Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:09 am
Jack smirked. Apparently the Boss here wasn't 'Security-Cautious'.

He knelt down and offered her a hand up.
"Everything's fine, ma'am. I've taken care of a problem I'm surprised no one else took care of." he told her with a closed-eyed smile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:26 pm
Alona nodded in response then headed into the bathroom. She took Henry's shirt off then got into the shower, turning on the warm cold water. She cleaned herself up before turning the water off and grab a towel to dry herself off. After she was dry, she slipped on her own clothes before walking back out.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 am
"What.. What did you do?" The woman looked around, trying to look past Jack into the other room.

Henry was busy down stairs, making another phone call to get another door, this time the front one instead of the back.

"Yeah... I need another door... Dang kids are rowdy." He chuckled nervously.
"...Yeah I'll send someone to pick it up pronto. ...WHY ARE YOU CHARGING ME EXTRA?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 am
"I did what most would consider a veeery bad crime. Be sure to tell the workers under him that what needed to be done has been." Jack told her, still offering his hand.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 pm
Alona looked around the room and saw that Henry had left. She shrugged and headed downstairs and while she was on the stairs she heard Henry suddenly yell out. Alona raised an eyebrow as she looked to the man.
"You can spare the money," Alona said teasingly, "Anyways, since I'm going to be staying here from now on, I need to gather my belongings. I'll be back later," she added.
Alona walked through the broken front door to get outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:32 pm
"...WHAT DID YOU DO?" She asked, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Fine.. Charge me. Assholes." Henry growled, hanging up the phone just Alona came back.

"Yeah, I know. But they're ripping me off." He grunted, pausing as his still semi-drunk mind processed what she had left him with.

"Wait a minute!" He called, running after her outside.
"You can't go!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 pm
"Eh. Murder. No biggie." Jack replied, rolling his eyes and grabbing her hand and lifting her up before walking off.

"Something tells me I'm needed back home, so I need to leave." he told her, whistling as he walked towards the entrance.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:38 am
User Image

The sound of heels clicking on the concrete sidewalk echoed in the dark night. The knee-high black boots paused as they reached the front section of the mansion. The owner was looking around at the destruction that was all around the mansion. Finally, there was a low chuckle and long pale finger rang the doorbell next to the hole that used to be the front door. She smirked as she heard the chimes of the bells echo throughout the foyer. She was pleased the doorbell still worked.

EDIT: ((didn't see the part where Henry ran outside)) The girl quickly moved to the side as two people came rushing out of the hole. When she saw the man, though, a grin appeared on her face and she called out to him.

"Henry!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:03 pm
Alona ignored Henry and hailed a taxi. Even thouh he had freed her she was not going let him boss her around. She was never one to listen after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 am
((Lol oh God. The doorbell? REALLY?))

"Alona!" Henry called out as he chased her outside. Behind him, he heard the doorbell ring from the house, causing him to whip around and look at the shadowed figure.

"OH COME ON." He barked. "DO YOU REALLY NEED TO RING THAT?" His eye twitched just as the taxi pulled up and Alona got away. "Alona!" He called out again, but he remained put. No sense in chasing a car.

"God damn it..." He growled, just as the visitor called out his name.

"Yeah, what do you want idiot?" He growled, looking to the stranger.

"Y-You killed him?" She whimpered, shaking as she stood up by him. She stood in a daze as he walked away, as if she couldn't believe what happened.

"They'll come for you!" She barked at him before he could get away. "They'll kill you and everyone around you!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 am
"Yeah...I don't think they're any worse than actually trained soldiers..." Jack grunted, still walking to the door.
"That being said, if they attack, don't be anywhere near me."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 am
{{You know it! XD Her character has told me that she has a sarcastic and weird sense of humor. wink lol}}

V chuckled at the scene before her and at Harry's rant toward her, obviously not knowing who she was. When she was younger, Harry used to adore her. As much as Harry could adore someone. She adored him as well. She still did.

V stepped out from beyond the shadows with an ever-present smirk on her face. "It's good to see you again, Henry. I've got to tell you that I love what you've done with your mansion. Very open and really lets the air flow through nicely."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm
Henry glared at the figure as they stepped into better lighting. Once he saw a familiar face, his glare was replaced with a delighted smile.

"Oh, it's you V." He spread out his arms and walked to her, forcing her into a hug. At her sarcastic remark on his 'renovating', he grunted and released her.

"Oh yes. It's quite wonderful." He growled, going to the house. "Didn't cost me a dime. They did have a blood toll though. But it's much to drafty in the house now so I got to redo the house again."

"They'll kill your family!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:31 pm
V smiled when she saw a smile overtake Henry's face. She hugged him back and then watched as he walked back into the house. She walked up to the hole but didn't go in. She wouldn't go in until she was invited.

She looked up at the hole in the wall and around it, noting the blood splatters. "Don't act like you don't love the idea of redoing your mansion again. I think you secretly get bored of the same old crap and look forward to change."

She turned her gaze back to him. "Did you get my letter about me moving here?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:45 pm
"Not really caring too much.." Jack sighed as he opened the door and made his way to his car.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games