Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 am
"This man has come to warn us. Apparently Priest has gone to the village." He sighs softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm
"its worse he knows how to find you, so i would be careful if i were you." -he huffed as he looked at the sky-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Mont looked at the little lion in front of him and sighed, wondering about that small orb of light. "So dazzling..." he whispered, then a thought flickered inside as a word of advice. He began to smile as the wind hit his ears, in it whispered a song that he has trained himself to hear. He hummed the tune, looking down, feeling crazy, but alive as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 pm
Leonis clung to Mont as Elara flew. "This is fun!"

"Well he doesn't know where our home cave is at least" Leo waved at the butler. "He only knows where this one is."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 pm
"well....." -butler started to sip some tea looking unsure, he started to use his free hand to draw in the air a rune- "maybe, but i doubt it you never knew what he could do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm
"Well the villagers will be foolish to take on two dragons, a paladin, and an alchemist. They would be better off staying where they are" Leo sighed "Let's go to the home cave before they come searching for us here"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:46 pm
"underestimating is a fault, that." -he was talking when suddenly he heard something glowing, only to look behind him to see priest holding an orb in his hand- "so your back, and i see you just want to make things worse" "only when i have a choice to." -butler took a sip of his tea only to have the cup broken by priest- "i see, your mad and before i get angry i will leave." -he looked at leo and witch and bowed, only to disappear into smoke- "so leo i would ask that you get away from that witch, they will be here soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 pm
"She has done nothing wrong!" He growled at Priest. "You betrayed us by retrieving the village."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm
Mont patted the cub's back,"This is fun." He smiled, taking in the breeze and thought of a prank, but it would be more serious then anything. He was about to dare Leonis to look down, but was more than sure that he would get scared.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:28 am
"your one to talk, how about we listen to what they tell me about her."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am
Whedaba turned and snarled at Priest. "si vucata batobot wux jahen thric bensvelk ihk tivol. si siofme batobot wux jahen desta stoda ghoros, sva gekip hak wux tira ti xoal ekess xurwk udoka pazien." he got in front of Witch and lay down, making it hard to see her.
(I knew that you were no good for anything. I think that you were better off before, at least then you did not try to make us mad.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 am
"where is the witch? she burned our crops, our homes and poisoned our families she deserves to be punished. " -as the mob was yelling witch started to cry, as she cryied the sky started to get really really dark-  

sad witch

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm
"Prove it was her and I will release her to you. If what you say is true then she does deserve punishment but I require proof that it was really her." Leo stood in their way.

Leonis giggled and clung to Mont "It kinda scary up here"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm
"what gives you the right?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 pm
"she is the only one who could do anything like that she is the only one with that power." -as the mob got closer witch started to cry, and as she cried the sky above started to rain-  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games