Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Longer My Main

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:30 am
Hi
My Real name is Ronnie
I'm 16 years old
and i like to make friends with anyone and everyone
so feel free to talk to me
mrgreen
oh yeah my sign: Scorpio
Birth date: October/31st/1990
Hobbies: Singing, drawing, writing.
Favorites: Music, Video games, Movies, Computer, TV, and being with my Friends.
Type of Music I like: All kinds
(Oh... and I live in Oregon [In the U.S.])  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:24 am
Hi Everyone! I'm Matt, I found out about this guild by the ridiculous ammount of advertising going around. If I won, I'd put money toward my dream avatar and help out my new friend with items a little bit. I'm looking forward to talking to all of you!

-animefan8714  

Mattame

christiankitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:53 am
i'm kittigurli79, or kitty. i'm 13 and live in the united states. if i win, i would get a kiki [i've wanted one ever since i joined] and a ton of other items on my wishlist mrgreen
1,000,000 gold is a lot eek

oh, and my coco's name is midnight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:08 pm
Hello I am a 14 about to be 15 year old teenager. One day I hope to be a computer programmer. I am now 500k gold away from my nitemare scarf and hoping to get it from this giveaway. mrgreen Theres not really anything to say about me. My mom is a single mom becuase my dad died when I was 10 and I have a handicapped 34 year old sister that lives in the same house as me and my mom. She is my half sister though.(different dads) Well thats about it about me. You don't have to feel sorry about me losing my dad I kind of got over it. He is in a better place after all. Im hoping to help advertise this thread as much as I can and use what is leftover from my nitemare scarf quest to open a charity and give it away little by little. mrgreen I have always wanted to open a charity it is just that I could never afford it with quests.  

Agarik

Death_and_Roses

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:50 pm
Hey, found out about this guild from a friends siggy. I've been gone from gaia for a while & and wanted to catch up on things ( as well as gold ) and try'n meet some more people online. in real life my burden name is Thiima Kusko, but after being adopted, it was changed to Marc... I'm 16 in real life, as well as quite & shy, along with many mental issues. Online though, I like to be cheerful, outgoing, and roleplay with many people. my socail life is opposite online from offline, so if you want to talk, or need help with troubles, I'm always willing to lend a hand, I've been through many hardships in my life...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:02 pm
About Me:
Hi!, I'm Kyo. Nice to meet you. I live in colorado and i have an amazing boyfriend, Dai.
I love to RP and my favorite Gaia item is Doll Ears!
I dont bite, so please PM me anytime!
I love Jrock, and i'll be seeing Dir en Grey for a third time in June! Huraay!

δΊ¬

Things i love:
Dai- (DaiChurch)
Jrock
Dir en Grey
Role Playing
O b b u
Risa-Chan
Cosplaying
Different colored hair
Japan
Cheesecake
Won Tons
Japanese/Chinease food
Sherbet
ect.

K y o F o o c h a

Anxious Astronomer

waterairfairy

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:04 pm
I'm Ally I'm a Language Major heading into High-school(yes, I know what I want to do already... ^_^)

I overuse:
^_^
>_<
Yay

to Sing
to Play piano (one of my many instraments I play)
I heart to draw
Haikus
to Read
to Code
to Write
And Math. (yes... I like math >o<)
Friends
My best friends (Emma, Karany, and Jesus (hey-zues, not Jesus as in christ) ><)
My kitty Princess
And Anime/Manga

Dislikes:
Yellow
and meaners
and that's it.

Most of my other information is on my profile so check it out if you wanna know anymore (my journal too)

What I would do if I won a million: (Haiku form, cause I'm cool like that)
I hear the same things,
I would give to charity,
And save some for me.

Well, you know what, now,
I say something different,
I know what to do.

I have no dream av,
I am fine the way I am,
I will find people.

They will deserve it,
For getting hacked or something,
For losing their dreams.

I will help them all,
All my friends and family,
Rebuild what they lost.

BTW. I'm not very rich, but people who've been hacked like my friend cat_claw would really need it, she's been hack multiple times and I really want to help my friends... we're bacially the poorist bunch around not including the banana family, just wanted to let you know. ^__^

see ya'll soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:17 pm
Hey, I'm Gab Ghost. I usually go by Gabby though. I enjoy anime, watching stupid people confuse themselves (who doesn't) and I like food :3 I'm a big fan of all things Nintendo and most video games *cough* Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess *cough* And I like a lot of pairings from certain video games *cough* LinkxMidna *cough*

Oh, please don't hesitate to tell me if you like or don't like my avie. I love critique or compliments :3

Random PMs are welcome as well as random comments :3  

Digitized

mini_faerie_luver

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:20 pm
Hey! Im mini_faerie_luver and i live in oklahoma, usa. i will be turning 15 on june 25th! i am going to be a sophomore in highschool, and i play the flute in marching band, and concert band. and the trombone in jazz band! i was a cheerleader for all of my freshman year and it was pretty fun. i am online alot and i love being on gaia. my favorite item would prolly have to be mini nitemare wings. they are my georgous and its my gaian dream to one day own a pair...

my gaian history: i joined on june 9 2005, and was inactive for a year..then i came back and was active for 3 months before my account, faerie_luver got hacked, and i lost all of my items as well as my account. i reported it..and nothing ever got done about it. then on june 4th 2007, i left for a week of camp. on saturday june 9 when i came back, i had 1 new message from a green mod telling me they had started my hacking report..then on june 10 i got an email telling me my password had been reset and telling me the password to my account. so after a full 9 months, and 7 days i was able to get back on my account. i checked my inventory and most of my items were there, but a few were missing.(winged anklets, staff of the angels, lunar cowl, thanjk you letters for june, july and august 2006)) i have managed to get winged anklets and staff of the angels back through questing though..and the other items arent that important to me, as i dont really care if i get them back or not. right now i am questing for penguin slippers..and when i get those, i hope to start a quest for mini nitemare wings.

things i love: music*, family, friends, guys, gaia, guilds, taking pictures,

*favorite bands include: the used, anberlin, panic! at the disco, fall out boy, alexisonfire, AFI, scary kids scaring kids, brighteyes, my chemical romance..((complete list on profile))

things i hate: posers, liars, jerks, idiots, stuck up people, mean people

things im afraid of: BLOOD, spiders, snakes, mice, wild, mean animals, the dark when im alone

If i win 1million gold: i will use most of it to complete my penguin slippers quest, and whatever is left i will use to begin my mini nitemare wings quest...

dont be afraid to pm/comment my profile/friend me to talk! im not mean...promise!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:52 pm
Hi...I'm -xXmidnightpantherXx- also known as Amber...and I am new here and am trying to make friends....I don't know what I would do with the gold, but I'm sure I could figure it out eventually...  

-xXmidnight_pantherXx-

Dragansbird

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:34 pm
Hello I'm Dragansbird, and I figured I'd join here to make friends and hopefully win a mil....I'm currently trying to get the following Items and that is what I would spend some of the mil on if I won...the rest I would use helping my friends with their dream avies...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:42 pm
well im strawberry for short and as you can tell by the name that i lubb strawberries.....i lubb money, the color green, family, friends, food,like ice cream, pickles, ice cream cake, tangerines and stuff that my mom cooks well i lubb animals and all living things that wont hurt me or im not allegic to it well that is a lttle bit about me  

ilubbyoo17

tickledpink6291

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:29 pm
Hey....the name's Amanda and no, my favorite color is NOT pink. It's dark blue. The reason for the name is that tickle-me-pink is me favorite color of Crayola crayon. I actually found this guild by random. I was browsing around different guilds, found this one, and here I am! Let's see....I love love love music, biology, chemistry, art, and math. Animals tend to like me. I'm very nice, honestly. I won't bite your head off if you're literate and open minded. I play clarinet in band and it's basically AWESOME. I'm one of those people who can go out in the sun and burn, but still be white as all get out. I swear sometimes that I'm part albino...I'm one of those straight A nerds, but I'm not normal in the least. I'm extremely random. I also have really weird dreams. and friends. My gosh my friends are about the weirdest people that you could ever meet. What I would do with the gold...hmm.....save it and put it towards buying baby seal slippers. I'm a perfectionist, but easygoing at the same time. I'm also indecisive at times. I use spell check only because Mozilla Firefox has it. Also because of the fact that I can have pretty atrocious spelling at times. Lastly, I talk too much at times smile

I happen to love a good laugh, so random PMs are awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 am
Hello, my name is Heather and I am currently 20 years old. If I am chosen to win, I will donate most or all of my winnings to my boyfriend to help him get his much loved Nitemare Scarf. He has given me so much, I would love to be able to give this to him. Uhm, in my spare time I love to draw and write. I do avi or OC art for gold =). I also love video games, reading, manga, anime and my daughter.  

GS Sailor Draco

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:41 am
I'm Remove and am normally found in the breedables part of gaia. I am called Becky in RL and own 3 Degus (Whisper, Houdini and Saphira), 2 dogs (Patch and Mel) and a cat (Jasper). I spend most of my time not doing much and I am rubbish at talking about me.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games