Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Foxxenne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:00 am
OOO! The philippines! Hello everyone ^.^ You may call me Foxx, I'm a US citizen, my mother is Philippino, and my dad's african-american.

I love weird foods that ppl don't know about, and I can eat a whole gallon of ice cream within the span of two days if you leave me alone with it XD, i like to rp and I love reading mangas XD that's pretty much it i guess...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:04 am
WELCOME!!! mrgreen  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Rayca

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:58 am
Hi there

My name is Monika, a 23 years old German and studend of Chemistry. And that's also what takes up most of my time. Other than that I love music and reading... and more just check out my Livejournal profile for more details razz http://fragilecat.livejournal.com/profile

nice meeting all of you

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:29 am
hi Monica!
welcome to the guild!
hope you have a good time!... well, in the spare time you spend here ;P
oh! chemistry is so great!
I love science ^o^

wooo!!! I love your DMC livejournal layout!!! <3 *drools*
oh! a violin player also :0
well, be welcome my multi-talented friend  

Ravidizh

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:00 am
WELCOME!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:35 am
yes welcome new members ^_^  

Mr pat-pie

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:37 am
Welcome empty space...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:56 am
Hiya!

I'm Luke, or you can just call me Banshee if you want. Almost everyone does already ^_^

Anyways...I got an invite to join this guild, and it looked extremely wickedawesome, so I accepted. Just thought I'd introduce myself real quick.
I'm 22, I live in southwest weezy (Louisiana), and I'm basically obsessed with many various art forms: music, books, poems, plays, paintings, drawings, movies, video games, etc.....
Of these, there are a few in which I actually have my own projects and whatnot; for instance, I write poetry quite a lot, plays every now and then, and I'm currently working on three unfinished books (this is a cutback from the twenty-something I previously had. I decided to finally just stick with a few and work on them one at a time, cause otherwise, I wouldn't get any work done.) I also draw quite often, and paint whenever I get the chance, but this is rare nowadays, since I lost most of my painting supplies =[
And I have an electric guitar which I love to play, but I pretty much suck at it, in my opinion. I love to sing more anyway, so it's all good.
I love to read manga and watch anime, but only certain series. I'm very picky when it comes to those.

Blah that's enough crap about me for now. Anybody wants to know anything else about me, well...just talk to me? Hehe.

So yeah I'm done for now. It's great to be here! ^_^  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:58 am
User Image

Welcome!!

Warning:Has homosexual tendencies...which may lead to Hawt man sex.Beware watch a t your own risk and join in if you must!^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:01 pm
welcome ^_^  

Mr pat-pie

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:18 pm
Hallo I am Rica. :3 I'm seventeen and I enjoy video games, reading, writing, drawing, and anime/manga. As well as playing MMORPGS 8D. I spend a lot of my time on the computer >>; <<; I'm in Michigan right naow but I was born in the Lone Star State (aka Texas :B). And random fact: Though I never met the guy I'm related to Angus T. Jones, or the little kid from two and a half men. @3@;

Let's see...MORE RANDOM FACTS:
~My favorite color is blue
~I just got this laptop last week
~I enjoy doing childish things
~I also enjoy spending time with my dad surprised ! Surprising I know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:34 pm
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS. mrgreen  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:34 pm
welcome !!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:40 pm
Abella_the_Walrus_King
User Image

Welcome!!

Warning:Has homosexual tendencies...which may lead to Hawt man sex.Beware watch a t your own risk and join in if you must!^-^

ZOMG! your warning is so funny! rofl  

Ravidizh

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:32 pm
i find it scary >_>  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games