Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm
Massasooni backs up a bit, being blinded by the sudden rushing of the light. "Ah, I really wasn't planning on touching em." He said, feeling his dark aura dissappear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:40 pm
Luna dropped the creature and the light starts to fade.She looks at Massasooni"Not you love. They were planning on attacking you"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm
Massasooni slowly regains his sight, along with his dark aura, before nodding. "Alright... yes, that happens pretty often to me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:18 am
Luna smiles and kisses him"Well I wont allow it here. Lets leave this room please my love"she waves her hand a little and her long floor length red hair started to braid on it owns.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:04 pm
Massasooni glances to her hair before nodding. "Alright..." He said before stepping to the door, reaching for the doorknob, but then stops to turn to Luna. He wanted to ask something, but not quite sure how to ask it "... Do you... feel 'whole'?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:25 pm
Luna blinks"Whole? I guess so. I feel more whole when I am with you"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:53 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. ”No… I mean… those that… chained you and all that… they said something about you now being ‘whole’… so… just… nevermind.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Luna blinks then tilts her head"I feel like I did when i was a child before my mother died. So aye I do feel whole. Like I was meant to be and there aren't many voices in my head wanting out"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 am
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. ”What were you doing in here anyway?” He asks before crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am
Luna looks at him"I have no bloody clue. One moment I was down stairs thinking things over and the next thing I know I am waking up on the ground inhere with red hair around me"She said.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:57 am
Massasooni raises an eyebrow before shrugging. "... I should really show you a mirror then.." He said before finally opening the door.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:53 pm
Luna walks out"Why?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "You'll see..." He said before spotting a hand mirror set on a chair. He picks it up and points it's reflection at Luna. "Take a look at yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 pm
Luna blinks then looks into the mirror. She gapses as her eyes widens"By the stars"She looked just like her mother with a few differences.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:32 pm
Massasooni nods a bit, handing her the mirror. "Yeah... some figures had you in chains and such... you were in pain and everything... I was about to just about try and kill someone when they just... released you and disappeared."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games