Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

[- m i d n a -]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:04 pm
Heya!
So like it says I'm Midna ^^ I'm 18 years old, though in like.. 3 weeks i'll be 19, but yah. I've been playing video games for.. well it seems like forever, lol. As you must be able to tell, my favourite games would be the Legend of Zelda series, not including WW.. stare

I am also a big fan of MMORPGs, having played FFXI for about 3 years now, and WOW for the last 6 months. But those arn't Nintendo, so moving on...

Umm... I will partake in the occassional LOZ RP, i'm fairly picky about which ones i'll join though. I have most all Nintendo game systems known to man, and a fairly vast collection of games as well. My most recent aqquirement was the Wii Zapper and Crossbow Practice game. Which i have been having a blast playing, and have gold medals in.. 5 of the 9 levels already. Haha...

Anything else? umm.... Currently on Gaia, i'm questing for an OMG, but have a long way to go... I'm at about.. 500k out of 5 Mill... gonk

I am working on a Midna cosplayed Avitar, though occassionally she gets a bit off track with things like christmas items and the like. If you have any suggestions, just let me know. I want to know what everybody thinks.

Well thats about it. I love PMs, Donations, Comments, Friend requests and pretty much anything else that i can get.

Thanks, and i hope to get to meet lots of new people and make lots of friends!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:46 pm
Oh! And cheers to me for being the first person to post on page 86! ^^

And while i'm here... I'm one of the hugest Midna fans you'll meet, and one of the hugest fans of Link/Midna you'll ever meet as well. I'm aspiring to get the courage up to enter the Avitar contest thinger, and yah.. thats all that i can think of.. haha...

sorry.. i'll shut up now. Lol  

[- m i d n a -]

GinakuT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:49 pm
Howdy ya'll. I just got my acceptance into the guild. Just wanted to drop by and say what up. So, what up?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:00 am
Howdy. I was accepted a few days ago, but this is the first chance I've had to actually post anything! Well, at least now I have another reason to come on the computer other than to check my mail and deviantart acount. Yay! 3nodding  

Deltadasher

Tales of Innocence

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:58 am
No Guidelines?
Well then...
I ARE AARON
Ahh, moment of illiteracy over. And may I never do that again!
So I'm Aaron, seventeen, been playing Nintendo for an age, Green eyes, brown hair blah blah, Just the average nice guy who plays alot of Nintendo!
Oh, and Princess Peach, you can't beat her.
biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:45 pm
Hello everyone. I'm NeoTheSwordsman and am glad to be a part of the Nintendo Cult. I suppose I should say a few things about myself in regards to my Nintendo faneticism (if thats even a word in regards to being a fan, heheh).

Well, my favorite system of all time is the original NES. It was my first Christmas present. I guess you can say I was practically born with an NES controller in my hand. Heck, I may not have been very good but I still tried and eventually got better. ^^;

My favorite series... thats a tough one. I love Mario, I love Zelda, but because it seems to be the neglected middle child (even though I believe it came out last between the trio), you can put my favorite series down as being Metroid... although I love all three of 'em, lol.

I would love to become a writer for video games when I graduate. Directing, writing the concepts, all that good stuff just like the master himself, Mr. Miyamoto.

There really isn't that much to say. Not a waking day goes by that I don't play something Nintendo that I'm actually physically able to do so. At least not now. Can't speak for infancy. Heheh.

I look forward to meeting you all.

(This was accidently posted in its own new thread. I apologize for any irritation it caused.)  

NeoTheSwordsman

ChibiAlthea

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:07 pm
Hello, I'm ChibiAlthea. As you can probably guess I'm a big Nintendo fan. Don't really have much to say right now. One of my absolute favorite Nintendo games is Final Fantasy VI (or III however you might know it). Going on the topic of favorites, I would have to say one of my favorite characters is Terra. That's pretty much it for now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:22 pm
Hooray for everything! my brother got me hooked on video games. It's all his fault but i'm happy about it! YAY!! luv nAnNeR heart heart heart 3nodding  

kittykatzfoeva

GraieWholfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:45 pm
yo people, im new as well smile 3nodding
I'm looking forward to playing SSBB (in februari) with you guys biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:02 am
Drop by to say S'up to all the guys who are just as obsessed as I am over the same love of Nintendo  

Kentheevilvampiresquirell

Ryoko87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:44 am
Hi i'm new i love nintendo and my fav game of all time is Super Mario Brothers for the super nintendo. I enjoy playing video games, watching WWE, hanging with friends, and raising my son. (I'm 20 and my son is 2) I own a super nintendo, nintendo 64, gameboy color, gameboy advance, and nintendo DS. I also have a sega genisis handheld, ps1 and ps2.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:51 pm
Yea im new here too xD I have loads of videogames/consoles but i wont bore you with the names cuz i would make a seriously LONG list xD I got Super Mario Galaxy for xmas!!! Wooot! Its like a tradition for me. me and my bro wake up early, open prezzies, last thing we open is the game our parents get us (they give us a new one every year! =D of course, thats not the only time we get new games) and th en we spend the rest of the morning playing it =D so yea. lols im also super into anime!! and manga. and pokemon =D and Death Note! Another super awesome thing im super excited about is SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!! >=D Im getting it for my b-day since its at the end of feb! =D  

Velidae

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100

Samuel Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:15 pm
Hiya. I got accepted a couple of days ago and didn't really do anything about it.

I like the Zelda series (my favorites are LttP, OoT and WW), and Super Smash Bros. My favorite character is Link.

I own an N64, a Gameboy, a SNES, a DS, and a Wii.
I'm 15.
That should cover it, as far as video game related info goes.

Other than that....
I like to draw.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:58 pm
Hey am new too the guild, just started today i'am really looking forward to this guild and what it has too offer, maybe if anyone has free time they could help me out with this kinda thing.  

LordKaiser

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 pm
Hey guys, welcome. Enjoy your stay, get comfy amongst the PAU and make sure to read the rules. Good to have you around.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games