Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:01 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya seemed sad to know that Erin had a almond allergy and she gave him a almond cookie. She didn't know.

"Im sorry, big boo. I didn't know you had a....a...aahhhhh..." she couldn't say almond
"awwergy"

She put a finger to her bottom lip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:50 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"S'alright, Liya. I didn't bother sayin' nothin. Tha's why." He said, looking at her then at Ene. "So, the odds of Nami coming home... I hate t'say it but I-I don't think she will..."
Ene scoffed. "Whatever are you on about, brother? Such nonsense never comes from the likes of you."
"You wouldn't understand. You were still a babe when it happened." Erin said.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:07 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya blinked. She didn't know what Erin was talking about. Then she thought about something else

"I know! I can make paper snowflakes and hang em from your ceiling!" she said trying to be upbeat, even in this dark...er...time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Ene tilted her head. She began to scold him lightly. "I get it... The stages of grief. This is acceptance. Brother, you've obviously lost your marbles. Can someone please put some sense in your 'ead?"
"Ene?" He raised an eyebrow at Ene's rant. It was a bit hurtful but true. He chuckled, understanding. "I get it, Ene. I should have a little more faith in my twin sister."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:04 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi instantly at the cookie that Erin traded with her, she didn't like almonds, but Wakai's cooking made her not care. She walked back over to the couch and jumped over the back of it, landing into the seat in a sitting position. She looked at Liya and tilted her head, her ears twitch, "Thing is, can you reach the ceiling?" she said with a smirk.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:04 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya seemed confused.
"Stages...of grief?"

She turned her attention to Shinochi
"uh huh! I can fly!....well....if im in a cheery mood. Peter taught me" she giggled.
"Faith, trust, and pixie dust. That what he and Tink said" she smiled and jumped up a little bit and floated there and then flew up but ran into the ceiling. She gave a nervous laugh and flipped over holding her dress down so it doesn't turn around on her. However this made her lose her concentration as she fell, however she was able to hover so she'd land on her feet.

"ok, it still needs work" she giggled

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi watched as Liya began to fly, folding her arms as her ears perked up, "Ah, so you met Fly Boy huh?" Fly Boy is what Shinochi nicknamed Peter Pan. She leaned back into the couch, "Last time I visited him was when I was still a teen...but, now that I'm an adult, it's best that I don't, since, you know...adults are his enemies."
Wakai looked at Ene and Erin, "I'm sure she's fine too. If it's someone, it's Ms. Sasha that can help her get better. I bet my munny that she's up and all right as we speak." she said, though she didn't want to lose that bet...and her munny.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:25 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"mmhmm. Its been a long time though. I know I couldn't fly for a long time because I forgot how, but now I remember so yep, but the passage of time, I do not remember that. I was close to staying one time....until the puppet stuff started to happen and I had to leave before I...destroyed there. I don't think all adults are his enemies, but I understand, because the adults were mean to me too. Adults are forced to grow up and abandon their childhood and take boring jobs and stuff. If you can keep that wonder and childhood within you, he might not see you as a enemy, although its never happened before."

She jumped and flew a short distance and landed on Erin's shoulder and hugged him before getting down and hugging Ene again.

"Nami will get better. She has ta."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Erin looked at Wakai with a frown. "Is tha' so?"
He thought to himself. If anything, I'd put me munny on Da doing somethin' foolish...
Ene looked up at Erin. She poked him in his side. "Please don't make a frowny face. We'll be just fine an' so will Sissy."
He placed a hand on Ene's head again and made a small smile. "Yea, Lil Blue. I ken."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:13 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi's ears twitched as Liya explained her own experience when she had been with Peter Pan. She nodded, folding her arms, "Yeah, guess it would be understandable on why they'd hate adults..." Her ears perked up when Liya said if she kept her wonder and childhood within her, then it would be possible to not be a threat to him. She rubbed her chin, "Hm...that could work." she said before turning her attention to the others as they spoke of Nami.
Wakai nodded, "Yeah...I-I guess." she still wasn't sure if she would actually bet all of her munny. She was hoping she would save enough for some new clothes, or maybe even combat gloves. She smiled when Ene and Liya were helping to ease Erin's worry.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona stirred slightly but remained asleep.

Ene looked around. "Anyway, I'm kinda bored now..."
Erin nodded. "Same... Can't say Da didn't warn anyone tha' we have ADD or somethin' like that?"
Dunno. I barely know what that is..." Ene shrugged.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi seemed to have woken from her nap, slowly opening her eyes. She stared at Kurona for a bit before yawning, then looked up at the clock, "Hm...slept for a good half an hour." She pet Kurona's head a little before sitting up and stretching out her arms. She then looked towards the door, "I wonder if Jaecen's back yet..."

Shinochi rubbed her chin, her ears twitch, "Hmm...don't you guys have video games to play or somethin?" she said, scratching her head.
She looked at Shinochi and nodded, looking back at the kids, "That's right, you kids have your video games in Erin's room. Maybe you three can go play games?"

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona rolled over so she was laying on her stomach. She muttered. "Leo..."

Erin and Ene looked at one another and grinned. "Race ya."
Ene replied and they both took off. "You're on."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:50 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona when it seemed she had spoke in her dream, "Hm? Leo?" she scratched her head, wondering to herself. Maybe this Leo was Kurona's boyfriend, or maybe just a friend. Or it could be someone or something else. She stayed, as if waiting for Kurona to say something again.

Shinochi chuckled when the kids raced each other upstairs. She looked at Wakai as they were left alone now, "Now that we're alone..." she grinned and began to move closer towards Wakai.
Wakai looked at Shinochi and her face began to blush, "Sh-Shino, d-don't even kid around about that!" she said as she put a hand to Shinochi's head, pushing her back rather easily. Still, Shinochi continued to try getting close to her, no matter how much she pushed her back.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She began to have a nightmare.
It was darkness all around her yet Kurona continued walking. A boy walked beside her until a bunch of buildings became visible around her. The boy was telling her jokes and she was laughing at them. Everything flickered, going between them walking and a gruesome scene with broken buildings, fire, and blood. Kurona saw the boys face again before his eyes disappeared into pits of red. Blood poured from his empty eye sockets. A growling caused her to turn. "You, child..." A dragon appeared before her. Kurona gasped and backed up a few steps. "Blessed but cursed. Now you come across me. Foolish human, is what you are."
It seemed to sigh before breathing at Kurona. Her vision went blurry before completely blacking out. "Such a pity. I guess you may live."

She stumbled through the door and crashed to the floor, knocking a vase off of the vanity near the front door. Half of her face was covered in blood and she held her limp, right shoulder with her left. Jaecen came around the corner. He saw her and gasped, running to her side. "Kuro!"
Kurona turned her glazed blue eyes up at her brother. "Jaecen... Is that... Is that you?"
He swore under his breath before turning his head. "Emalie! Go get Lindow quick!"
She peered around the corner and gasped. "Oh, you poor thing! Right. I'll be right back."

Kurona tossed and turned as sweat began to appear on her brow. She grit her teeth. "Kkk... My-my eyes... Ngh..." She struggled a bit but remained asleep.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games