, "Wow, the first mature words I hear out of your mouth." He grinned and jokingly elbowed him, "Thanks."

((OMG I'M SO PROUD OF HIM! *huggles Jet* ^.^ u make me so proud!!))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 pm
" Yea well i have my moments" Jet said smiling and elbowed him back.
(( They grow up so fast *Sniffle* he's all mature now))
" Now about that party, not a festival just a REALLY AWESOME PARTY" Jet said going back to party mode.

(( Oh well nothing ever lasts ))  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games