Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:05 pm

Who would you cast as The Characters In RE?

Ron PearlMan, would be Cool as HUNK, in My Opinion.

razz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:53 am

Uh anyone big and good with stunts can do HUNK really...

Mr. Kennedy

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:21 am

Jinguberu
whoa, Leon at my table please : )

anyway, has anyone wondered why they won't make a Biohazard 4 manga? I mean... they've had Devil May Cry before, and Kingdom Hearts... I'm just waiting for a Biohazard 4 manga 3nodding

other than that, I'm waiting for Biohazard 5 to come out. Chris looks neat in there whee
Well, there really hasn't been an actual RE manga made for any of the games to my knowledge (yes, I'm aware of the Biohazard comics, though they're in Chinese.. I don't exactly consider them as "manga" yet), so I'm not expecting one any time soon.. though it would be awesome. whee

Mr. Kennedy
Uh anyone big and good with stunts can do HUNK really...
Really though. xd It's not like we see his face much anyway. He just has to be a blonde. o_O;; Which isn't hard to get nowadays.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:31 pm

I think the guy who played One in the RE movie would actually make a good HUNK, I mean, he sounds all deep and stuff like HUNK. ...Wait, when do we see that HUNK is blonde? xd

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:10 pm

Canas Renvall
I think the guy who played One in the RE movie would actually make a good HUNK, I mean, he sounds all deep and stuff like HUNK. ...Wait, when do we see that HUNK is blonde? xd

In the epilogue of Hunk in RE3.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:38 pm

Ah, right. Well, I haven't exactly played RE3 yet... sweatdrop

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:31 pm

Canas Renvall

Neither have I, still working on Code Veronica X. Nosferatu was fun to fight. XD And that cry he makes is pretty.....it's creepy and cool all at once. *nods*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:19 pm

Xenomina
Canas Renvall

Neither have I, still working on Code Veronica X. Nosferatu was fun to fight. XD And that cry he makes is pretty.....it's creepy and cool all at once. *nods*
Thats a shame you both haven't played RE3 before, your missing out on the best story in the series, IMO.

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:45 pm

MM-212 Beta
Xenomina
Canas Renvall

Thats a shame you both haven't played RE3 before, your missing out on the best story in the series, IMO.

I second that opinion. 3nodding
I loved the ammount of betrayal Nicholai brought in, but I'm a little sad the game didn't go into the mercenaries personalities, or actions...the story could have been a bit longer as well.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:55 pm

Well, I got the RE3 book today, if that's any consolation. :XP: However, I have to read Underworld first. Damn my need to read a seires book by book! whee

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:01 pm

Das Jabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
Xenomina
Canas Renvall

I second that opinion. 3nodding
I loved the ammount of betrayal Nicholai brought in, but I'm a little sad the game didn't go into the mercenaries personalities, or actions...the story could have been a bit longer as well.
Well if you want a stronger mercenary section, the book version covers more detail. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:34 pm

GRAHHH! That makes me want to play the game all the more! But doesn't Nemmy get annoying?

Javanomicron

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:07 pm

Xenomina
GRAHHH! That makes me want to play the game all the more! But doesn't Nemmy get annoying?
It's what you define annoying, probably the overuse of "ssstttaarrrss", but other than that, watching each mutation was worth watching.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:07 am

Good ol' Nemmy. Known to scare, and suck when in movies. Honestly, what does that say about you when you're like, 7'10", and practically invincible to all weaponry, have a chaingun and a rocket launcher, and you get beaten to all hell by a girl that's like, 1/4th your size in a fistfight? I mean, that just says one thing: p***y. >_>;

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:36 am

Canas Renvall
Good ol' Nemmy. Known to scare, and suck when in movies. Honestly, what does that say about you when you're like, 7'10", and practically invincible to all weaponry, have a chaingun and a rocket launcher, and you get beaten to all hell by a girl that's like, 1/4th your size in a fistfight? I mean, that just says one thing: p***y. >_>;

You're completely ignoring the fact that she was genetically enhanced.

I mean, In-Game comparison would be like... Calling Nemesis a p***y if he got his a** kicked by Wesker. And if those two went up against eash other, I bet you anything Wesker would win.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games