Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 am
(Riku)
Riku grinned playfully at Kazen then nodded to the new comer and gave a friendly smile saying, "Hi," as he held his hand out to shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:04 pm
Medevilgirl
(OK I's Back HAHA!!! Story time weee)

(Riku)
Riku was dragged along, almost tripping over his own feet.

"Sora," he called out along side the others, then a person out of no where came up and was talking to Xia, Riju went over to see what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sora)

"Well, now that we found you, we have to go find the other...s..."
Sora took a nother look at Xidan, there was something oddly familiar about him....

(ok, so did Xidan have the same name when he lived on destiny Island, I can't remember if your character is a nobody or not, Sorry, there so many characters, I get confuzzled.)

(yes xidan did have the same name when he lived on destiny islands)  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:09 pm
Clad in his armor, yet still suceptible to astoundment. "Riku! You don't recognize me? I lived on Destiny Islands before it fell to the darkness!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:18 am
My gaze shall pierce...

Kazen looked at him for a moment. "Well then, introduce yourself to us, why don't you?"

...to the depths of your soul.

Overlord of Night- Shadow

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:43 pm
"Oh, right... sorry" Davis replied. Davis was always the first to introduce himself, but the state of his home world had dulled his common curtisy. "My name is Davis, and I used to live here on Destiny Islands. That was until the darkness came and through me into a different world." he exlpained. "I guess Riku doesn't recognize me because we never hung out that much..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:36 pm
"Name's Xia. I'm a Nobody from The World that never was. Riku and Sora were sort of my enemies in the past.." Xia replied, introducing herself in a weird way as she announced the enemies part so casually.  

The Sphinxyness

bluepandada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:13 pm
PC Chaos the second
"I dont care WHAT you want you are not giving namine to my other" he used a light portal to escape the binding bodies and appeared above them he then recalled fenrir and shining keyblade then used omega light raid and threw both keyblades infused witha massive amount of light energy then they continued to spin back and forth throughout the group and he summoned empty heart keyblade and one winged angel keyblade to his hands. while his omega light raid was keeping the copies busy he once again charged hael

Hael sighed , throwing himself towards Seraph with his Macana held out in front. As their blades met, Hael leaned forward and whispered; "You smell just like Xack...why do you care so much for Namine?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Riku got suddenly excited when Davis mention he was from the same world. The expression on Riku's face was a bit shocked. For a moment he couldn't say anything. But that past,

"Heh, its good to see some one else from the island that's ok. How did you manage to escape this place, Davis, I don't remember you being around much when we were younger."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:37 pm
My gaze shall pierce...

"And I'm Kazen Chiro, half-Nobody, half-Heartless-type random person," Kazen said. "I'm just here because I don't like the Organization. Although I suppose I mostly hate Lexaeus and Vexen, they were the ones that destroyed my world. I don't like Xemnas much either. Dunno about the rest, but unless they prove to me I shouldn't, I'm killing them too. Xia's... kinda related to them, but she's proved to me that she's good. I trust her."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:35 pm
"Well, nice to meet some new faces I can hopefully trust." Davis being not quick to give away full trust like free samples in a store. "Anyways, I think I escaped when a knight came right out of nowhere and through me into a portal... He said 'Your world is gone, but I saved you because you have some potential...' As for you not remembering me, Riku, I was always thinking about the world around us, of every possibility of something we could miss that could seem so simple... usually being cooped up at home."  

pwnd_by_twlt

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:53 pm
Xia listened with a grin though she couldn't help but feel a little out of place. She didn't trully know where she came from, only that she was found in The World that never was by the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:23 pm
((hello people, i'm at camp right now, and my house doesnt have internet connection, so if you need sazuka to do anything, just do it, but dont change my character dramatically. cya when i get my internet back!))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:57 am
bluepandada
PC Chaos the second
"I dont care WHAT you want you are not giving namine to my other" he used a light portal to escape the binding bodies and appeared above them he then recalled fenrir and shining keyblade then used omega light raid and threw both keyblades infused witha massive amount of light energy then they continued to spin back and forth throughout the group and he summoned empty heart keyblade and one winged angel keyblade to his hands. while his omega light raid was keeping the copies busy he once again charged hael

Hael sighed , throwing himself towards Seraph with his Macana held out in front. As their blades met, Hael leaned forward and whispered; "You smell just like Xack...why do you care so much for Namine?"

"yeah, well im nothing like my other. and as for namine...well...thats my busines" he casts a defensive areoga followed by regain, hastega on himself, and slowga on hael. as for his feelings for namine, most nobodies had no emotion, roxas and namine were excluded from this as they were special, but since Seraph was the heart he of course had emotion but woudl not reveal it to one who would so willingly hand over namine to Xack, just to further his own cause  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:10 am
My gaze shall pierce...

((What's the point of Haste and Slow on the same person?))

Kazen sighed. "My world's been gone for a while. Course, I didn't really fit in anyway, but it was still my home. I liked the place, even if the people weren't great."

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:59 pm
Riku took a moment to be distracted from thecurrent introductions and scan the area one last time for Sora.

'He's got to be around her some where' riku said to himself

(I'm wondering what happend to Kairi, I miss her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora just stared at Xidan a little longer, he just looked so familiar.

"Sora," said Roxas, "I'd hate to interupt, put don't you think we should get back to the others, We found Sazuka, we should get back now."

Sora shook out of the trance and let Roxas's words sink in.

"Yeah," said Axel, as he walked over and patted Sazuka on the shoulder, "she may not remember us but we got her." He gave a big grin.

Goofy, scratched at his head in thought, "Well, actually, wasn't it she who found us."

"The point is," squacked Donald at Goofy, "that we're back together again, Goofy!"

"Well, almost, "shrugged Sora, "Sazuka, you are gonna come back with us right? I mean you may not remember, but we can help you, memories are never lost, just miss placed,"

(temp. being Sazuka)

"Well... sure why not, but only if Xidan can come too, he's already made a promise to help me get my memories back, and I doubt he'd want to brake that promise." she gave Xidan a smile.

Sora nodded in agreement, "Of course he can. The more the marrier." then chuckled looking back at donald and goofy, "Right guys!" Both the dog and duck held up two thumbs and laughed.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff