Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:43 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixylll turned around the corner and smasked into berry " whoa, oh hey berry, whats wrong?"
Turns into a bunny and runs right past bixyll.

Blood covered Demon Drarak rounded the corner, humming a gleeful tune as he made his way after Berry. He saw Bixyll and said with a smile " Oh joy another victim....So much Death so little time, wouldnt you say Drarak?....ggggeeeettt ouuut ooofff mmmyyy hhheeasdddd..."

" darak?" " you may be stronger than me, but hah that wont be fore long, ABSORB" darkness emited form daraks demon body and flashed into bixyll hmph ( that move take enrgy and power form an enimie and add it to his own enery and power bixyll pulled out his blade and smashed combo after combo on to daraks body  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:59 pm
Berry transforms back and turns around."Bixyll watch out."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:08 pm
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The Demon Drarak took every blow. " You think that you can so easliy defeat me...And what is with this absorbing?" Drarak took Bixylls head and slammed it into the wall. " I think that rather tickled..." He said with a grin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:09 pm
The Dark Paladin
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The Demon Drarak took every blow. " You think that you can so easliy defeat me...And what is with this absorbing?" Drarak took Bixylls head and slammed it into the wall. " I think that rather tickled..." He said with a grin
"leave him alone"Berry runs into him pushing him away from bixyll."not good."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:10 pm
bixyll got up off the wall "you just took all of those blows i absorbed your power i think i can take a smash to the head" bixyll stabbed his blade into the his stomachand twisted it around making a gaping hole  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:17 pm
Drarak continued to laugh. " Oh what a joy this is going to be when I kill you....Hello" He saw Berry right Next to him and he picked her up by the neck and put the sword to her torso. His wound healed and he said " Make any moves and she dies painfully, do you understand? I might give you a chance to live for a while..." He said with a evil smile  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:21 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak continued to laugh. " Oh what a joy this is going to be when I kill you....Hello" He saw Berry right Next to him and he picked her up by the neck and put the sword to her torso. His wound healed and he said " Make any moves and she dies painfully, do you understand? I might give you a chance to live for a while..." He said with a evil smile

heh and if i just stand here you kill any ways?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:21 pm
The Dark Paladin
"what about me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:28 pm
Drarak bowed and said " No...I am a Demon of honor....Thank Drarak for that...." Demon Drarak looked at him. " Now you will do as I say otherwise I will kill her, no hesitation...Do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:29 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak bowed and said " No...I am a Demon of honor....Thank Drarak for that...." Demon Drarak looked at him. " Now you will do as I say otherwise I will kill her, no hesitation...Do you understand?"
" yes...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:31 pm
Berry trys to get his hand of her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:40 pm
*out of nowhere shoots drarak with tranq darts* you ever hurt berry ever again or youll have to answer to me  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:57 pm
Drarak sighed as he tightened his grip slightly on Berry to get her to stop and Pulled out the tranq Darts. " Now what I want you to do...Is kill Naota..." The Demon Drarak said as he pointed his sword towards Naota. " Now you have to choose...Your love or your friend....And Berry...Dont try to tell him anything to sway his decision.

(( sorry It took me so long guys...Parents keep bugging me and I have about thirtyy other things to do...I Log off for a while woth out a word...The it was becaus of my parents))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:01 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak sighed as he tightened his grip slightly on Berry to get her to stop and Pulled out the tranq Darts. " Now what I want you to do...Is kill Naota..." The Demon Drarak said as he pointed his sword towards Naota. " Now you have to choose...Your love or your friend....And Berry...Dont try to tell him anything to sway his decision.

(( sorry It took me so long guys...Parents keep bugging me and I have about thirtyy other things to do...I Log off for a while woth out a word...The it was becaus of my parents))

"Can you...............stop squeezeing.............. my neck? Please. i............. can't ..............really ................. breath."

((its ok))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:02 pm
bixyll dont choose me ill be okay choose berry ill come back i promise *while he says that he is crossing his fingers in his pocket*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games