Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:46 pm
"Yeah, let's go." Greg entered within the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:54 pm
Xia followed him, curious as to whether or not she would find her Somebody. "Ai, we'll find you somewhere." she thought as she walked along side him, her hair gently brushing back and forth with her steps.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:12 am
They arrived with people walking around the streets. The tall building was exactly the same as the one in TWTNW, but only white and brick. "Here we are."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:50 pm
((Hey it's me Sphinx-chan!! Since FallenLight already knows I just wanted everyone else to know my account was hacked and stuff and I can't seem to get it back so I'm hoping the administrators deleted it and stuff so he won't cause trouble. Luckily he hasn't. I just wanted to let you know in case I don't get my previous account back I'll be using this one from now on.))

Xia stared up at it and suddenly felt a throb of pain in her head. "Er, yeah, she's either there somewhere or that place will lead us to her. We need to go to the roof." she said, holding her head a bit and looking towards the top of the building.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Greg gave her a look like Xeggr always looked like then smirked. He opened a dark portal underneath her and she fell through. Greg dove in as well.
The portal appear on the FLOOR of the roof so Xia's feet wee straight up in the air. She came flying out, but then was about to fall back within the portal until Greg came through and caught her. He dove up with her in his arms and landed by the portal. He set her upon the ground. "Top floor, roof."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:13 pm
((I have to go dangit.. ;.; But I'll be back on tomorrow!! ))

Xia yelped in fright and her eyes got wide but she soon got up and regained her calmness. "Alright, where to look, where to look..?" she asked outloud as she looked about.

Ai was lost inside a strange realm, which consisted of black and white. She was unconcious for what seemed like ever, but suddenly jolted awake. "Where, where am I?" she asked outloud, rubbing her head. She could sense someone, someone she knew. Wherever she was, she was near her that was for sure.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:30 pm
Greg closed his eyes and scouted the area. "She's here," he replied as he opened his eyes, "But the feeling is faint. It'll take only one person to open-"
Suddenly someone his Greg in the back of the neck and he fell. Xeggr stood there looking confedent(sp?) and lowered his hand that he hit him with. "That would be me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:59 pm
Xia blinked in fright and stared at Xeggr. "What- What are you doing? He's your Somebody and you just knock him out like that?" she shouted, her eyes widening in disbelief.

Ai continued to struggle to get up, weak from having her heart thrown into darkness and light. "Greg, Greg where are you?" she called outloud softly.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:37 pm
Xeggr made a dark portal from under Greg as he fell through. "Don't worry about it. I already have a plan to go on. Both of them will arrive here soon..." Xeggr then closed the dark portal and just sat with his legs crossed.

Greg appeared on where Ai was and was passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:14 pm
Ai looked over to see Greg and slowly went over to him. Somehow her strength was regaining. "Greg, Greg, are you ok?" she asked, shaking him softly while looking down at them.

Xia just stared. "Didn't have to go and knock him out like that.." she said, sitting down as well with curiosity running through her head.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:14 pm
Greg slowly opened his eyes and saw only Ai. "Ai..." he whispered weakly, "Are you ok?"

"He wouldn't have gone in." Xeggr replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:17 pm
"Aw, I see, needed to give him a bit of a push?" Xia smiled and laughed a bit, looking to where she figured the portal was.

Ai smiled, her misty red eyes looking at him. "I got a bit bruised from falling here, but other then that I feel fine. How did you get here?" she asked, sitting on her knees as she brushed her dress around her.  

The Sphinxyness

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:27 pm
"You could say that."

"I don't know..." Greg replied as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head, "But damn that hurt."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:31 pm
Ai giggled softly and set her hands on her legs. "So, have any idea how we might get back into reality? I can sense I strange prescence nearby and it sort of feels like...another me.." she said, looking down a bit. "I mean, could my Nobody actually be here..?" she added, looking back up to Greg.  

The Sphinxyness

Landon5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:46 pm
Im gonna be Xelon.Leon's Nobody.

Xelon was walking around the mansion.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items