Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm
Good answer! But it's sound, which I like, so it's not that stupid xd . (Hooray violin!)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
I enjoy Physics. But perhaps it's just because it's mathematical application rather than being mostly(if not entirely) memorization, like Biology(*Shudder*)

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
I hated everything about Physics, especially the sound section(with the Doppler effect and crap) and the one with light.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:40 pm
Hey, Estu, what's your favorite micropipet?

@Ukyo: We're doing Doppler now and light next! And then we might get into subatomic fun-ness! There's a chapter on nuclear reactions and ANTIMATTER!  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*shrugs at Ukyo* To each their own, I suppose.

Either of the larger ones because the smallest one sucks. Forever.

...that is all

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:44 pm
I dunno which was my favorite.
And to heck with patience, post already! xd  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:44 pm
Kovapets are fun, only they are used on stuff I don't particularly like dealing with...

I liked thermochemistry and that was basically it when it came to physics. It's funny how that was taught to me in a Chemistry course one year and in a Physics course another year. They changed the rules in the Physics one though... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 pm
You're too late with it.

Dunno what a Kovapet is, Ukyo. And I'm too lazy to look it up.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 pm
It's what we use with special test tubes. We basically use it for urines and such. All we have to do is put the Kovapet into the tube after it's centrifuged and decant the tube. The Kovapet covers the bottom of the tube leaving us with nearly exactly 12 microlitres of urine + sediment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 pm
When are y'all running gels?  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:50 pm
Me? We already have did one(as a group). We'll do more later.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:52 pm
Gels are fun. Except I'm always scared I'm going to mess up and miss the well or break the gel. Even though the wiring's foolproof...  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm
^_^;

We were told we won't be doing many since they are expensive. Or are you talking about something besides electrophoresis?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 pm
Naw, we run gels (electrophoresis) on bacteria and such. And then we get to do minipreps! Those are fun too.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 pm
My group will be the fourth time this year our school is doing it.

...that is all

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games