Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8539 8540 8541 8542 8543 8544 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Lady Lizabee
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Everytime I see pigtails on a girl
I think of BJ handle bars saying.

Also I want to grab them by their pig tails, and swirl them in a circle and let go as they fly off Team Rocket Style

pony tails say
"I'm fun and perky"

pig tails say:
"hold these while you ******** me"

and do you see that when you see a little girl with them?
***** class="clear">
-hands you gloves-
Get in the ring.
Now.
lol
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:05 pm

So this is NUR now?

So what is happening to the once freest and most incredibly RP place?

Back in its heyday people RP'ed to RP. Daily normal RP, some romance here and there, school fights between the gennin, mourning when a shinobi died.

When death was almost permanent, obviously there were times where it was deemed unfair. People took the time to post logically when they trained, missions were done and even arguing between the team, in rp not OCC.

The days when all the villages had their great leaders and shinobi and the legendary members of Akatsuki were feared.

When there was logical RP, a lethal wound is a lethal wound.

So... can this old timer come back and show you the ropes. Mind you this was one fun place.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Havock? That's interesting. Lenon, Oroami, Zeramaru. What's next? Mikyo? That'd be strange.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Squishy Havock
So this is NUR now?

So what is happening to the once freest and most incredibly RP place?

Back in its heyday people RP'ed to RP. Daily normal RP, some romance here and there, school fights between the gennin, mourning when a shinobi died.

When death was almost permanent, obviously there were times where it was deemed unfair. People took the time to post logically when they trained, missions were done and even arguing between the team, in rp not OCC.

The days when all the villages had their great leaders and shinobi and the legendary members of Akatsuki were feared.

When there was logical RP, a lethal wound is a lethal wound.

So... can this old timer come back and show you the ropes. Mind you this was one fun place.

Welcome back, Zeramaru lol

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Lol Oni comes around every now and then.

And soon the akatsuki will be feared more then ever. The only people who dont fear them are gennin because theyre too dumb.

Did I hear gennin!
*Recalls the good old days*

Ahhh recruiting gennin into my army. Letting them get killed or survive, harvesting their body parts for experiments. When they get powerful like jounin rank, kill them and make into a human puppet.

Good times... good times
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Squishy Havock
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

And soon the akatsuki will be feared more then ever. The only people who dont fear them are gennin because theyre too dumb.

Did I hear gennin!

Ahhh recruiting gennin into my army. Letting them get killed or survive, harvesting their body parts for experiments. When they get powerful like jounin rank, kill them and make into a human puppet.

Good times... good times

So much for giving you my gennin rpc as a welcome back present. -.-

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 pm

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Squishy Havock
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Did I hear gennin!

Good times... good times

LOLZ .. I can't even find old Zeramaru's profile, its lost in the abyss I guess.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Squishy Havock
ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Squishy Havock
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Did I hear gennin!

Good times... good times

LOLZ .. I can't even find old Zeramaru's profile, its lost in the abyss I guess.

Lol last known village?
And u screwed urself over too, my rpcs are loyal hounds XD, and that one is very...special XD but oh well

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 am

Nah... by the looks of it the Reset will push through.

(Though I believe the village was either sound, look at the older sound profiles not the current one.)

I'll take it as a challenge to just recreate the horror that was Zeramaru after the reset.

Who knows, maybe this time I'll play good guy.

Oh, was I too offensive when I posted. Granted I'm used to the old NUR, the one that knew me and knew that I don't meant to be offensive when I post in long flashy statements. I also know its quite unprofessional to be that way.
(yeap I've changed a bit)

I was also, though only slightly, offended by how your current crew acted. Not you but the others. I understand they don't want a former VC blabbing around but hey I was always against the NUR changes that made it a tad unfair, actually I was against a lot of changes if I remember right. I disliked most of the non cannon bloodlines and etc. Heck I only made my own to prove a point that adding more bloodlines will just create problems and I never used it.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 am

Squishy Havock

(Though I believe the village was either sound, look at the older sound profiles not the current one.)

I'll take it as a challenge to just recreate the horror that was Zeramaru after the reset.

Oh, was I too offensive when I posted. Granted I'm used to the old NUR, the one that knew me and knew that I don't meant to be offensive when I post in long flashy statements. I also know its quite unprofessional to be that way.

I was also, though only slightly, offended by how your current crew acted. Not you but the others. I understand they don't want a former VC blabbing around but hey I was always against the NUR changes that made it a tad unfair, actually I was against a lot of changes if I remember right. I disliked most of the non cannon bloodlines and etc. Heck I only made my own to prove a point that adding more bloodlines will just create problems and I never used it.

I'll try to find him. Its late and every one is stresed from all the discussions d propositions, dont take it to heart a lot of people are really edgy right now XD

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 am

Understandable. People are not themselves when under pressure and stress.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 am

ll Mizuki-Sama ll
Squishy Havock

I'll try to find him. Its late and every one is stresed from all the discussions d propositions, dont take it to heart a lot of people are really edgy right now XD

wha evah, i'm always on the edge...
I live a life of danger, that's what they call me ya know
Elizabeth "Danger" Bishop....

Seriously, someone call Kenny Logins, cause I'm in the DANGER ZONE!

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:26 am

Somehow this amuses me. Well anyway if you won't adjust to me I'll adjust to you.

Do we have many active people? I can always bring my group back if we need more people, though I guess only 2 of them are willing to RP now no longer the entire 7 of us.

Mind you it would be fun if all 7 us were back, we could run a village, and we used to at least.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

Squishy Havock
Somehow this amuses me. Well anyway if you won't adjust to me I'll adjust to you.

Do we have many active people? I can always bring my group back if we need more people, though I guess only 2 of them are willing to RP now no longer the entire 7 of us.

Mind you it would be fun if all 7 us were back, we could run a village, and we used to at least.

weve got lots of people, but the more te marrier i guess

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8539 8540 8541 8542 8543 8544 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games