Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:22 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr looked around the hallway and found a butterfly with no glow. He knelt down a picked up the butterfly gently and let it lay within the palm of his hand. He went back to the group. "This it?"

"You found it! But, I think it might not make it... I could try to heal it. I have the ability to heal others, but never could heal myself." she looked down at her bloody hands and wrists.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:23 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr looked around the hallway and found a butterfly with no glow. He knelt down a picked up the butterfly gently and let it lay within the palm of his hand. He went back to the group. "This it?"
"a butterfly....peaceful ....kind....gently"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Free as it can be." Xeggr stated along with hers in the end. "Try to heal it then Deishi."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:30 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Free as it can be." Xeggr stated along with hers in the end. "Try to heal it then Deishi."

"Alright, but stand back, just in case." Deishi took the butterfly, and seen that it's wings were ripped slightly. "No.. Why...?" she felt as if about to cry. Deishi closed her eyes, and focused on the her heart.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:31 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"You found it! But, I think it might not make it... I could try to heal it. I have the ability to heal others, but never could heal myself." she looked down at her bloody hands and wrists.
"hmmmm would this work?" larxene held out a healing potion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"hmmmm would this work?" larxene held out a healing potion.

"Since it's my heart, and a part of me, I must heal it. We can try the potion if I fail."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:51 pm
((...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:05 pm
Xeggr leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and examined the healing process.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:23 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and examined the healing process.

After she tried, Deishi spoke in a soft tone, "I think I did it.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:40 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:25 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."
larxene held the potion in her hand just in case it had failed"do it worked xeggr?" larxene looked at the butterfly  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:42 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."

She slowly opened her hands, and seen that the butterfly was transforming back into a heart. "It looks black, I think we may need the potion.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:41 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."

She slowly opened her hands, and seen that the butterfly was transforming back into a heart. "It looks black, I think we may need the potion.."
"ok" larxene walked over with the potion"your sure we need it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."

"Well.. I'm not sure anymore, about anything really." she took a deep breath, and began towards the main hall.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:04 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Let's see then."

"Well.. I'm not sure anymore, about anything really." she took a deep breath, and began towards the main hall.
"well keep this just in case you need it okay?" larxene handed her the potion.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games