Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"So do I."
Icy hugs him" I hope we get out of this place soon...i miss seeing the daylight..."
"You won't be saying that once you do get into the sunlight."
"If i keep staying in the dark i will eventually freeze myself to death. I need the sun to live."Icy looks at him.
"You're a vampire now. You won't last ten seconds in the sun. Unless you feel like carrying an umbrella for the rest of your life."
"But...now what do i do.....if i dont i will die and if i do i will die..." Icy was confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:25 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"So do I."
Icy hugs him" I hope we get out of this place soon...i miss seeing the daylight..."
"If i keep staying in the dark i will eventually freeze myself to death. I need the sun to live."Icy looks at him.
"You're a vampire now. You won't last ten seconds in the sun. Unless you feel like carrying an umbrella for the rest of your life."
"But...now what do i do.....if i dont i will die and if i do i will die..." Icy was confused.
"Like I said, there's always an umbrella. It doesn't matter just as long as you don't expose yourself to the sun too much. We can take a little bit of the sun, but we can't take it at full blast."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:31 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Like I said, there's always an umbrella. It doesn't matter just as long as you don't expose yourself to the sun too much. We can take a little bit of the sun, but we can't take it at full blast."
"Okay...will you help me a bit at first. Im probably going to be hated....so i dont know what to really do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:34 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Okay...will you help me a bit at first. Im probably going to be hated....so i dont know what to really do..."
"Hey, if anyone has a problem with you, they'll have to answer to me."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Really? you will protect me once we leave this place if we do?"Icy looks up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:00 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Really? you will protect me once we leave this place if we do?"Icy looks up at him.
"Of course."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Of course."
"thank you so much." Icy smiles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:08 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Of course."
"Anything for you."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:15 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Of course."
"Anything for you."
Icy smiles again and giggles."That is a bit corny. "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Of course."
"Anything for you."
"Heh-heh. Sorry."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:27 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Of course."
"Anything for you."
"Heh-heh. Sorry."
"It is quite okay. I dont mind as long as it isnt all the time around me or others. "Icy runs a bit ahead of him. "I hope we leave here soon...we havent gotten a message from jigsaw...do you think he forgot about this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:31 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Of course."
"Anything for you."
"Heh-heh. Sorry."
"It is quite okay. I dont mind as long as it isnt all the time around me or others. "Icy runs a bit ahead of him. "I hope we leave here soon...we havent gotten a message from jigsaw...do you think he forgot about this?"
Jigsaws voice comes out speakers in the hallway. "And miss out on all of the fun? I don't think so."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:40 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Anything for you."
"Heh-heh. Sorry."
Jigsaws voice comes out speakers in the hallway. "And miss out on all of the fun? I don't think so."
Icy hits her head on the wall a few times and say"Why...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:53 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Anything for you."
"Heh-heh. Sorry."
"Now don't go and kill yourself. That wouldn't leave any fun for me."  

Carrot-Copper

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:10 am
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"Heh-heh. Sorry."
"Now don't go and kill yourself. That wouldn't leave any fun for me."
Icy didnt listen to him and continued to hit her head on the wall.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff