Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

I don't think I need to anymore. Usagi said as the door next to cell 14 began to buckle slowly. There would have been a loud crash from the door flying off the hinges. Slowly, David walked out of the room, slowly cracking his neck in that distinctive manner he'd always done. If Arya's scent is on any of these bunnies Tesla told me about, I can track her. David's voice rang out in everyones head. It was deeper than before. He'd definitely done some growing since he left. He was overall larger than before, not in height, but in sheer size. Wider. More powerful.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest gasped soundlessly and threw up a wind shield, though the door went straight into the wall opposite. If they hadn't been in such a desperate situation, she would have thrown herself at David and hugged him. The sound of David's voice in her head calmed some of her worry, but she was still anxious to find Arya and get her out of this jahannamu shimo-- this hellhole--before something irrevocable happened to the girl. "We have to find her fast, David. I promised she would be safe."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image Sumina dropped Sam a few feet from the fog bank as Sumina flew straight through it. She used her barrier to protect herself as she flew through the group of soldiers. They bounced off her invisible barrier and impacted with the walls hard enough to dent them. The soldiers that is.

Sumina didn't stop to wait for the cat girl, she was just useless baggage. Sumina arrived at Cell 13 and looked at the locked door. She sighed when the door started to buckle and moved a foot to the side so the door wouldn't hit her. She smirked at David, speaking into his mind, but only he would hear her. She had shut her mind off from everyone else. She didn't want to hear their useless chatter. 'Look what the bear dragged in.' She said then turned her music up louder, only to notice that is wasn't playing anymore. Or rather it was, but nothing made a sound at the moment. She sighed, lovely.

baka-slash-chibi13

User Image Larusa had passed on the map to the others and groaned when Masika said Arya wasn't in Cell 14. 'Tesla, was there any data on the main frame that suggested that she was in another room of the facility?' She asked, looking down at the rabbits in her lap, but no telling them the news.

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image Arya looked up when she heard commotion outside the lab doors. They had blindfolded her, but she could still see the souls through it. They were running around frantically. She could faintly hear them talking about how the main facility was being attacked. She smiled slightly. Maybe they were her friends here to rescue her. She hoped it was them. She saw an all to familiar soul standing in front of the door. Guarding her. The 'perfect' doll, the scientists had called it. Arya hoped they were ready for a fight if they found her.

((I'm gonna say Arya is out of Angel's range. She's in a different facility))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toad leapt out of the chain's path at high speeds of his own, his long stretching out and wrapping around the chain. He landed and pulled on the chain, throwing Vincent over Toad's shoulder.

Pyro sent another ball of fire at Deadpool, saying something, but it not being heard by anyone. He started laughing too. What ever remark he had commented wouldn't be heard by his intended audience.

Angel hovered in the sky, watching the battle. He would wait until a worthy opponent appeared before attacking.

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

David shook his head, directing his thought directly at Sumina. Not keeping up with the news I see. I'm not Grizzly anymore. David thought as he started to collect the weapons from the surrounding soldiers who were either unconscious or dead. Finally armed, David smiled behind his mask. I'm Overkill now. David said as he walked towards the exit. He began to sniff the air as he went. "Seems like... She's not even in this facility. Smells coming..." David pointed west. "From that direction."
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Tempest followed David, listening on the winds as far west as she could, which was pretty far since her winds could travel at up to 500 miles per hour. "I can hear a commotion coming from that direction," she said through the mental link. "I think you're right about her being in a different building."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image Sumina floated idly behind David, much like the Cheshire cat. She floated about chest height on David with her arms behind her head. 'Why read the news, when you can read minds? I can get all the information I need from that.' She said with a smile, her eyes closed. She didn't need to follow David with sight, she just used his mind as her guide. 'It's also much more amusing.' She added, then absently said, 'You still trying to recruit me?'

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

No need. He said to Sumina. His mind was like a maze. Being around Deadpool for so long, plus the resistance training he was forced to do by Weapon X, had turned his mind into a labyrinth. Unlike Deadpools mind, which was just noise, David's mind was still focused. David walked outside, aiming two assault rifles at Toad almost immediately. Weapon X 13 has arrived, you robotic wannabe's. Now scream! He said as he opened fire. He was much stronger now. Firing two assault rifles accurately was easy for him.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image Sumina smiled and floated closer to David and pillowed her arms on his head, resting her head on her pillowed arms. 'Aw, but I was having so much fun denying you.' She said as she watched David shoot the hell out of Toad, who had little time to react. No sounds meant no warning for guns.

Sumina glanced up and saw Angel looking back down at her. She flicked her finger and one of David's gun's flicked up for a few seconds, firing bullets up at Angel. She sped the bullets up with telekinesis. The bullets pierce the mechanical angel's wings and the robot cam crashing down. 'Robotic wannabes? They copying someone?' She asked, still floating, but half resting on David's head.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image
Overkill
A.K.A David Warner

--------------------

Yeah. These guys are failures of the Weapon X project. As far as I'm concerned, these guys are just pale imitations of me. David said, walking up to Toad and firing a few rounds directly into his head, just to be sure. He turned to Pyro. These three aren't even the heavy hitters. David said, opening fire on Pyro.
--------------------
I
/ Kill / People

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam kept still as Sumina lifted her to the air. With a begrudging thanks to Larusa for the telepathic gift, Sam went off with the telepath in search of their comrade. She even managed to not be a burden during the initial rush. However her patience was quickly severed when the girl dropped her in favor of continuing on without her. With a steadying sigh, she set out on foot to meet up with the others.

Getting separated was not worrisome to her at the moment. She could hear all the conversations between her teammates. Setting out at surprising speeds, Sam made her way closer to the location of the cells. Along the way, she easily dispatched the guards that appeared in her path, throwing feather shaped darts at their weak points. The darts shimmered a light pink then the bodies dropped to the ground without a sound. Retrieving the darts, she would move on.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

Zeda felt almost frenzied as she joined Deadpool in the heat of the fight. Her body covered in scales almost instantly, her hair turning into many spiked horns and claws sprouting from her hands. She made quick work of the humans in the area, dodging bullets when possible, taking the hits like they were nothing when not.

She kept close to Deadpool for the most part. Mostly because he seemed to know where the fun was and she was only there for that. She laughed heatedly when she severed limbs, tore off heads and impaled torsos with her horns. Overall, it was a good hunt. A little easy, perhaps, but still good.

Then she saw the robots, and her blood raced slightly.

"Now there's a challenge," she awed, her tongue flicking out to taste their fake scent. They tasted like dust and old meat. Without further ado, she quickly found one that spewed fire and dove on his back. Fire had no effect on her scaled body. Her acidic spit spilled from her lips as she latched onto the metal of his shoulder. It sizzled as it ate into the metal there.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

(Merry belated Christmas everybody! I sympathize with ya baka-chan. My glasses broke on the 21st and my car died Christmas eve. *sigh* Such is life)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"I'll go on ahead," Masika said while the others were busy fighting the robots.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:11 am
User Image Sumina laughed in David's mind. 'Someon's full of himself.' She commented. She looked over at the crumpled heap of metal, still alive metal, that was Angel. 'Hey, ever gone duck hunting?' She asked then threw Angel into the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyro had seen Toad go down and covered himself in a layer of intense fire. That didn't seem to help him when a tiny beast of a girl came barreling into him. He growled and shot fire straight into her face, trying to boil her eyes. He was letting out a sting of obscenities, but they weren't heard.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kitty Kat Rosetta

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

From what she gathered of the area, Sam had gotten diverted somehow. The guards were getting thicker and it was harder for her to take them out without alerting the others. In the end she was pinned in a small room to the side, guards wandering just outside. Hearing the others in her head all the time, Sam knew that they had found David. Her heart lightened, but she knew they were only half done. Arya was still somewhere in all this mess.

With her ear pressed to the door, she waited patiently for the guards to move on. Then, silently as she could, she crept out again and down the hall. Rounding the corner, she came across a group of guards, at least five in number. Her eyes widening as their guns began to raise, she dropped to a crouch, her palms flat to the ground.

Although there was no sound, no doubt the doing of their fair Angel she thought, the ground began to shake making everything in the room vibrate. While it offset their balance, she took the opening to throw out darts to each of them. Each met their mark, then they fell one by one leaving a trail of shimmery durst behind them. The trembling abruptly stopped the moment her hands left the ground. She quickly retrieved the darts and made her way to the end of the hallway. With this many bad guys, she must be getting closer to someplace they didn't want her to be.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

The heat was intense, but it did nothing more than char the scales that protected her skin. She closed her eyes against his assault, but the heat managed to break the thin barrier of her eyelids, drying out the sockets almost instantly. With a fierce but silent growl, she tore a massive chunk from the shoulder that she had been gnawing on. It was an irritating wound, but it took merely seconds for them to heal again.

Her claws tore deep rivets along his chest and opposite shoulder, but they made it so she could keep her grip on him and not so easily be thrown. Spitting out the offending machinery, she inserted a large glob of spit in the wound for good measure before using her horns to impale him from behind.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

(haha, talk about jump starting the rp after a holiday. lol Glad to have everyone back. ^'^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Kitty Kat Rosetta
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent smirked slightly as he twisted in midair before he vanished in a gust of flames an instant before he reappeared, blasting up underneath Toad's android form with a brutal uppercut, though his form had fully shifted into Hanzo's in mid teleport. He jerked off the mask, revealing the skull beneath before he exhaled a blast of golden red flames at Toad's airborne form. He quickly replaced the mask as he reverted his form to normal before he hurled first one glowing green tomahawk at Angel's android form, then a second in rapid succession. He aimed at Angel's wings, fairly sure that Angel would try to deflect them either with his arms, hands, or the tops/backs of his wings. A faint smirk flickered over Chaos' face as he had done something very unorthodox with the tomahawks, adding a touch of Hanzo's explosive fire energy. The hellfire energy, when compressed, tended to become very explosive much like the former mutant Gambit's kinetic charges.
User Image

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
Beneath cloak -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:10 pm
((OOC: Guys, you are going WAAAY to fast for me. With my school nine hour days, and then not being able to be on Friday night to Saturday night, there is no way I'll be able to keep up. If you could PLEASE go slower, or I will have to quit. sad I really enjoy this RP and really don't want to leave, but if I stay and this keeps up, it will be bad for everyone if I do. ))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff