Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:01 am

Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
I was thinking, we could have a Nintendo Cult Valentines day event. Of course, I have no idea what we would actually do..perhaps we could force avi's to pair up and mate for a day..or not. Anyway, I just wanted to bring it up, just in case anyone can think of some kind of event thingy. (We should have christmas and easter events too...perhaps)

Oh, maybe it could be like Yay day in Animal Crossing, and we all compliment each other....actually that sounds kind of creepy..
xd pervy thought alert! but, i know you didn't mean it like that. sounds like a good idea

Lol, that pervy part was a futurama reference.
xd well, I didn't get the reference, but I got the pervy part

Typical pervy-minded Koosei.
The reference was from season one, episode: When Aliens Attack. Farnsworth says (about the aliens); "All they did (last time) was force the most intellegent of us to pair off and mate continuously."
xd *not-so-innocent grin*
I do like the idea of having the avvies pair off though. Just wondering how we'd figure that out. poll vote or something like that?

How about my avi get's all the female avi's, and everyone else can just work something out?

ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

The reference was from season one, episode: When Aliens Attack. Farnsworth says (about the aliens); "All they did (last time) was force the most intellegent of us to pair off and mate continuously."
I do like the idea of having the avvies pair off though. Just wondering how we'd figure that out. poll vote or something like that?

How about my avi get's all the female avi's, and everyone else can just talk work something out?
talk2hand

Chromatic Blur

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
I was thinking, we could have a Nintendo Cult Valentines day event. Of course, I have no idea what we would actually do..perhaps we could force avi's to pair up and mate for a day..or not. Anyway, I just wanted to bring it up, just in case anyone can think of some kind of event thingy. (We should have christmas and easter events too...perhaps)

Oh, maybe it could be like Yay day in Animal Crossing, and we all compliment each other....actually that sounds kind of creepy..
xd pervy thought alert! but, i know you didn't mean it like that. sounds like a good idea

names randomly drawn from a hat?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:03 am

Sauvie
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

names randomly drawn from a hat?
OOH!!! I HAVE A HAT!! I HAVE A HAT!!

Chromatic Blur

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:05 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

How about my avi get's all the female avi's, and everyone else can just work something out?
rofl how do you know we'd all be willing to share?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:06 am

He's a mind reader, didn't you know?

Chromatic Blur

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:07 am

Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

wink
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:09 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

wink
xd I like the way you think wink

Koosei

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:10 am

Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

wink
This is getting disturbing.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:13 am

Fireonimusha
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

wink

You know you like it. xd

ForsakenSwordsman

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:14 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Fireonimusha
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

wink

You know you like it. xd
My personal feelings towards this convorsation are irrelivant, it's still disturbing.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:17 am

ForsakenSwordsman
Fireonimusha
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman
Koosei
ForsakenSwordsman

wink

You know you like it. xd
xd yeah. how could he not like it?

Koosei

Lavableman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:21 am

Lolz, I have over 2000 posts in the Cult.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:22 am

Lol, I kinda feel bad for spamming the other threads up with pervy talk...

ForsakenSwordsman

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:22 am

Doo be dooby.. Ridin' on yoshi ~rides through cool ~
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games