Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:09 pm
pretty good but i dont have a refferance for you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*opens up a mountain dew and offers it to drift* wanna share?
shure hun smiles and takes a sip and hands it back to her
*kiss*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:13 pm
hey guess what im going on a rock climbing field trip tomarrow ill try and be careful so ya dont have to worrie im pertty good at it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:14 pm
i read your journal ..... but i'll still be worried..... *holds your arm close*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:20 pm
Gothyfox
*kisses her* its alrghit ill make shur i come back in on piece pluss i cont be doing any thing to dangerous ill probly be just siting around a good part of the time enjoying the sceanry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:23 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
*kisses her* its alrghit ill make shur i come back in on piece pluss i cont be doing any thing to dangerous ill probly be just siting around a good part of the time enjoying the sceanry
ok i'll trust you .... but it wont sop my cautiousness. so .... what did you do today ? smile  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:25 pm
played frisbee um typed up a bunch of questions relating to my tech class and got my working papers cause im geting to jobs at wawa eh free food and sesame place  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:30 pm
that's cool we had a teachers vs student doge ball tournoment it was awsome ... my friends teems got their a** kicked ... it was worth paying the dollar to see *nuzzel*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:33 pm
thats awsome i think that would be funny to watch oh um what grade are you in any ways *nuzzels her back lovingly*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:36 pm
10th why do you ask hon? *smiles and pokes your side and runs off* he he he come and cacth me  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:40 pm
oh i was just *feals her poke him in the side and run* hey thats no fair *runs after her jumps and pounces her but turns to his back hits the ground and she lands on him* i was just wandering im also in 10th *smiles at her*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:45 pm
*licks your nose* he he he ... it's fair *kisses your cheak* whell we have something in common  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:46 pm
im really sry hun but i have to be geting off i have to shower and get ready fer tomarow need some sleep so i can consentrant hugs and kisses her passionetly ill see you tomarrow  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:48 pm
till tommarow love *kisses your lips slowly wraping her ams around you*  

Gothyfox

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:54 pm
*frowns* Drift......I thought you and neote were together.......ah well. sad

I'm in 11th..........and the school year's coming to an end. I get out the 20th of May........whoo hoo! heart  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games