Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Ember listened to Timothy and nodded, listening to his instructions. "Got it..." She disappeared in her family and went back to South America like she and Sakura was supposed to. Right now she didn't know what was going on with her or where she was but she would wait.

~~~

Aimee caught Moli's glance which made her shiver in her seat, crossing her legs indian style. She watched Roulin, knowing after this he was going to need someone to comfort him and it was going to be either her or Moli, but probably her. ~Please... just accept it and not freak out. I hate it when you break down...~ She thought this, her eyes now closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 pm
Chris Shadowheart
Demios nodded to Armand and let him find food. Meanwhile he pulled out his spell book. He flipped through the book trying to find a way to locate either team, but the book didn't have much in the way of location or teleportation. He sighed as he closed the book "For the question I speak bring me the answer I seek" He said. He wasn't sure what the spell would do if anything, but he had to try something.

Armand nodded to Demios with a smile before stepping out of the cave to scout the area. They had been in a cave. They weren’t in the Appalachians mountains themselves anymore, and the cave they had been in was a distance away. The Appalachia chain was a long range of mountains running from the southern sections of eastern Canada all the way down to southern United States to the state of Alabama. And that was why Armand didn’t know where exactly they were. He had only been concerned in getting out of the targeted area to safety and running into people on the way. They hadn’t run into any one from any of the teams.

The scientist travelled on, making note of where he was relative to the cave, so he could get back to Demios with supplies. He decided against improvising something with tree bark, grass, insects, and whatever animal he came across in favor or searching for some sign of civilization. After some time, the view cleared in front of him to a wide wooden fenced field. There were farms in the area, and Armand could see people dressed in older garb than he thought. He was pretty sure Demios and he hadn’t time travelled. The women were in bonnets, and the men had those flat black hats on, and many kept long beards. There were even horses and buggies in the area. Armand couldn’t even tell there was a war going on just by looking at the scene.

The explanation came to him when he happened across a sign that told him where he was. Amish Country. Pennsylvania Dutch area. Oh… The people were nice, though they were a little closed at first probably because they thought Armand was unorthodox, but Armand managed to convince them to part with some food to help a friend after he coincidentally happened to save one of the young adults from a falling beam, which Armand had no part in causing the accident.

The red head soon started the trip back to Demios with some food in hand. They included three pieces of whoopie pie, bread, corn, some water, and some pieces of chicken. The Amish had been quite generous, and while Armand was a man of science, he respected them on their living style. Different cultures had different values.

((He’ll reach in the next post, or if you want it earlier, Demios can just notice him coming back. Anyway, hope this post was alright.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm
Roulin listened intently to Dante as he explained his experiences in the Nol Era as he paced around looking at pictures of a younger Moli and a pregnant Paine. He wasn't taken aback by anything Dante told him, but rather he was amused. It all seemed more like family issues than anything else, but just knowing a facet of the mystery was good enough. Maybe after the talk, he and his new team could piece together certain events and figure out where this book was once and for all. "Hmm. Yeah, keep going. This has become more interesting in a soap opera kind of way."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 pm
Neo was sitting outside the room lucien and others were in when he heard thomas tell the others to get out and neo to come in. sighing he handed his sword to Itachi to hang onto since he didnt want to carry it with him and walked inside with a passing glance at will wondering if it was his idea, or is this punishment thing thomas had mentioned was coming to pass. He shivered a bit thinking about it but shrugged it off as stupid to worry about and walked in sntading not too far from lucien. " so you called me?" asked neo as his eyes activated for a moment before returning to normal. In that moment he noticed the thing thomas was doing to lucien and wondered how that little ability worked.

Itachi had been following will in case he had something more to say and simple shook his head when neo handed him his sword. He held it losely in hand as he headed out again and decided to go for a walk around the area a bit but decided to stay not to far from anya and amaya just in case will started more trouble. After his own puke attack on the plane he didnt need anya poisoning will or anyone else here again and causing another.

Nova noded and followed benkei and kojiro. He held out both hands as he scaned the wound with magic seeing what he could do. " Well i'll be tired as f*** after but i should be able to heal him up. Had i healed him sooner it wouldnt have been too bad but his energy is drained too making the wound hav emore effect on him." explained nova as he put both hands on the wound. " I wont lie this WILL hurt ALLOT." said nova as a large magical symbol appeared above kojiro and inbetween novas hands and the wound. A great light shon so brightly it would temporaraly blind anyone looking at it as it worked its effect. When the light was gone the wound was healed up full yas if he had never been hit his entire body was healed up as well making him look like new as even his energy had been restored as nova sank back to his knees and laid down on a couch unable to move from exhaustion. that magic was his strongest healing magic but it was very costly taking all his energy to cast. It was basically a one time a day thing.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:55 pm
" Well sense you find it so fascinating why not continue this little story. The Heralds of Mind and Body were prepared to give in and the Satan and God Owl commanded them too. The Heralds fought them, but lost and they escaped. None of the Heralds were prepared to be found out and replaced, so they killed all of our followers. They killed millions upon millions upon millions, but they never found us. Those fools should've never learned of the new 'Full Deck.' " He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. " It was all so fast, and yet in a sick sort of way it was necessary. After a while, The Heralds found the Mind and Body Heralds as well as the new Death Owl, Thomas. They just couldn't attack Thomas because he was too strong, and he was guarded by humans so killing him would alert the world to their presence. The Heralds then sent their old masters who were no longer Heralds. Three were killed. The remaining five escaped and were never seen again. Even now we have no idea to the where abouts of these five they've escaped even my information web. During this time, the Heralds made weapons. They also made a gun called the Giygas Pistola, or the Eclipse Gun. They used this gun to shoot down The Phoenix and The Raven and they almost died the last time they were shot. Unfortunately, Thomas managed to take this gun apart and scatter the pieces across the planet. This is all that I know Roulin. Unfortunately more information will be scarse. Now I'm going to offer you a warning, just because you are the Life Owl does not mean you've escaped the idea of death, you've simply been given a little wiggle room with it. Also I do not want you to go off and search for either the Heralds or Thomas your new title gives you power, but you've just acquired them you have no idea how to use and control them and I'm not going to lose another family member, understand. " He stood up and folded his arms. " I offer this warning only once, you're a grown man and sadly I won't be around forever to give you guidance. " He smiled and relaxed. " Roulin....I think it's time you left, the Night Owls I mean if you're going to reach your potential you can't be under my wing forever. But don't think that this means that I won't be around, whenever you need an information source, or just someone to talk to I'll be here, but now you're on your own, Roulin stay safe I couldn't be more proud of you all, not just you Roulin, you've all become Owls I can look up to, I know that when it's my time to go the world will be in good hands never lose sight of what your goal is. " He smiled at all of them and shook his head lightly chuckling to himself. " Looks like Che and I did more then just cause trouble, we put people in the world that will shine above the rest. "  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 am
Roulin looked at Moli and returned his brother's smile with a grin. "You know Dante, that was precisely what I was coming too. I'm going to...well...separate from the team and form my own. It's going to be called The Five Suites. I know it's strange because a deck of cards has only four suits, but the times are changing. Wouldn't you agree?" It was paltry justification, but justification nonetheless. "I'm going to need Demios, Aimee, Khalifa and Moli---Roulin." Moli spoke out to his brother cutting his announcement short. "Roulin, I'm going to stay with Dante's team if that's alright with you. Heh, I can't look over you all the time."

"I understand. Well, I guess it'll be just us four then. The Four Suites. But, before we go on, I'm going to need some specialized training every now and then. And by that I mean I want to fight you Dante." Roulin's words weren't confident, but he meant his request. He needed to know where he stood in the world of the high-tier owls. It was imperative at this point because if he was going to lead a team, he'd have to know where he was.

~~~

"Hello Neo." Thomas said as he continued to feast upon Lucien's pain. "I have a question for you. But I'm going to need you to sit down before I can ask it. Can you sit down for me Neo please?" Thomas's voice was far lighter than it had ever been. The business man side of him was now showing, but towards the large glass window that he faced, he was smiling sinisterly.

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:31 am
Neo didnt like that tone when the death owl used it but didnt show it as he shrugged and sat down cross legged like hed heard some japanese do. " well alright might as well. so what did you want to ask me in private like this? Well depending on how you count lucien there but im sure he can keep whatever secret or whatever it is just fine. After all most anyone else who got a wound like that would likely already be dead by now, so hes pretty resistant afterall." said neo as he faced thomas.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 am
Thomas looked over his shoulder and Neo. His darkened face didn't give any luster in the bright morning sun. "As you well know, we're in England. Thanks to Amara, we've been placed where we need to go next. Bless her soul." Thomas removed his hat which soon returned to it's normal non-negation covered form. It was hat that attributed to southerners. It as black, but not as black as the slime covering Thomas's skin. "Trips around the world. Exotic cuisines. Fancy cars. Women. The people that work for the UNS get all of these things and seldom do they lose them. My question to you Neo is do you enjoy working here? And if you'd be so kindest, tell me how it was working with Che." The dark film covering Thomas's body began to dispell. His pale skin darkened only a bit in the sunlight. His slicked back hair was now visible. His dark grey overcoat was also able to be made out now. "It feels good to not have that stuff covering me right now. It's liberating somewhat."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 am
After constantly having his pain drained Lucien's senses had returned. He wasn't moving properly but he could turn his head to see Thomas and Neo, their formless blobs of color took shape and he could recognise them, he could hear and make out the words they spoke. He remained quiet and listened. He was curious as to why Thomas had called just Neo into the room, Lucien hadn't forgotten the words that Neo had said on the mountain if there was one thing he couldn't stand it was disloyalty.

Dante raised an eyebrow, then laughed. " Like father like son I suppose. Alright if it's alright with them then feel free to take them, the Night Owls will be losing some of their best but I know you all can handle it. " He listened to ROulin's challenge he laughed a little and said. " Well you don't sound so sure of yourself. " He reached out and lifted Roulin up by his collar with one hand. " If you want to fight me then challenge me like a man! " His smile was that of a proud father getting his son ready for the real world. " Challenge me like a manwoud, if you can't hold your head up high and confront me then you're not ready to lead an organization. "  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:06 am
Amara looked at Amaya and smiled at her waving as she left. She really wished that girl could have just grown up normal. Lucien...Thomas...I'll be back she projected as she headed out the building walking the England streets. The cool breeze graced her skin as she relaxed a little. She needed answers...proof...how was she going to execute this plan of hers?

Sabrina looked at Timothy. "Well we need to get to it" she said to him with a smile. "I'll let you lead seeing how you know everything" she told him with a smug grin.

Noel just sat there listening to his explanation, crossing her legs. She said nothing as Dante explained. If Roulin wanted her to explain anything else she would. Those were dark times...times that she honestly wanted to put behind her. Her architect seal activated in her left eye glowing for some strange reason.

Aeon soon heard the sound of a news report. Putting down her magazine she looked towards the television. Apparently there was a mass battle in the Appalachian Mountains. Groups of super powered individuals were waging war the voice said on the television. "Gosh this is getting crazy" she said to herself looking at her coffee rolling her eyes. "The could at least have more whipped cream" she said looking back at the television. The cup now had a little more whipped cream in the cup, not known to her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:08 am
Neo laughed a bit when he heard about what thomas said about what the UNS get. " not with will around we dont. although that could just be me. Well the jobs not bad we have some fun and got to put those night owl kids in there places more then a few times in the past. due to my lack of real damage giving powers i could never do much and che seemed to always ignore my advise. Even in the mission to gain that time owl girl and che was betrayed by the owls he trained and raised and only me and itachi came to his defesne defeating flo and amara and that shadow controling girl whos name escapes me without much trouble. He still laughed it off as no big deal even as itachi ahd to burn his arm back on after lucien severed it. che draged us all over the world for his own ends and didnt seem to care much about the UNS purpose. He changed over the journey and was willing to kill me to help amara even after she tried to kill him. It was very frustrating as he saw us only as pawns and never tols us his plans always changing them with each stop it seemed. It was after those incidents that i gave up trying to be modul worker here and started doing my missions with as little effort as possible. He kept us from killing each other with his charisma and kept the younger ones from killing him with fear. I honestly never really thought of him as much of a leader. I think the same of lucien honestly. He doesnt trust us to help him fight and left us all to fend for ourselves as he foolishly fought several trained owls alone and without a healing power. not exactly leader inspiring stuff." said neo. He figured he might as well come out and say it all as he knew lucien would need to hear it to improve himself as a leader in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:33 am
When the teen's small frame was lifted from the ground almost effortlessly, he was terrified of the demon summoning man he'd worked for and studied under. Within seconds though, he began to smirk. That smirk then became a grin brimming with self-assurance. "I want to fight you Dante! I'm going to acheive what you and my father couldn't!" Roulin phased through his teacher's hold and landed on his feet after a foot long drop. "I'm going to change the world in ways that Che could've only dreamed. Before I do that though, I'm going to best you in a fight." He retained his grin now aware of the powers that he did know he had. All the absorbed abilities would be put to use against Dante and to beat him, he knew he had to utilize them well.

Moli watched the two watched exchange words. His brother had a quick change of heart. While he watched the two talk, he looked around for Noel. "I think I want to train this new power that I learned...yeah. I don't want to be left out here. What with Roulin starting his own team and gaining a weird new power."

~~~

"Do you think you could make a better leader Neo? You know what you could do with your power? Do you know how many nations you could rule? How many people you could have bowing at your feet?" Thomas stood up from Lucien's side and looked at Neo. His face and body was clear. His long double breasted peacoat rested atop his upper body unbuttoned. It revealed a dark grey button up covered by a black scarf. His pants weren't of a different shade as they too were pitch black. "Would you help me? Your power is valuable. If you allow me to guide your power, then I promise you, you'll ascend higher than any official at the UNS." ~Gotcha. Don't be gone too long now.~

~~~

"I want you to be one of the major Owls when this is all over with. I just want to stay a Herald." Timothy admitted to search partner. "I wish I did know everything. I'd know where this book was and I'd know the best way to get rid of it."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:42 am
Noel looked at Moli and smirked at him. "Hey Moli...I'd like to talk to you about a few things" she said to him. She got up and kind of pulled him away. "Hey I'm sorry to say this....but you're friend...is dead" she said. She felt that he should know. Looking at him with a concerned face she wondered how he would take it.

Amara received Thomas' message as she went towards a boutique. She looked on the inside of the store as she walked in, she looked around at the clothing. She then heard a voice. A woman was screaming at a child. "You freak...you're a freak" she said to the young child. Amara looked at the abuse as she rushed to the young boys side. "Excuse me ma'am...but I think you were on your way to the back" she said "persuading" her to leave. "Are you okay" she asked the young boy as he nodded. The couple then went outside as they talked. This is how Amara knew she wanted to work with Children. "What is your gift" she asked the young boy. "I can freeze stuff" he said. Amara thought and smiled. "So you're a cyrokinetic" she stated. The young boy looked at her. "Um...I don't know what that is" he said. He looked at cat that dashed in front of them as he threw out his hands as it froze in place. Amara was surprised. "So you can stop molecules....interesting. Do your parents know you can do this?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 am
Moli tilted his head at Noel's statement. Immediately, he didn't know what she was referring to but it took him only seconds to realize that she was talking about Kira. His eyes wandered to the side before he sighed heavily. "I told her to get out of there while she still could. Well now." He closed his eyes and began to pray in his mind. Noel, being the God Owl, would feel his sentiments going out to her. "Fantastic. That's another person that's been killed by this war. Noel, I need to ask your help with something so I can prevent madness like this from occuring again."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:06 am
Noel looked at Moli as she felt what he had prayed, she frowned and then smiled quickly. She hated this for him. Leaning in a little closer she looked at him and smiled. "Yes, what is that?" she asked him with a curious tone.

"No" he said to simply. "People make fun at me at school...it's like...they know something is different about me. I've never used my powers...okay once but that's because some bullies were picking on me" he confided in Amara. Amara looked at him with compassion. "I'm sorry you have to go through this" she told the young boy. "What were you doing alone anyways?" she asked him. "Well....my parents do know...the kicked me out of my home" he said to her. "So you're homeless" she asked knowing the answer. "You're going to come with me" she said smiling at him. "I'm Amara, what's your name?" she asked him. "Victor" he simply replied. "Nice to meet you Victor" she said with a smile.

Aeon reached for her coffee as she looked at it in shock. Where did that whipped cream come from. She then threw it away. Looking at all of the news lately one could never be too careful. She soon took out her MAC book to do some online research.

Sabrina was surprised. "Why me?" she asked him curiously. "This book is really becoming a pain in my side" she said. "As far as this gun...where do you think our piece is located?" she asked him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games