Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:11 am
Miles followed after Witium quickly, removing his weapon from his back.

Kraid nodded, "Nope, Don't bother to thank me or anything." He looked to the man carrying Yousei and chuckled. "That's not the Brother-Leader"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:17 pm
"What?" Mirado looked confused at Kraid. "I thought it was the Brother-Leader that took her. If that's not the Brother-Leader, then who is it?"  

Masamune 5.0

GreyZone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:34 pm
[Just letting you all know, my dad took my computer. So, I'm able to sneak onto my parents' machine right after school, but that's about it. So until I get mine back, which should be fairly soon, the RP is gonna' slow down a bit. Sorry 'bout that.]

"Oh, come on." He sighed, measuring up his potential opponants. Holding the girl in his arms, he wouldn't be too much of a threat to them in combat, but he couldn't easily run, either. Guess I better make sure it doesn't come to that, then, he told himself, focusing his attention on the one who had drawn his blades.

"Brother-Leader? You mean that cloaked fellow?" He laughed half-heartedly. "Passed out in that house behind me, he did. Some kind of magic he cast." He gave a slight nod in the direction of the structure before turning back to the figures in front of him. "But you're more interested in the girl, are you not?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:39 pm
The Brother-Leader's eyes shot open. Nobody was around. He stood up, smirking to himself. Perfect, he thought. Now with her memory wiped, she will never know anything of her past. When she comes to, Miles, Karasu, Witium, and the rest of those in her "company" will only be acquaintances. The prophecy is almost complete. Her role is over, but the world's role isn't. He opened his portal once more, his life force draining once again, and stepped through, closing behind him just as quickly as he opened it. The Brother-Leader was gone...for now.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:39 pm
Stepping up from behind the next new face, Kraid nodded. "Yes, indeed. We've come to rescue her from the Brother-Leader and whatnot," He spoke with a proper british accent, chuckling at his own wit.
Miles watched the man with his love over his shoulder and frowned. "Yes, but you seem to have done that. Thank you," He bowed slightly. "We'll take her from here, shouldn't be a problem."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Marten approached Hile cautiously, carrying his staff in a casting position. "Yes. That man kidnapped her and ran. We've pursued him all the way from Arrid Wastes. I'm glad she's safe."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:50 pm
"Is that so?" Mirado answered to Marten's enlightening comment. He moved into position around the man. It seems that the kidnapper had tried to escape just a bit too late. He clenched his fists tightly. "Drop the girl."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:43 pm
"It would seem I've gotten myself into a bit of a tricky situation." He remained calm, despite the fact that weapons had been drawn against him. "As much as I'd like to hand her over and walk away, I cannot. It's against my code, and the code of the Haruchai. I have been given no indications that you mean harm, nor have I been given any that you don't. The same goes for the cloaked man you call Brother-Leader. So for all intents and purposes, I could very well be handing her over to the wrong side, and I'd have no idea."

He went silent for a moment, trying to decide to handle this. Having found what seemed to be the only solution, he sighed. "Unless you've come up with a better idea, I guess this means I'm tagging along for a while."

GreyZone

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:14 pm
"You're pretty quick to swap sides. What makes you think we're that gullible?" Mirado retorted. He stepped forward menacingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:35 pm
Miles placed his hand on Mirado's shoulder. "It's fine, If it gets Yousei back to us, then there's no reason for him to not tag along. He could do no harm alone. Unless he works for the Brother-Leader?" Miles questioned, turning to Kraid.
Kraid shrugged, "Not that I know of."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:22 pm
"Alright. I guess that's all that matters." Mirado yielded to his terms. Still, he was uneasy with it all. "So, do you want me to check out that hut back there?"

Mirado pointed a thumb at the old building that stood in the distance. "According to this guy, the Brother-Leader is knocked out over there."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:26 pm
"I doubt he works for the Brother Leader, considering he left him." Marten stepped forward, lowering his staff. "If you don't mind, I'd like to look her over briefly. If, as you said, the Brother Leader passed out casting a spell that harmed her then the sooner I take a look the more I can do." He felt a twinge of guilt at Camthalion's death. If he had stopped Witium from carrying him off he may have been able to prolong or even save his life.  

Gredar

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:19 pm
Witium crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, "Will she wake soon?" He tapped his shoulder as looked to all the humans around him and felt out of place, "When she does I'll finally end the contract with her and be able to go back to one of the elvish cities. Hopefully she'll come along to one to at least get some peace and quiet." The elf looked ot the all humans with stern eyes; they brought too much chaos to the little elf girl's life. All the while he tapped his his foot upon the ground as he waited.

All his enemies were dead and there wasn't much else to do. Maybe he'd finally raise a family. It seemed that the chaotic events had ceased for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Miles looked to Witium and frowned. He looked over each of his memories with the Elf and shook his head sighing. "Don't you want to be here if we go back east? The queen'll be so pissed at us. It'll be great man," He grinned to his friend, hoping to change his mind.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:12 pm
"I'm going to go ahead and check out that little hut over there," Mirado spoke to no one in particular as he turned around and faced the rickety structure in the distance. He walked at a brisk pace, though he did not exactly hurry.

It did not take long for him to reach his destination. He could still see the others quite clearly. Mirado inspected the hut, it was old and worn down. The inside was pitch black in contrast to outside so he was unable to see past the doorway. Mirado entered the hut, and his eyes began to adjust to the dark.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games