Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Eng walked in and he saw that there was no teacher. "you guys want a lesson?" Eng asked looking at the few in the room.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 pm

"Sure, why not." Aiykou replied

One of Strength

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:45 pm

"ok here is a fun little fire justu i came up with." Eng made 3 handsigns. the dog, the roster, the dragon. what appered to be a spark appered in his hand. he trew it up and it exsploed without causing any real damage. "its like a utility spark. it dosent require much chakra and you can also custmise it." Eng made the same handsigns but aded another dog at the end. the spark was blue. when he threw it up it had a frosty effect.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:26 am

Skieth walked in just as Eng finished using some sort of frost jutsu.
"Oi, i just arrived in the village and sort of need to sign up for the academy. Would you know where I could sign up?" He asked. He was Clad in a purple shirt thath had a yellow insignia of an emperor's crown on it, samurai-styled pants with a similiar insignia on them, and topped of with a set of brass glasses.

Skieth9

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:15 am

Eng exstratecd a paper from his desk. "here fill this out. just use a desk in here." Eng said. "im not a usal teacher but students still need to learn."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 am

"Thank you" Skieth said, sitting down at a nearby desk. He watch the shinobi, Eng, who was apparantly taking the spot of a substitute teacher.

Skieth9

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Eng looked at the student. he saw everything he had on him. "you seem to be quite powerful." Eng took a good long look at him. "oh so that why you have the weights."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:26 pm

"I'm surprised you were able to see through this disguise" Skieth said, taking off his glasses to clean them with his shirt.
"However, why not a sparring match to see how effective the weights are, hmm?" Skieth asked, moving his hands making a hand-sign he was probably sure none of the had seen before: The Emperor.

Skieth9

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 am

"all newcomers come here to learn"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:27 am

Coldscar walks in the class and takes a seat at a random desk."well I hope I past this thing."Coldscar said nervelessly as he looked at the Girl in the front of the class
(hope you don't mind I use bolds as action its a habit sweatdrop )

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:31 am

(nope its fine wink )

"sorry eng, im stealing your classroom" "hi and welcome, i think you are here for the lessons isnt it?"

"tell me, whats your name? and what you prefere in fighting style...ninjutsu, taijutsu, gentjutsu? or something else?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 am

Coldscar listen as the Girl spoke and asked him questions "well just call me Coldscar and I'd Perfer Ninjutsu and Taijutsu"

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:45 am

"ok, my name is neko, nice to meet you and what element do you prefer? you chosen of rthe cloud so i guess you prefer lightning? but what if you had to choose a second element?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 am

Coldscar noded as she pointed out one element he perfered "the other element would be Water......also nice to meet you too neko"

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 am

water? my second element is fire... hmmm " "oh well im glad to see new faces in the cloud* "well, what about we start with the first jutsu called Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)

"this is needed because you are new and could get hurt by your on electricity"

*handseals* "Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) "

*neko mades some chakra that protect her from electricity* "as you can see it isnt a attack, it is used to defend" (2 times)

(with 2 times i mean; 2 times trying till you know the jutsu like... *handseals* "Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) " neko tryed to make the chakra but there was only a little bit chakra...* <-- thats one time)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games