Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:47 am
*feeling like she's being watch, she stops kissing Sabin and looks at the Damien and Anau watching them and instantly blushs* we have people watching us *she whispers to him*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 pm
Erik hazily looked down at Anau then followed her gaze to the two people kissing. "It is springtime." he commented.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 pm
*surprised but happy about him making the pun, Anau smiles and looks back at him* True, it is spring and that's when Big Brothers leave me to play in the sun *she kisses his cheek then plays the innocent one* Shall we go in the water or would you rather something else???
Awesome nerd
Erik hazily looked down at Anau then followed her gaze to the two people kissing. "It is springtime." he commented.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 pm
*snarling Sabin let's her go pretending it didn't happen and his brother and sister didn't see him* ........ *he sulks then pull her away from their nosy eyes*
FairyFumiko
*feeling like she's being watch, she stops kissing Sabin and looks at the Damien and Anau watching them and instantly blushs* we have people watching us *she whispers to him*

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm
*she cast her eyes on the water* you can't blame them for looking you know and being happy *quickly looking at Anau then back on the water*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:17 pm
*he stops as they reach the shore and he wraps a towel around her...she realizes it his towel not hers* I'll dry off then I'm heading back.... *she could see he was blushing a bit*  

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm
*Fumiko frowns* why are you leaving so soon? It not going to be much fun without you *hoping he will stay or they will go somewhere together*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:33 pm
Erik gazed at the ocean and made a face. "I've no swimsuit." he muttered with a slight tilt of his head.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 pm
*he looks at her and feels guilt then sighs and just holds her as they lean against a big rock that blocks them from Damien, Erik, and Anau...the one thing that surprised her was that he'd seek solitude from then when Anau was on a date and she had seen how possessive Sabin was when it came to Anau*
FairyFumiko
*Fumiko frowns* why are you leaving so soon? It not going to be much fun without you *hoping he will stay or they will go somewhere together*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:44 pm
Oh ok well then what would you like to do then Erik??? *still holding his arm Anau smiles at him feeling happier then she's ever felt*
Awesome nerd
Erik gazed at the ocean and made a face. "I've no swimsuit." he muttered with a slight tilt of his head.

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 pm
*She leans into him, leaning her head on his shoulder. Suddenly she pulls off of him and looks at him* Wait, is this how it's going to be with us? *feeling herself being braver* are we always going to hide the affections?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm
He pondered this for a second then looked back at the shore, at the water that tried to catch them. "Let's build a sandcastle."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm
*Sabin just looks at her* No, I just rather be alone with you. And plus if the crazy bat hears about this then chances are she'll bite your neck to know your past...trust me its unpleasent.
FairyFumiko
*She leans into him, leaning her head on his shoulder. Suddenly she pulls off of him and looks at him* Wait, is this how it's going to be with us? *feeling herself being braver* are we always going to hide the affections?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 pm
*a smile spreads across her face* Ok where do you want to build it???
Awesome nerd
He pondered this for a second then looked back at the shore, at the water that tried to catch them. "Let's build a sandcastle."

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:16 pm
*hearing of what will happen, she mouth drops* it's not much a past, that's why know one knows of it  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games