Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:40 pm
NotteRequiem
Wow, Kobo... the golf comment made me laugh...

I hope they leak some new footage... I want something more to look at....

Le siiiiigh...

Thank god they finally gave us some footage. It was a major dryspell until this year. sweatdrop

Then again...I heard the original vid was leaked by accident. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:22 pm
The game takes place in Haiti, it would be racist not to have black people.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:41 am
I sure hope you can use melee weapons. Slicing up zombies with chainsaws has always appealed to me, especially after Dead Rising.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:07 am
It would be nice to use melee weapons. I wouldn't mind making good use of a machete, myself.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:49 pm
To use a chainsaw as a weapon is more danger than it's worth. I hope they don't do anything so unrealistic. Machete at MOST.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:18 am
@Notte: Lol, it was an idea. I mean, if it was Sullivan (sp?) in a game where he's the only black dude, then it's like hockey, instead of golf gonk

Yeah, melee weapons should be used here. I mean, other than your basic knives and melee attacks, but they should give more accessbilities to melee weapons that are realistic (I lmao when I saw Evil Dead II on tv). The machete is a nice concept since I think it's like the biggest 'knife'. Swords =  

Kobo-chan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:49 pm
No, I still think they shouldn't resort to something like that. I mean, Chris is a trained professional, and if RE4 is any indication, he won't be running out of ammo. I mean, to use melee WEAPONS is understandable. Knives, Machetes... But Furniture? No thanks. Not for a trained professional.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:11 pm
i think punching somebody would be a little cooler than using melee weapons. think about it. hand to hand combat? that would be badass

besides if they put a chainsaw in the game it would be way to easy to kill zombies. maybe it would have limited use or maybe you cant pick up alot of ammo or maybe theres just a shitload of haitian zombies in one areas

too many maybes to continue.. ill shall leave it at there  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:58 pm
Like I said. If he had a chainsaw, here's what will happen. One of them bad guys will wrtestle Chris down and die in the process, then Chris would lose his strength and the chainsaw would fall back on him and kill Chris. Using a chainsaw as a weapon is very inefficient. Now, I know that RE4 was a joke, but that doesn't mean they gotta pull Evil Dead on RE5.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, I still think they shouldn't resort to something like that. I mean, Chris is a trained professional, and if RE4 is any indication, he won't be running out of ammo. I mean, to use melee WEAPONS is understandable. Knives, Machetes... But Furniture? No thanks. Not for a trained professional.

Furniture is a last resort. Push it in front of a door, or throw it at a large group of enemies to slow them down. Now for Chainsaws, too ineffective. A chainsaw can maybe get two for one. From the looks of things it's about 20 or 30 against one. Even still, as Bio said, the risk of killing yourself is greater.  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:46 pm
Chainsaws are too over the top.

And also, we all remember what happened to Adam the clown in Dead Rising, now don't we?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:15 am
No, we don't, because Capcom is too cheap to port Dead Rising AT LEAST to the PC.

You know what I'd love to see? Playing RE4, Dr. Salvador is coming at you, you shoot him, and he stumbles, as the chainsaw collapses and kills him. THAT would be realistic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:12 am
Hmm, yeah that's true. But I was just thinking maybe 'what if', ya know? Despite him working with BSAA, he should be well-equipped. But I was thinking, maybe he'll get captured, his gears taken away, and he'll have to use whatever he can get? I dunno, just some thoughts. All I'm saying is that using things to survive should be implemented, but not to the point where it becomes Dead Rising...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:23 am
Dead Rising was fun. Putting block heads on zombie's heads. lol Anyways does anybody know when the game takes place? I heard it was 10 years after the raccoon city incident..but I was at target and ended up reading GamePro. They said that RE5 takes place 10 years AFTER RE4. confused They also said it was confirmed that the woman in the whatever it is is Sherry. When was that confirmed by Capcom? And 10 years after RE4? gonk  

BabyOil

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:02 am
Which month was this mag? I need to see it for myself.

Rumors are going to start multiplying like rabbits pretty soon. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games