Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Lena looked around at their new surroundings and peered over the side of the boat. "This will be my first mission on the sea," she said looking up at the seagulls flying above. "I'm glad I have a strong stomach," she said patting her torso. She looked at Lucas and the others who were told to remain on the ship. "What should we do to pass the time?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 pm
Clara was about to insist but a wolf-girl seemed to speak for her. She shuttered at Serena's anger but left the girl alone to cool off like Cheshure suggested last time. Renault was apparently reading her mind too as he suggested the one thing that would ease her worries about Serena but increase her own worries about exposure. "Me? Go with you guys to the U.N?!" Clara questioned a bit more loudly than she wanted. "Err...I don't know..." No, no, no! It's filled to the brim with humans that are going to judge you or hate you or something worse! She didn't mean to sound misanthropic but her years as a gifted made her a bit paranoid about non-gifteds' opinion. Clara didn't like the rejection she got back home but she rather than small drop than a global scale.

But still, what if Serena's really hurt? She thought glumly. What if the Mad Man and his Merry Mercs crash the party and start killing people. Wasn't that what that Sade girl was talking about? Clara sighed. I don't want to lose anyone esle, I really wish I had gotten to know Yukina... "Um, I'll go. The more the safer I guess." Which was true, that tough looking gunslinger might come along and the wolf-girl looked strong too. "Though can I take my naginata and my hat?" She asked quietly "I'd feel a lot better if I could."

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 pm
Serena Elizabeth Rose
”People can be such a bother at times” Serena whispered while sitting on the floor, using the bed behind her to lean on for support. Her long black hair laid around her on the floor while she fought to stay awake. “One little meeting…I can probably sit as well” With her mind set she stood up straight. Her eyes narrowing in determination.

Sebastian Lockheart
“Work? But its my day off” Sebastian moaned down his mobile while pouting “Ok ok I understand, big meeting, important people, one butler called in sick. Fine im near by anyway so ill see you all soon”
With that he flipped his phone shut and turned around. “Man and that Sade girl ignored me as well…how rude but alas time for work!” He said in a sing song voice. Before heading towards the palace “A big U.N. meeting eh? How boring!”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:25 pm
Noah eyebrow quirked at the response he received from Karana, it would seem they were finally putting a move on things. "Well I hope it goes well." He replied with a smile as he finally stops before them, he long pure white hair draping over his shoulders; Not to long after he responded Brian went ahead as to adding more detail and even asking him to accompany them. "Sure why not? I have nothing better to do right now. I was just about to go check on everything in the lab but they can manage." He stated calmly as he was ready to go when they were.

Khaos looked towards the mad man as he relayed what he had missed and it would seem they were going out for a little fun but at least they weren't being split up. Soon enough he felt himself being dissolved into smoke and once they reappeared they were on a rather large warship. "Well isn't this just a wonderful sight." He stated calmly, he hasn't been over seas in quite some time and he was use to the motion and scenery so this was nothing new to him. Looking back towards Angelina he notice he was still holding her hand but slowly released it. "You alright?" He questioned knowing her abilities though not know what kind of effect her being water would have on her.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm
Angelina looked at Khaos and nodded. "Yes I'm alright" she said with a laugh. "My fire is a psionic fire, not a natural kind so water doesn't weaken me" she said laughing. "Thanks for being concerned though" she said as she took a seat and crossed her legs looking at Khaos.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 pm
"Fantastic then. And Clara, I suggest not bringing weapons to this meeting." Renault spoke. "We want to show them, then let the do their thing. The sight of weapons or the sound of a metal detector going off might just jolt them." The last thing Renault, Brian or any of these gifted organizations needed to do was to dishelve the leaders of nations, the owners of nuclear weapons and the commander of black ops task forces that had licenses to slit throats while their victims slumbered. He did add something though to make her trip worth while. "Um...you can wear the hat, but they may make you take it off in the building...ahem. Try the hat, but not the naginata."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:48 pm
Brian laughed a little. " I think you missunderstand. Most if not all of the leaders of the nations know about the existance of Gifteds, how else do you think organizations like Cleanse and Eden can operate without political backlash? Don't worry we're not trying to prove we're gifted we're trying to prove that we're good. " He looked upward. " Alright I think we should go, things must be getting ready about now. " He said as he looked towards a crudely made elevator like device, the people that lives down here didn't exactly want company so why build a perfect elevator system? " Alright get Serena and let's go. " He said as he walked towards the elevator. He stepped in and waited, this would take them to the lower shelter of the palace, the one used incase of bomb threats, the exit had been specialy opened for their arrival.

Cheshure watched from his cat body as Brian stepped onto the elevator. He looked down at them and waved from his rooftop perch. " Be careful you guys come back in one piece alright. " He turned and walked from sight where he was was anyone guess, he was probably going to chase a mouse in the Sanctuary kitchen or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 pm
"It never bothered me honestly." Renault admitted as he hunched. "Heh, we're just some people living in the backwoods and boondocks. C'mon you two, let's get a move on shall we?" After stepping into the elevator, he giggled. "Maybe they just haven't renovated. Someone in here told me to leave my bifocals on the davenport should they need be cleaned. What in god's name is a davenport?"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm
Once everyone was on the elevator Brian pulled the lever and up they went. up high into the cavern until they came into a vertical tunnel which had no lights. " ....Charming..... " He said with a sigh. As they came to a stop in a bumb shelter like room. He looked around and stepped out of the elevator. He looked at the others and smiled. " Alright everything is set let's go. " Their footsteps echoed through the hallway. " Karana, Serena, Clara, and Noah I would like to thank you all for coming with me and Renault, it would have been difficult without friends like you. Wow never thought I would say that to an Eden member. " He was joking of course, their rivalry had only spawned because of their methods and not out of any actual hatred. Once they came into the actual palace level the scenery changed. Fine marble decorated the floors as golden fixtures littered it's walls. Paintings so spectacular DaVinci himself would be jealous hung gracefully from their place. Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling regally. " Wow I must say I am very impressed. " He walked calmly and collectidly through the hall until they came to their door, a fine dark wooden door embedded with the English Royal family crest. Brian took in a deep sigh and said. " Alright here we go. " He opened the doors and looked in at the dozens of world leaders, each one sitting in a chair behind a desk with a tag on it to represent a country. There in the center of the circular room was a row of seats meant for them. " Good Evening. " He said politely. He stood up straight his usually friendly demenor slightly faded he needed to be stern and forward not nice with the leaders of the world. He took his seat where his tag stated "Cleanse Leader" To the side sat equally fine seats marked "Representative" Then there was a second lining of seats, marked. "Eden Leader" as well as "Representatives" Sitting infront of them were the current leaders of 4 main countries, the United States, England, Japan, and France.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm
Sai fixed his hat on top of his head as he began to walk down the halls. It had become kind of a nervouse habit for him. He was however, glad he hadnt been asked to go to the meeting, politicians really werent his thing and like Chesch, he doubted he would be able to refrain from at least some of his antics at the meeting. The hatter looked in a couple of rooms always finding the over polite and respectful hoodies at some sort of task where they couldnt be bothered. "So...boring..." It was now that he really felt the first twinge of homesickness. "Oohhh miss my blade too..." He pouted a bit and looked at his empty hand. The attack he had used on Vincent had also shattered the blade leaving him without his old weapon. Sai sighed once more and pulled his hat down full over his eyes. That blade had been a gift.  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am
Cheshure's cat body walked on thin air next to Sai. " Looks like someone is a little down. Did you want to walk around snobby politicians? " He asked as he looked up at Sai. " I can't imagine either of us doing so, we're not political material we're more like circus people. " he laughed and sighed. " Well besides that someone needs to watch over this place. So you miss your sword? Why not put in a request for a new one down in the armoury? " He asked. " I mean they havee an extensive weaponry division I am sure they can craft you a new sword in no time. "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am
Sai tipped his hat up to look at Cheschure and smiled a bit. "Yes.. though that meeting would have been quite a bit more fun with us there." The small smile stayed as he continuied walking, happy his friend never really let anything get to him. "Ya, these hoodies dont seem much like fighters, more monk-ish... and ya...I was thinking of doing that but" He pouted a bit, comic tears running down his face. "I miss my old sword..." The look however soon faded as he stopped midstep. "Though makeing a sword might gimme a chance to perfect that attack i used..." A grin crossed his face. "Right then, to the armory!" He got ready to take off then stopped. "Uhh Chesch...where is the armory? Remember this is my first full day umm awake in like a month."  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am
Cheshure opened his mouth to say something and then stopped. A confused look spread across his face as he thought for a moment. " uh... " He suddenly morphed into the tiny robot named Gir once more. Floating in the air his head turned to the side slightly and said. " I dont know..... " Then he laughed like he was on a rollercoaster and began hitting his large robot head with his tiny ands. " Weehoooooo! " he shouted as he planted himself and started running. " I'm runnin I'm runnin! " He shouted. He really knew where t towards the armoryhe armoury was this was just more fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am
Noah looked at the others who were coming along on there little trip to the higher floors, he didn't to much know the Eden members but he would learn to trust them soon enough. Once they made their way to the elevator he stepped in and awaited for it to make its way up towards the top, once Brian addressed him he nodded reassuringly. " No problem bro. I'm just glad I can help." He stated as they made there way out of the elevator and towards the main room where the meeting would be held. Looking around this place was truly beautiful but the beauty also came with a huge price.

Khaos turned his body to face Angelina as she answered his questioned and then begin to laugh. At first he was a bit confused as to why she was laughing but her next statement would clear that right up. "Yeah so I guess I was concerned for no reason then." He stated and released a small chuckle. "Yeah no problem." He replied to her thanks. "So Angel, what is it that you think I should know about you?" He questioned though he intended to learn everything about her, its something about her that interested him so much.  

Celestin Selone

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 am
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena had made an effort with her usual attire, which was more suited to fighting. And instead went with an office look, black knee length skirt, white blouse and a black business jacket. Her hair, which is usually down was up in a high pony tail, though a few strands remained down framing her face.
Her eyes moved from one leader to another taking in their features.
She glanced to her left then right looking at the serious faces of the Eden members and the Cleanse.
It was hot in the room, too hot for her liking. “Let us hope this goes well” She thought while her eyes looked down at her hands, which she fiddled with, either out of fear or the fact she needed to keep her own troubled mind of the fact she was ill.

Sebastian Lockheart

“Ahha! Perfection at its finest!” The strange man known as Sebastian exclaimed while putting the finishing touches on the buffet meal that had been prepared for the queens special guests.

“Wow…Sebastian the buffet looks fantastic! How the hell did you manage to prepare all this in such a short amount of time?!”
Carlos said while marvelling at the splendid sight.
Sebastian chuckled darkly while doing to thumbs up
“I am just one hell of a butler”
Carlos groaned and placed a hand on his head in annoyance
“You have been wanting to say that for a while now haven’t you? man you are such an otaku at times”

“Ok Sebastian, Carlos, Robert, and Philip, you all know what to do! Remember on the trays you carry, the sparkling water is on the left while still water is on the right! Utmost respect to the guest at all time is a must! You all have your designated places to stand at all times. If any of the guests ask you for something you must oblige with the greatest of respect! Ok Door man! Open the doors!”
“I hate this part of the job…standing still for so long is such a bother!” Sebastian thought the small group of smartly dressed butlers entered the grand room in which the U.N. meeting was taking place.

At first Sebastian did not take notice of the group inside the room. It was not until a familiar scent reached him that he looked to his rightp “Oh my! What is this? My old comrades? here?" he smirked taking in their familiar features “Heh and Cleanse? Renault you old dog why did I not get an ivite to such a weird party?! Its been far too long since we last spoke” he took his respected place standing a behind the leader of Japan, after all he was quite confidant with understanding the Japanese language so the others had voted him to stand there.
Sebastians red eyes gleamed with excitement. There was no way that Cleanse or Eden could do anything to him in this type of situation “Don’t want to make a fool of yourselves now do you?” Without being able to resist he raised his hand and waved to Renault.
Carlos who was designated to that area gave him a perplexed look before shaking his head in annoyance.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games