Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 pm
[[ My reply is going to come tonight for both Edan and Alastar. After essay obligations are taken care of. ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan had no idea what to wear. He'd asked Angelique to help him and she probably would have if she didn't need to get herself ready. Edan sent her on her way because she didn't need to take care of him. He could piece something together.

In his room, standing in his boxers, he searched his closet. Finding a white muscle shirt and a leather vest he grinned. He had an idea. It was perfect, he could show off his tattoos and have a costume for tonight's event. He yanked on the shirt and the vest and located a pair of jeans that were ripped at the knees. This was actually pretty exciting putting this together from just the stuff in his closet.

After his body was dressed he went to the bathroom and greased what little hair he had back. Grinning as his 50's greaser identity took shape. It was time for the finishing touch. Back in his room he searched through his secret stash, locating the pack of cigarettes he hadn't touched since he started dating Angelique. He pulled one and shoved it behind his ear. He may get in trouble but trouble was his middle name.

After he was all prepped he took one more check in the mirror, brushed his teeth, and began making his way to his girlfriend's room. It wasn't a long walk but it seemed like it. Edan was excited to be up out of his chair and he was ready to dance. When he arrived at the door of her room he knocked three times in quick succession and waited, practically bouncing out of his skin.

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 am
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

The soft pink paint glowed in the dim yellow light of her room. Her window was open a crack, and the magenta curtains billowed about the window. Angelique was reclining on her white canopy bed. The vampiress was careful to avoid laying on her wings. Instead, she was positioned on her side. Her wings only slightly touched the top of the white comforter. Angelique sighed, wondering where Edan was. She rubbed her pink-glossed lips together in silent thought. At another time, she would have been pacing the room with seething impatience. Angelique still felt extremely impatient, but she was able to keep her impulses more under control. Regardless, she still had much to learn about controlling her hot temper. Maybe being with Edan had cooled her off some.

After an agonizing few minutes passed, Angelique heard distant footsteps that grew closer. They stopped before her door and rapped three times in quick succession. Angelique leaped to her feet and flew to the door. Then, she opened the white door and raised an eyebrow at Edan. "Where have you been? I've been waiting..." Angelique trailed off as her eyes trailed up and down Edan's body. Her words quietly faded away. "...forever." Angelique swept a lock of hair behind her ear. If she were mortal, it was certain that her cheeks would have been burning. Instead, she first glanced away and then up at Edan. "You look hot."

Angelique liked the sudden revelation of his body. Other than appearance, Edan did seem to be buff. The garb accented his shoulders and very nicely showed off his tattoos. The tiny vampiress found her eyes lingering on the tattoos and his muscles more than once. Her eyes really looked at his face that night. The ghost of a mischievous grin hinted at the edge of Edan's lips. His hair was greased back, making him appear smooth and cool. Angelique closed her eyes halfway, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him down to her level into a sweet and lingering kiss. Fire burned with desire underneath that kiss. She easily pulled away after a few minutes.

"I missed you,"she murmured, admitting what had been lingering in the back of her mind. It was true; she did not like being on her own without him. The confession embarrassed her, but it made her happy at the same time. Gently, she touched her nose to his and looked into his eyes to have him see that she was telling the truth.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx It wasn't even realized that Edan was late. Not once did he check a clock or watch. Mentally, he slapped himself. But it was hard to be too stern with himself as he saw the eyebrow raise. It was almost worth being late. She didn't seem too mad as she began ogling him. Edan stood still with a cocky smirk firmly in place and let her analyze him. Typically he would have grown self conscious by now. If it were anyone else he would've blushed and turned away. But this was his girlfriend, and Edan never passed up a chance to tease.

"Babe, you're going to burn a hole through my costume. If you wanted to see under the shirt you could have just asked." He pulled up the muscle shirt to just above his belly button before pausing and shaking his head. "Maybe that should wait until after the dance." He said with a laugh and dropped the shirt. What he wasn't expecting was to be pulled down by his neck into a powerful kiss.

Almost immediately his eyes closed and his hands went to her hips, pulling her closer. There was one thing Edan didn't like when kissing Angelique and that was when there was space between them. He loved it when they were as close as possible. The kiss held so much passion, it was unlike any other Edan had experienced.

When it had ended he pulled back and smiled a dopey loving smile. Her admission only made it grow wider. "I definitely missed you more, beautiful." Was his response. Looking into her eyes, he gave her a wink and leaned in to kiss her again with just as much emotion as the last one. It lasted a shorter time. Edan pulled away a very little and whispered, "I could stand here and kiss you all night. But I have a feeling you didn't just get the costume on for me."

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:10 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Her stomach fluttered with imaginary butterflies at the sudden flash of his flesh. Edan's stomach muscles were strong and smooth. Tattoos peeked out from underneath the clothing. Too soon the skin was gone. It lingered in her mind through their passionate kiss. Vampiric instinct willed her to scrape her teeth across his lips. The desire to sink her canines into his flesh was all-too tempting. Her eyes closed, she inhaled the scent of his life. It was heady, and she was suddenly thirsty. Edan pulled her against him by the hips. Warmth flexed her muscles. Her long, manicured nails gently scraped his clothing as she pulled him down closer. Her mouth was so close to his throat. Just a little closer and...

When Edan pulled away, her eyes snapped open and she cleared her throat. She looked up at him and saw those eyes burning into hers. "I definitely missed you more, beautiful," he replied easily.

"I doubt it," Angelique teased, kissing his cheek.

Once more, his lips pressed to hers. The high feeling of a drug rushed through her body, equal to any high blood and flesh could give her. Angelique lifted her hands and placed both upon Edan's cheeks. Gently, she pulled the mortal boy closer to her. Only an inkling of blood thirst spotted in the back of her mind. The rest of her thoughts were focused on the sensation, the wonderful feeling, of Edan physically touching her. He grounded her in every way possible. When he pulled away, Angelique sighed in disappointment. She gazed up at him with reluctance. Then, she glanced down to his lips and smirked.

"If you did any more kissing, you'd be wearing all of my gloss," Angelique laughed. "Ah, too bad. Kissing you is fun." She glanced down at her costume with a distant look. "Hm, no I didn't. Do you like it anyway?"

Absentmindedly, Angelique touched her lips with her fingertips. She was gauging how much lip gloss she had lost. Barely enough was there to cover her mouth. So, she whipped out her tube of gloss and ran a little over her lips. Then, the tiny vampiress stashed her gloss back into the white change purse that hung from a golden tassel belt about her waist.

"Let's go and have some fun,"
she whispered, winking at Edan. Then, she turned towards the stairs and waited for Edan to join her.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image

asther illiams

I don't want to live in fear and loathing

Esther lingered near the gaping river that seemed to rush violently with water. Her hands had scrubbed away any remnants of blood that might have lingered. When she was satisfied she began to inspect her uniform. She knew it would be a mess but she didn't expect to look quite like this. Blood splattered on her white blouse and on the edges of her jackets collar. She began to unbutton her blouse in a attempt to hide the more noticeable spots. Quickly, she parted her hair bring over her shoulders to camouflage the rest. While she fed time had elapsed and the dance would no doubt start without her.

She pushed herself up to make her way to the school grounds. But first she would need to hide the deers body. It didn't take her long to drag it's lifeless carcass to the depths of the forrest. She left it there for the more carnivorous animals. No doubt they would be thankful and take their fill of this offering she left behind.

The walk back to the school was a quite and lonely one. Her thoughts spiraled as she focused on her unstated hunger. It felt like hot ash coated her entire throat. It was a shameful feeling. Ester had been trying to hard not to consume blood from humans. It wasn't an existence that her kind favored after all. She was a rather unusual find amongst these murders….these vampires. Yet, she feared that in time she too would become like them. The monster she'd been forced to become when she was sired to Elisabeth. Ester shook the thought from her mind. When she had escaped Ester vowed that she'd never take another human life. So far she made good on her promise but there had been times where she had drunk from a human. It's always been rare and far between. Luckily, she was blessed with a rare gift of enchanting them. One look in her eyes and they always seemed to forget. It was an interesting talent that she never took for granted.

Ester slowed as she felt the presence of another vampire. Her senses were in hyper drive. Then the sound of a heart beat followed after. She stood in the shadows of the North Gardens for a while. Her slender frame was ready to pounce at any sign of distress. A slender yet strong back was facing her but she couldn't see the persons face. She peered at the armor until she heard it's voice. It was a bit familiar. It took awhile before a name came to mind that made any sense. She peered at her classmate Sebastian whom she had seventh period with. Ester had sensed he was a vampire and she had a hunch he wasn't the soft and cuddly kind either. So, she waited for his next move.

When he hadn't done anything untoward to the girl he was with Esther decided to leave. She had waited to see if this lion would consume this lamb. It was a small relief that she didn't have to interject herself. So, she gave the two a wide berth and began heading to the academy. Her legs ran up the stairs taking two at a time. The halls were rather empty so she decided to quicken her pace. When her dorm room came into view she darted within making sure to bolt the door behind.

It had become so late that she didn't think there would be any time to get ready. Perhaps if she were mortal than that would be the case but with a vampires grace and speed she bathed in record time, tossed out her blood stained garments, and already began doing her make-up and hair at the vanity. Her delicate gray eyes reflected hauntingly in the mirror. Ester couldn't help but feel like they were the eyes of a killer. She shook the feeling away and continued with her hair. Ester wrapped the curling wand through her ebony locks until curls sprang forth.

Once her hair and make-up were completed she began to dig through her closet. The box had been buried under a mound of shoes and clothing. It was still wrapped in the dainty box they'd placed it in. The garment was purchased in a rather expensive boutique in town. She remembered how much money that needed to be saved. Esther wasn't like most vampires who were well off. She had no connections at the least. The money she had earned was through odd jobs she performed. So, opening this box meant a lot for Esther.

Slowly, she untied the silk bow tied around it. Then the lid was the next to go and underneath what seemed like a sea of tissue paper was her gown. It probably wasn't the fanciest dress at the dance tonight but it was hers. She held it tight to her chest and laughed with glee. The fabric was light weight and incrusted with what looked like jewels and green beads. She noticed that in the bottom of the box was a small mask, Esther thought it was strange since she never order it.

Not wasting a moment she stepped into the gown. It hug her curves in all the right places. Esther stepped into the shoes she had borrowed from a friend in the student council. The last pieces were the mask and some fairy wings she found at a party store. Her ebony curls sprawled down her back and over her shoulders. She looked a bit foreign. Beautiful she thought. Gently, she placed her earrings into her ears and stepped out the door. The hall was now crowded with students making their way to the dance. Esther didn't have a date but not having a boyfriend wouldn't stop her from enjoying the night.

The Melody The Place:North Gardens/Academy The Threads

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:22 pm
[[Angelus: I'm sorry to keep you waiting for my reply. I'm waiting for Hatter to post so that Raven and Alexander can meet Sebastian and Amelia in the gardens.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm
**And I am waiting for books and Arbos before I post. I'm pressuring Arbos to post as I type though lol so his reply should be hopefully later on tonight.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 pm

No worries, I'm perfectly patient.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:22 pm
[[I'll have Alastar and Edan up tomorrow.]]  

I Speak Books

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 am
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar could tell she was trying not to laugh at him. But he was strangely okay with it. He knew he was slowly turning into a sixteen year old boy again but she did that to him. Fleur and her personality drawing him in. Entirely her fault.
Alastar was okay with that.

They stood in silence as she prepared. The vampire couldn't help but admire with a smile. She was really too pretty for words. And, "Your costume is really quite amazing." He commented, his smile morphing into a grin. "Mine was thrown together last minute. I thought for sure you were going to say no." It was a casual statement but held relief that she actually agreed.

When Fleur finished she began getting shy on him again. It was really quite compelling and cute. "Don't thank me. I am excited for this too." His eyes reflected his statement. "I will make this the best dance you have ever been too." The giant smile had never left his face. He was inexplicably happy.

"By the way, this is a date too." He asserted, but his self consciousness got the better of him. "I mean if you're okay with that."

[[ Sorry this sucks so much. It's before school and I wanted to get it in. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:23 pm
[[My topic for my speech in my speech class is on vampires. :3 ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:01 pm
[[Like I said before, my topic for my speech is on vampires. I have a specific question for you guys. Please visit the OOC to view the question. If you could weigh in, that would be awesome!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:40 pm
Evoblack
[[Like I said before, my topic for my speech is on vampires. I have a specific question for you guys. Please visit the OOC to view the question. If you could weigh in, that would be awesome!]]

//I posted a reply to that//

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces