Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:08 am
Genkawolf
Skye_Dupree
If anyone is interested i just made a student character that could use some interaction.

Maybe he can meet my twins or one of them.

Sure Sosuke can meet up with both or just one. It doesn't matter. Lol is there anywhere you'd like to meet up I'm new so I have figured out where everything is yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:12 am
Skye_Dupree
Genkawolf
Skye_Dupree
If anyone is interested i just made a student character that could use some interaction.

Maybe he can meet my twins or one of them.

Sure Sosuke can meet up with both or just one. It doesn't matter. Lol is there anywhere you'd like to meet up I'm new so I have figured out where everything is yet.

the front gate would be good.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:07 am
Qukohya Lhilei

My rabbit student character will be attending Equestrian Studies once its time for him to go to his classes. He was one of the students of the former teacher of that class and only knows how to do the brushing and he was paired up with a mare Pinto named Butterscotch.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 am
Genkawolf

Ah perfect! And ye I saw the last teacher's last reply to the entire guild was in 2014 and I love horses so, here I am x3 It's good he knows brushing etc but if he wants his pinto back he will have to tell/ask Jican. He will be treating every student the same. And teach from bottom up. You can definitely let him know though, it's not like he is against set pairings. As long as they are good to his horses.  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:26 am
Qukohya Lhilei
Genkawolf

Ah perfect! And ye I saw the last teacher's last reply to the entire guild was in 2014 and I love horses so, here I am x3 It's good he knows brushing etc but if he wants his pinto back he will have to tell/ask Jican. He will be treating every student the same. And teach from bottom up. You can definitely let him know though, it's not like he is against set pairings. As long as they are good to his horses.

sure, he is basically still a beginner and he will be glad the class is back. He will be a bit shy around Jican when they first meet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:29 am
Genkawolf
sure, he is basically still a beginner and he will be glad the class is back. He will be a bit shy around Jican when they first meet.

No problem, Jican is easy- going smile I will reply when I can but since I got weekly visit to my grandmother (we eat there) I might not be able to reply till later in the evening but I will try to borrow her laptop lol  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:52 am
Qukohya Lhilei
Genkawolf

No problem, Jican is easy- going smile I will reply when I can but since I got weekly visit to my grandmother (we eat there) I might not be able to reply till later in the evening but I will try to borrow her laptop lol

no worries, it will be quite some time before Sato can go to classes because where he is at its night time and heading off to bed soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:02 am
Genkawolf

No problem. And even without computer I can answer to PMs and OoC. I just can't really write worthy replies to RP on phone lol  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 pm
Looking for a place for my twin student characters, Kiyoshi and Kana, to stay at. Anybody's place available? Doesn't matter if they have to share a room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:58 am
I have twin characters available for anyone to interact with otherwise I will delete since there doesn't seem to be any interest in their existence.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 am
Genkawolf
I have twin characters available for anyone to interact with otherwise I will delete since there doesn't seem to be any interest in their existence.

Some people may not be watching the OoC when you asked that lol. Like me, I was asleep x3

If it is a place to stay they need and they don't want to create a dorm there is room enough at Jican's mansion. There rules to uphold there tho lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:59 am
Qukohya Lhilei
Genkawolf

Some people may not be watching the OoC when you asked that lol. Like me, I was asleep x3

If it is a place to stay they need and they don't want to create a dorm there is room enough at Jican's mansion. There rules to uphold there tho lol

I don't any sure way to catch anyone's attention. Created them on a whim to see how twin characters would work out for me in this guild.
Don't know what these mansion rules you speak of is.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:05 am
Just your general house rules to ensure peace is kept between those that stay at the mansion. Like no loud music after this and that hour lol, that type.

Genkawolf

Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces