Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:34 pm
"You speak to me as if you know me. I have no memory of you." Haru came in front of her. "How is it that everyone knows my name, some type of socerry? I was raised and lived in the capital all my life. This place is nothing more than a funeral for my comrades. I would never be friends with such a demon like yourself. Fight or die for so help me even if you are as immortal as I, you shall still suffer greatly. I will give you the desire of death!" Haru said to her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:54 pm
Yue shrugged in a gesture of peace,

"If you don't believe that I did once know you, then know that I knew someone very much like yourself, same eyes, same hair, same voice same immortal gift. We have no quarrel, as I've already explained to you. I wasn't even in the country when your comrades were killed, though I doubt very much that they were killed by any of my fellow immortals, they have no use of dead bodies littering the soil. "

Yue hugged her body, feeling the silk beneath her thin pale fingers. She wouldn't accept Haru's attack upon her, or his declaration to accept fight or die. Though perhaps if she had known what was going on on the other path to the town with her juro-san she would have found the motivation to do one of the two.

Her body was loose, but ready to fight defensively if necessary. Yue would not attack Haru, no not this day. Not when she was out for such a peaceful walk to the marketplace.

"Why do you question us and not those who sent you here? Just because you saw one who was evil doesn't condemn us all. By your own logic since you come here accusing me wrongly of murder, trying to kill me I should go and murder all those whom you love back in your city. Those who are innocent. What makes you think that they have not warped your mind somehow?...Theres no reason to believe that you were not a mercenary there. Doesn't that blade feel natural in your hands? It's practically bonded to your very soul, very much the way kiba is bonded to juromaru. You, or at least the you I once knew would go out on such missions all the time, leaving us for months is not years at a time to do such work. Then I left, and here you are. I cant expect you to decide to be kind to me right now, but think on what I said."

Yue finished her speech, her voice had taken on the logical kindness she had inside of her naturally, and that had been locked away for a wile behind her passion. That passion witch had mostly been heated by Juromaru, the heat of attraction, worry, and anger, frustration.

Bizarre-love-triange

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:33 am
"It's pointless to start a battle that is only one sided." Haru said and then sheathed his sword. "I suppose if you are telling the truth about not being involved then I guess I won't take action for now. Besides, I should focus on my main enemy right now and not just the weak small ones." Haru was confused still. He didn't know who he was, could he actually been part of this organization. Do not let their tricks decieve you Haru... Haru stepped aside but he appeared as though he was in pain. He couldn't remember anything before and it hurt him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:05 pm
[Urg... nevermind, I'll bring Melora back in later when she won't be roleplay drowned out. >.>]  

Edaniel
Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Yue was almost sympathetic towards Haru, as he turned away. He looked pained by his lack of memory. And that was as it should be, for shouldn't one question those gaps?

"Yes, pointless, heh weak. Perhaps you would classify me as weak in being more orientated towards peace....."

She almost was speaking to herself now, watching him with an almost glazed over look. He was so familiar, and she never would have guessed that this would happen before she left those long seasons ago.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:01 am
Shinobu gushed with relief to hear her sister's voice, to keep track of her, she kept the speech going.

"alright, Aoki, stay where you are! I'm going to try to find you. Keep talking so that I can follow your voice!"

With that, Shinobu began to take down one hallway, that seemed to be leading towards Aoki's voice, paused for a momenbt, and conituned. Sometimes the winding stone halls opened to larger rooms, usually barren and empty, with just tables and chairs lying about, leading Shinobu to believe that someone must've lived there. Why else would there be furniture?

She continued her search.

Edaniel
Captain

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:39 pm
Taketo didn't have the greatest rest of all. His dreams were clawing at his mind, striking him down as causing him to drift in and out of reality. He slowly slit his eyes open, staring at the ceiling of his rest area. He awoke to the last memory of falling from that tree. He lightly placed his hand on the back of his neck. He winced, but there was no severe damage done. He slowly arose, sitting upright and shifting his glance out the window.

Geez...I was careless. I'm really starting to lose it now. I've been doing nothing but rendering progress and wasting time. That fight did something to me...but why it keeps haunting me remains a mystery. It was just a simple loss. I can't even believe I had the nerve to act as reckless as I did on the mission. I shouldn't have left...

Taketo took in a deep breath and then forced it out, hoping his thoughts would go with it. The turmoil of this whole night was getting the best of him. He merely lowered his head in a shameful manner, but kept his solid expression. He crossed his arms and his legs and continued to become lost in thought. He slowly closed his eyes and began replaying the events of the night. He slowly opened his eyes, looking deeply into his hands.

The lust for blood...what is it that made me feel that way? It makes no sense. I got to keep this under control.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:13 am
((0.o The postage. Okay, after this post I really will be going on hiatus from now to the end of June, so I'm going to tie things up here.))

Tomoyo stood up from her desk, absently stretching muscles that protested from hours of sitting and poring over yellowed text. There's so much here, and yet..she thought regretfully. I still need to know more. With practiced ease she packed up her things again, tying them all neatly into one bundle that she swung across her shoulder. This is important. Without a backwards glance, she strode out of the theater.

Lirdianc

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:07 pm
(( So... you're in some sort of magic labryinth? ))

[Yeah. Pretty much. It's total - from Baldru's Gate Dark Allaince 2. But then again, what of my work isn't?

Me and Mary luh-hurve those games.]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:27 pm
Taketo shot up from his bed and out a nearby sturdy window. He shifted his weight to his legs to propel himself up to his usual spot on the roof. He took in a deep breath, closing his eyes and quietly let it out. He then opened his eyes and looked around the theatre at the quiet scenery and the moonlight trickling around him. Taketo then noticed a dark figure leaving the theatre, with seemingly no emotion. He pierced through the darkness to see that it was Tomoyo.

Where in the world is she going to in such a hurry? She looks pretty determined.

Curiosity began to itch on Taketo as he watched her bolt toward no particular direction. He closed his eyes tightly and shaking his head, though the feeling was just not going away. He finally jumped from his spot and quietly landed on the ground and then shifted behind a wall and awaited her to reach the forest where visibility would be dim and he could move easily. His curiosity was slowly overcoming his sickness and he was feeling better to just keep his distance, but not intrude.

Whatever she's doing...it must be serious. I can't just come out it would be awkward.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:45 pm
Yue paused for a moment. Letting her voice sink into her own ears as well as his. The noise all of a sudden seemed so strange, foreign; And yet she would again use this voice, that sounded so unfamiliar. She could only conclude that somewhere something must be amiss, that was typically the only reason she would ever sink into such a feeling. It was almost....foreboding.

"Haru, please feel free to join me to the town. Perhaps something there will jog your memory, any of it weather it be a memory of us, or of some other life that you have missed."

Yue then took up again her parasol and began to walk slowly down the path. IT was quite nice out, the green coming back to the trees and shrubs, and as if on cue the cry of Chibi could be heard far above her, scanning the canopy from the sky.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:15 pm
Haru was unsure but he had nothing to lose anyways, it wasn't as if he was going anywhere and that woman wasn't going to appear anytime soon. Haru nodded and then put away a small book that he had on him and then turned towards her "Lead the way then, perhaps you could be right." Haru began to follow her. Haru's mind was still blank but he couldn't exactally do anything about it, perhaps his memory would return and these answers will return to him.  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:12 pm
Yue nodded, glad that he was willing to at least join her. The town used to be a place where all the members gathered together and seperatly. Stealing or buying what they willed or going to eat together at one of the many restaurants. Yue remembered her own strange time here upon her return home. That was when Juromaru began to show interest in her the way many men did, and yet that time she was also drawn to him.... Yue now wondered for the first time where he could have run off to. She hadn't seen or thought about him since the confrontation in the theater. She decided to push him again to the back of her thoughts, she worried about where he was sometimes, what he was doing. especially after his little run in with Saku.

" I remember one day, here in town. It was many seasons ago. My Haru came into town with me and a few others and we spent the day shopping then met up at the restaurant in the back on the marketplace. He was so very exited to be home because even then he spent much of his time away from us, completing this or that mission. I was not close to him, but his company was enjoyable. "

Yue talked, her voice hinting at the nostalgia she suddenly felt for those seasons past. Hopefully there would be moments like that again in the future. Hopefully there would be more laughter.

"hopefully time like those will return to us, an eternity in turmoil is hardly what I would wish for from this world."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:29 pm
As Shinobu ran through the twisting maze of halls, she began to feel slightly nauseous. Every swerve and cut she made into another hallway was just getting her more and more lost, and she couldn't see any sign of her sister. To know that something you seek is so near and yet not to be able to find it, true tortue.

She ripped through the corridors, beginning to wonder if there was even a possible way to find either her sister or a way out of this horrid thing. She wasn't even certain if it was real.

Shinobu stopped for a moment, panting slightly from both the running and her current annoyance. She had to calm down, and keep her head, or she'd only make finding Aoki harder. She needed to come up with some sort of plan.

After a moment of rummaging through her bag, she pulled out some rope, and gently laid one end on the floor where she stood, and began to take off again, but this time unfurling the rope as she went. Thanking herself for remember one of the oldest and best tricks in the book.

~~~

A... rope?

He chuckled.

"How clever." Hurtley said softly to himself as he lifted up the end of the rope, and looked at it, tossing it up and down in the palm of his hand. "Such an obvious trick, though effective, it will be easy to thwart. I don't want to cut our playtime short."

Hurtley lifted up the rope and began to trace it, down a few hallways, staying out of sight of the woman leaving it behind her, and then snipped off the large end with a small knife he'd had stashed away, then silently hurried off. Only to run right into a corridor where a young gurl, bornw-haired, clad in a golden kimono, sat, fearfully waiting for her supposed sister.

He grinned.

"Hiya."

Edaniel
Captain

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:17 am
Haru knew this place as soon as he entered it. However, he had no idea how he knew it. He swore that he never been to a place such as that but then again he really had no recolection of his past. Haru was in a struggle, could what she speak be true? "And you say I look like this Haru you once knew? How could that be possible?" Haru said trying to fight the urge of believing what she spoke of. She must be tricking him he thought as he glanced around town however, most of the things in this town Haru recognized. Haru saw glimses of a past but he didn't want to believe it was his.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff