Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked his head. "There should be a way to extract powers without harming the host..." he muttered, thinking. He shifted as Ginhana looked down, obviously considering fleeing. She leaped down quickly and darted for the garden. He shifted to lean to catch her and ended up sprawled across Mairi's lap. "Spank Aen-akri... he's being naughty," Simi giggled. Ash cocked his head. "Katra is a Siphon... she will be able to drain Noir of Archon's powers," he said quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's face flamed a bright red in embarrassment and she cleared her throat slightly, pushing Raen out of her lap and onto the floor, though doing so carefully so he wouldn't end up bruised, before looking to Ash "I could siphon the power as well, but. I need something to stick it into.The ring is no good because that's the only thing keeping his soul intact at the moment," She flicked a finger at Ginhana and the little fox was running in midair, all the while floating back to them.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:35 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen grunted as he sprawled on the ground before sitting up, smirking at Ginhana's uncertain expression. His hand rose, a sphere of pale golden white energy forming in his hand before firing at Archon. pulsing ring that formed shrank into a glowing necklace that hung from Archon`s throat. His hand snapped towards his mother, pale silvery flame fading into a beautiful necklace. "Now, Ginny... I think we have something to take care of, eh?" he said teasingly, seeing her squirming against Mairi's gentle but firm telekinetic hold.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi plucked Ginhana out of the air, her telekinetic hold on the fox disappearing the second her fingers touched the creatures fur.She did flinch at the burst of light Raen had created and looked from Archon to Apollymi, noticing their new trinkets, but unsure of what they meant.She shot Rean slightly confused look before handing over the squirming fox. Ginhana growled slightly and struggled to get away "I don't need a bath, I'm clean enough as it is!" She had missed his little trick, but would surely notice something was off at the moment.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:08 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow. "Doubtless the old man is weak and probably won't be able to take his full strength back immediately, so I advise splitting them... and using those necklaces to anchor them so Noir's clumsy a** can't take them again," he said with a chuckle. He cocked an eyebrow at Ginhana's tone. "Oh? But I thought you would want me to brush your fur afterward," he said with mild amusement, knowing she loved when he'd done that. He actually wasn't intentionally bribing her, as he was deeply fond of Ginhana.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mair raised an eyebrow in surprise, silently admitting it was a good idea, save for one fact "You seriously think he's stupid enough to allow by your father and mother to get close enough for me to transfer the power he stole into the necklaces?I can try...But it'd be easier if it was something. I could hold onto." Her gaze turned to the elder man, her pale eyes questioning.She really didn't want to fight Noir.In fact, she hated the idea of doing so, but if it meant helping another she'd do it.But she wouldn't kill him.The look Ginhana gave Raen would have been terrifying on any other creature.On her however, it looked adorable "You, are an evil child.If you get water up my nose, I'm going to bite you." She ignored the quite startled little snicker from Mairi,  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen smirked slightly as he took Ginhana and snuggled her close, discreetly passing her a ring meant to draw the powers free and feed them into the necklaces. "Now why would I do that? Besides... I prefer doing this instead," he teased Ginhana, kissing her on the nose.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:42 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
((The link to the image isn't working))

User Image

Mairi hid a small smile at the look on Ginhana's face and handed her over, easily hiding the exchange of the ring in the creatures long fur.Rather than see what the ring looked like at that moment she tucked it out of sight before picking up her glass and taking a drink of white grape juice.Ginhana gave a little growl before sneezing right in Raen's face "Evil child.." This fox really was put out at having been left behind.The teasing about a bath wasn't helping.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen was sure that Mairi would find the intricate silver and black sapphire ring beautiful. He twitched a bit as Ginhana sneezed in his face. "If you're going to complain... then I'll join you... besides, I'm sure that there is some fox shampoo and conditioner," he said thoughtfully. He tilted his head a little, scratching her gently behind the ears.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi choked on her juice, her nose burning a little, at his comment of showering with a fox.She ignored the knowing grin on Ash's face and scowled at Simi who laughed outright. Ginhana gave Raen a disbelieving look "Can I just not get a bath?I'm clean.Mairi gave me one just before we fell through the hole, remember?" The prospect of being in a bath with Raen seemed to mortify the little creature to no end, which just made Simi laugh harder, despite the look Mairi had given her seconds before.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen knew that Ash had caught onto the truth behind his teasing: he was winding up the little vixen. He hugged her, scratching lightly beneath her chin as an intricate collar formed loosely on her neck and fur that would grow with her. "You just prefer to be around Mairi more, don't you? And here I am trying to be nice in giving you a handmade gift," he sighed, knowing that would confuse the vixen. "I should be used to beautiful vixens avoiding me..." he sighed as he let her relax in his arms and shift around, knowing she'd realize he was referring to her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Ginhana made a slightly guilty looking face at the comment about Mairi, letting Raen know he wasn't too far from the truth, at least sometimes.She looked down at the collar when it appeared, her ears twitching slightly, showing she was a bit excited before she realized they had been teasing her the entire time "Oh you are so mean sometimes!" The was a small tremor in her voice, like she was trying not to laugh.
Mairi rolled her eyes and leaned back n her chair, content to let the pair tease each other and bicker for the moment.Although Ginhana wasn't able to speak back in their world, it wasn't anything new, and it was kind of comforting.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:55 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen blinked a couple of times. "Who's mean? I'll admit I did forget about you, and I apologize for that... but frankly... ever since Hephaestus showed up... it's felt.... well, I would say it felt like a roller coaster, but that would be like saying a roller coaster has brakes," he deadpanned with a shrug. It was more like riding a roller coaster without any brakes, really. He scratched her behind the ears gently. He leaned closer to Ginhana, whispering in her ear. "Although I will admit I do want to pamper you, not to make up for forgetting you, but because I want to," he murmured in her ear.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff