Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 pm
Hey, Estu, do you know when the set they supposedly sent off are coming back?

I'm surprised my teacher had any perf boards left, since everyone's been using a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:02 pm
We don't do that on bacteria. The only gels we use in Microbiology are agar gels and such, in petri dishes.

What we use electrophoresis on is basically anything that could have proteins in it. Blood. Serum. Urines(when we know it's there). etc.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm
These are the kinds of balls of yarn I get!
User Image
All Red Heart xd
I really wish they had that 1000g ball in black...I had to make due with white instead...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Kittens!

And I have no idea what you're talking about, Marixe.

We're doing electrophoresis on E. Coli with a Duckweed insert to figure out its genetic make up so we may better use it as a bioremediator and biofuel.

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:20 pm
I think I know now why we didn't do any of that. It's because it's research. We're supposed to be more into medical science, not medical research.
"Unfortunately Sir you have E. Coli 0157. But on the plus side your car can run three kilometres more per litre because of it! ~_^)
^_^; That would not go well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:26 pm
Man in a way I feel old seeing you guys talk about school but in a way I also miss being in school :p
But ahhh it sounds like my baby girl has finally fallen asleep. She is a really sweet child whom does not cry much until we put her to bed to go to sleep, then she howls like mad but we just do our best to ignore it, she falls asleep sooner then later.

Oh and btw I was inspired to create three new characters when I read the description for Thereon :p I am still working on the first one though. emo whee  

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:29 pm
I'm 23 and in college. You're not that old xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm
Yay! someone close to my age biggrin
I must confess I find it a rarity to see people on gaia whom are older then 20 smile But always fun when I meet them.  

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm
I have to agree with you there. Not many people my age + here. My 26 year old bro is on Gaia(not in this guild though) and I know a few others. But most people are young ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm
I'm 19! It's only a 4 year difference Ukyo. ^_^ I'll likely be on gaia well into old age. That is if Gaia doesn't just become another pay for everything site like it looks like it's becoming.  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:46 pm
The oldest person I have met on here was was 30 ish and I know about one girl whom is 33 years old that I think still hangs on on gaia sometimes, I dont really know her, she more my friends friend :p
But hey your brother hangs out here as well, that´s really cool.

But yes gaia does seem to appeal more to the younger generation, either that or the elder wiser ones keep more to themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm
As long as you dont have to pay to be a member and will be able to buy stuff on the marketplace and some stuff in the stores I think its gonna be ok smile  

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:52 pm
Well then, now my character's with the one that's frozen and that's it...Roc's character left.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Muhahahaha! Muhahahaha! I is creating the ultimate assassin stoner guy.  

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
I don't really see anything that shows that Gaia's gonna be a pay for everything site.

I just see more advertisements for the things that were payed for in the first place.

...that is all

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games