Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:07 pm
"ha?" Omen took his attention on to the doll, Sine, and read what she had wrote. "Oh I see..." He said after reading her paper. "Well if it's just sleep they need then we let them but I don't want to let them sleep on wet floors....." Omen commented then looked at the cieling. "I wonder..." He thought as he used his left hand told up Vincent and freed his right.

"Hope this works..." Omen snapped his right fingers making an echo from the sound. It was silent for a moment until a matress, old but decent, fell fromt he ceiling. "That actually worked nicely......if it did it without the debri..." He waved his hand from the cloud of dirt and settled Vincent on the matress. When Omen straighten his back, an audible crak was heard. "Ow......gah....I won't be carrying stuff for a while..." He said to himself rubbing his back. "You can stay with them and sit on the crate box right over there if you like." Omen offered to Sine. "Excuse me, young man, We don't need a matress anymore, I found one." He informed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:32 pm
((Why are the floors wet? Caly worked on the most of the upper story already. They've all been revived adn back to looking new))

Poison got moved again to remain near the blue-haired demon. Caly herself saw to a little extra protection in terms of magic around the room just in case. She didn't know if anyone else would be attacking soon and these three wouldn't be able to defend themselves anytime soon.

It was then that she sensed something...it seemed like one of them were stirring slightly. She didn't notice it before, but now she did and she turned to face where it was coming from. It was Vincent. It had to be. He was the only one of the three she knew magically speaking. She knelt down beside him, slowly and very carefully removing the mask. She remembered that something about her presense helped him keep the evil side at bay. For now until the mask could be repaired (if it could) she would remain by his side.

"Vincent?" she said softly, gently touching the side of his cheek. She wondered if she could do something for him now, to help him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Vincent moved once again as he his sleep was disturbed by the voices and presence's of those around him. As his mask was removed his eyes shot open and he let out a gasp. His arm shot out quick as lighting and took hold of the broken mask. He quickly took it back and placed it back on his face.

He held the mask to his face for a moment or two before he suddenly scrambled to his feet and leapt to the nearest wall. Vincent had his back to the wall, his feet and hand were placed firmly to the wall as well. He scrambled up to the corner of the room near the ceiling. How he was clinging to the wall was only clear through sensitive eyes- ones that could pick up on magic....

Black demon wings.. and a long demon tail could be seen as Vincent clung to the wall. His fingers.. that were now claws were embedded deep into the woodwork. His breathing was quick and shallow- very much like a scared animal. He must not have recognized those around him for he stayed away from them- even though they smelled familiar to him.

Sine- the little doll threw her pencil down on the ground when Vincent fled to the wall in fright. She pointed to him and started nodding and shaking her head at him as if she was yelling at him. She stomped her foot and balled up her fists.. all the while Vincent watched the doll. She pointed at him and then at the floor- while she couldnt speak it was plain she was ordering the demon to come down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:26 am
((Omen caused a huge rain fall which kind of flooded most of the floors. If you fixed it then I probably didn't see it. Sorry... ^^; ))

"HA?!" Omen became surprised with Vincents sudden startle. "Oh..." He calmed his chest seeing that the girl had try remove his mask. "Well he's holding on to it so there's no other explanation....at least now..." Omen thought. "Ah Excuse me! Mr. Vincent! Please settle down, you'll disturb the other two as well as hurt your self!" Omen made the motion for Vincent to come down from the wall.  

Taimu Dolores

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:46 pm
((I think maybe you did the rain AFTER she fixed it....I think....))

Caly was so startled that she nearly shrieked in surprise, but just managed to contain it. Her eyes were wide as her own breathing picke dup, but swallowing she looked at all of them in turn. First Vincent, then Sine and to the last person conscious before returning her gaze to the demon. She could see that soemthing was seriously wrong, her empathy picking up and trying to overwhelm her with all that Vincent was feeling. She wasn't sure why, but she could feel "loud and clear" all the emotions running through him.

"Vincent? Plesae come back down. It's me Caly." she encouraged softly. She still ramined where she sat, not wanting to alarm the demon anymore than she already had. She also started to project calm and a sense of protective-ness to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 pm
Vincent settled some as he watched those around him try to calm him down. They meant him no harm and after that had become clear to him he dropped to the ground and stood up. He was still fearful of those around him but he tried to relax the best he could.

"Who are you?" He asked those around him.

Sine the little doll just sighed and threw her hands up. She figured he wouldnt remember anything. In time though she hoped Vincent would get his memory back. Maybe he just needed a good slap upside the head, she thought to herself. She folded her arms and looked to the other two beings the two vampires.

Cy the male vampire stirred first, his eyes opened lazily after some time and he sat up with his hand to his head- as if it hurt. He took off his broken glasses and rubbed his eyes.

"Damn dolls... where's Vi? " Was all he said in a groggy voice before he slipped on his broken glasses and looked to those around him. "Hello" He said a bit surprised. He looked next to him at Vi who was still sleeping and then at Vincent who was in the corner of the room. "Oh i remember you... you and your damned dolls." He said as he stood up and rubbed his neck. "I cant remember exactly what happened but i know it has to do with you and that." He said as he pointed to Sine the little doll.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:24 pm
Omen breathed easily. "Good, he's off the wall.." Omen thought and looked between Cy and Vincent. He wasn't sure what they were exactly they were talking about, only to the fact that they knew each other. "Let's just hope they don't cause any trouble." Omen hoped to himself and then silently scoffed deciding to answer to Vincent's question. "I'm Omen Fairfield, I'm Kanareshii's temporary leader in command." He introduced himself calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 pm
Campbridge was looking at the young girl..Could she be.. Caly?
"Caly..Is that you? God lord, It's been a couple of mon since I last see you! what are you doing here? Bored fo Kanareshii?"
He said while helping her attend to Vincent. He knew who t the unconcious woman was. She was that Vampire from the School that tired to seduce him so she could feed.
Then, Vincent did his thing.
"Good, good. Seems like the demon's more energetic than usual."
A small smile of happiness could be seen on his face.

"Uh..What? Your the New leader fo Kanareshii? What Happen wo Wallagalatedredded?"
Obviously, He was still unable to recall the leader's name. All that tiem away didn't help it.
"And, why are you two here then? Did you move the base to this new building? Vincent, Calm down for Heaven sake. It's me. Alex."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:52 pm
"Mr. Cadwallander Whataname?" Omen corrected Alex. "He told me had some buisness to take care of in his letter, but he will return soon." Omen explained. "In the mean time I'm temporily taking his place."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:07 pm
Cy stood up and introduced himself with a small bow. "The name's Cy and im afraid the demon... Vincent doesnt remember anything past meeting us meaning me and my counterpart Vi." He said as he pointed to the sleeping Vampire girl. He turned back to the others, and tried to explain what had happened to them.

"I cant say for sure but all i remember is Vincent's dolls doing something they shouldnt have.. some kind of ritual. but i think it went wrong for it ended up sucking us into a vortex. Our worse nightmares came true in that dark dimension and it was only recently that we were spat back out. How long we've been gone i dont know but it felt like ages has passed." Cy said as he shook his head and ran a pale hand through his short ebony hair.

"But seeing how you seem to recognize the demon then not alot of time has passed." Cy said as he rubbed his neck and pushed his broken glasses up on to his nose.

Sine glared at Cy as he spoke, she folded her arms and turned her back to the Vampire. Vincent stayed in the corner for now but slowly he was relaxing. Vi was still asleep for now....  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:17 pm
"Oh and if that girl is your counterpart Mister, try to hold her when she tries, again, to suck my blood. Not that I can't defend myself but I don't want to hurt her. She's too pretty for that. But it's a shame that Vincent lost his memories... Tough now that I think of it, it might be better if he doesn't remember me. I've been gone for quite a while without even telling him goodbye. Well...I was planning to only be gone an hour and I didn't saw the time pass by."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:34 pm
"Vi? Oh yes she can be a handful at times... she goes after anyone that she thinks is beautiful or handsome." Cy said gently before he turned to look at Vincent. "Theres a chance he'll regain his memory, why i still have mine is a wonder. And whether Vi still has hers is a mystery.... Whatever happened in the past even if Vincent did remember im sure he'd forgive you." Cy said while turning back to Alex.

"I hate to ask.. but as you brought up blood. Could i ask any of you for some? Its been awhile since i've fed, a few medical packets of blood would do fine. This way i dont have to feed from anyone." He said with a slight blush, a soft but handsome smile and a rub of his neck.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:42 pm
"BLood? Yeah sure. As long you don't try to rape me like she did. Take some from me. I'm mysteriously immune to most illness. Vampirism and Lycanthropy included. Be warn tough, some of your race told me my blood was quite spicy. If you don't like spices, you might want to skip me as a meal."

He said not really cared of being sucked on. Wasn't worst than a mosquitoes bite anyway. He was more worried about Vincent. If he was memory-less, there was no way to know how he would acted. Will he be be the Light Vincent or the Dark Vincent?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:01 am
Omen was thinking for the moment on the situation. Currently Vincent has amnesia, The vampire girl, Vi, was still asleep and most likely gooing to be hungry when she wakes up, and Cy is already going to be fed by Campbridge. "Well I'll go see if there are any medical blood packets around this building. I'm sure Miss. Vi will be hungry when she wakes up." With that he went on his search through the building.....until he came back. "Uh....can someone come with me? Mr. Whataname didn't send me a map of this place...." He asked slightly flushed in embarrassment.  

Taimu Dolores

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:39 pm
She watched silently, trying to decide when to speak and then softly told Campridge, "The building is the same, I've only been reviving it to how it was when it was new." then she turned to the others, Omen, the new one...she hadn't known that Cad had left and actually put someone in temporary charge. That was something new.

Then she turned to the vampire, "I can also feed someone and not feel any side affects. Comes with being part elf I think...though as long as I don't get hurt in any other shape or form." she said only loud enough for someone with acute hearing could actually hear. That wasn't something she even wanted many people to know, so only those who had super hearing would have heard her and for now that should only be the ones in the room.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games