Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8570 8571 8572 8573 8574 8575 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 am

Squishy Havock
TheWingsOfTheGods
i'm gonna see if i can get myself back into the flow of rping.

HEY I FOUND ANOTHER ONE OF THE OLD PEOPLE!

Lol thats what I thought a week ago

yep. Good to see your back havoc. Gonna see if u can live up to your name again and cause some Havoc?
and i'm not That old. i'm only 20. 21 in less than a month.

but yeah, i'm not gonna be the most active person.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Squishy Havock
TheWingsOfTheGods

yep. Good to see your back havoc. Gonna see if u can live up to your name again and cause some Havoc?

I'm sticking to laying low right now. Think of it this way, I'm rusty....

I can't be the most active as well... due to stuffs. Though this whole war arc thing might get me into doing my usual

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 am

Squishy Havock
TheWingsOfTheGods
Squishy Havock
TheWingsOfTheGods

I'm sticking to laying low right now. Think of it this way, I'm rusty....

I can't be the most active as well... due to stuffs. Though this whole war arc thing might get me into doing my usual

Yeah, it'll take a bit to get used to the flow of the fighting again, so i'll try my best not to provoke any fights, but hey, i'm not gonna ignore my characters personality, so who knows. lol. Still trying to figure out where to make him reappear, since i beleive my last post was leaving a village.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 am

Lol my last post... was... I can't remember all I knew was I was at my usual hiding place in the wind country.... so I went to sand first...

You'll find yer way and yeah I'm not ignoring my character's personality... no matter how twisted he may be

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:20 am

I wanted to appoligize for my unmeaned absence over the past 4 or 5 days, I however ran into some speedbumps with the internet at the house where my laptop wouldnt connect for some unknown reason and i had to go back roughly 2 weeks of saves to find out it was the latest windows update that caused my issues. I am now back and will be active as best i can but bare with me for the first week of college starting monday the 20th cause i have classes twice a week now instead once a week on both monday and wensday and its new to me.

again, im sorry for disappearing like i did and i hope to show that im willing to stay active while i go through college.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 am

Karasu no TsukiYami
I wanted to appoligize for my unmeaned absence over the past 4 or 5 days, I however ran into some speedbumps with the internet at the house where my laptop wouldnt connect for some unknown reason and i had to go back roughly 2 weeks of saves to find out it was the latest windows update that caused my issues. I am now back and will be active as best i can but bare with me for the first week of college starting monday the 20th cause i have classes twice a week now instead once a week on both monday and wensday and its new to me.

again, im sorry for disappearing like i did and i hope to show that im willing to stay active while i go through college.

Which windows update was that? since i'm having similar issues.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 am

lol you young people and your new fangled windows... I'm still stuck with win xp biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:32 am

I might be older than you.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:46 am

You might be... but in real life I act older than how I really am. And its 12 am here. I be going, good luck with the RP
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 am

User Image

Wings, if ya want you can join Kumo's little army. If the UAF manage to breach the barrier, then it'll be all out war in which Hiro's dogs will pee on all the officers. >.<
Hehehe, plans galore.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 am

Hiroically Tragic
User Image

Wings, if ya want you can join Kumo's little army. If the UAF manage to breach the barrier, then it'll be all out war in which Hiro's dogs will pee on all the officers. >.<
Hehehe, plans galore.

nah, sunso will just engage them before they break through the barrier. IF they provoke him that is, or if they just annoy him, or if he's bored.
As his posting format states, he doesn't fight for one side of a war, he fights cause he's a psychopath who enjoys the thrill of battle and the screams of those he kills. He's a relic from a time when war was just another part of everyday life.
If he thinks it'll be more fun, he may switch sides at any point during the battle.

And its best he doesn't join your army even if his personality permitted it. He's not the best person when it comes to focused attacks, and would cause a lot of collateral damage.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 am

User Image

Well, I'm not exactly a lump of sugar. Hiro was around during those times.
I've had him for over 4 years now in this guild, so don't let my new username confuse you.
You've probably seen me around before, just went by Hiro_Uzaki.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:20 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Karasu no TsukiYami

Which windows update was that? since i'm having similar issues.

I havent gotten it exactly narrowed down to that unfortunately, i am doing some test to find out the specific update but my sister had a similar issue where her flash wasnt validating though it was installed on the computer and i got a feel its close to that one. Ill let you know as soon as i have more information on this God , I guess having a AS in Network Management is worth something outside the work force.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 pm

HIRO!
YOUR s**t'S TOO BIG!

pictures hurt my head....
brb

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:24 pm

User Image

Ya, love.
It's signifying my big awesomeness.
(Emma, wink You git it, don't cha?)
lolololol
Big words!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8570 8571 8572 8573 8574 8575 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games