Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: Makie-san is here! Makie-san is here!

Sadly, Makie is so busy with school and rehersals it's hard for her to get on!! >.> But I'll try my best to come and do stuff here... And other stuff...

Ah... Making up a teacher... >.> I'll tries my very best vice-captain-but-captain-now Sakura-chan! -salutes-

But, yeah! We should have another Christmas Dance!! I missed the last one... >.> / U.U

Making a skating rink sounds cool, as well as an outside stage... But wouldn't that be linked to the Winter Dance thread. If we have another one that is...

>.<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Welcome back Makie!!! OMG horrible news!! Finals are in 3 weeks!! ::dies:: *sigh* OMG but crazy thing happened today!! Ok it was in geometry class, and it me and my friend gabby were talking about library problems...ok heres a better and faster way of telling it!

me=me of course
Gabby=my friend
Erica=Gabby's friend

Me: "Gabby, when was our book due?
Gabby: "Like a month ago!"
Me: "*sigh* are you serious!"
Gabby: "Ya! Grrr, Now I have a huge debt to pay!"
Erica: "I know just the thing to help you out!"

Erica: ::rumages through her backpack::

Me & Gabby: ::watch intently::

Erica: ::busts out a big container of chapstick:: "Here! Your lips are dry."

*Long Silence*

Gabby: "Oh hell no!"
Me: ::laughs histarically::

lol that was the highlight of my day!! But you guys probably wont find it funny, because it's one of those things where you had to be there!

lol Oh and I downloaded Motherland onto my Rio blaugh now I can listen to it whenever I want!!!.....I think I wanted to tell you guys something else as well...but I cant think of it right now @_@ Oh well, maybe it will come back to me.  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Hehe ok, sorry that I havent been on for awhile. I check up on you guys every day and do what I can in the space of five minutes.. but I was really stupid awhile back and so I'm really backed up on homework and the such. I'm exhausted out of my mind, fought with my mom cause she's being extra bitchy this week and practically had a horrible day.

So in other words, sorry I havent been here for awhile, and I probably wont be active until another week or two, just so I can get caught up with everything. Sorry guys, I'll be back up and running real soon I'm just having a little life troubles here. Sorry about it all but I will be back, as soon as I get back in line. Anyway... I'm half asleep on my chair here, I'm gonna go sleep for two hours then I'll be back up so I can work on my projects and homework and the like and be done in time for french class.. of which I have another project due stare

Take care everyone! And also good luck to the crew members on the winter dance, I'll help as soon as I can. Welcome to everyone else who has newly joined us, hope you have fun in Ria high. 3nodding I luv y'all heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

I have kidnapped Kurai and he is living in a fishbowl in my purse.

I just reliezed Celest's avatar is from .hack!!!! I cant wait to get net! I never got to finish the first series and I was like 2 episodes away!!!!

I've got hives yaaay.  

Rene the Hopeless

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:57 pm
Seyla: My apologies for not being around as of late. i kind of have a 22 in psych that I really need to bring up...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

Nyhahahah!!! well I repayed my due and is able tow atch anime..I like Shuffel!..lots of cute girls,dmeons,gods. But i love the green haired girl,shes liek the RL me,a big flirt and hyper!!! Xd XD

I realized this..girls with wakcy hair colour,green pink...and tanned skin are usually the hyper ones in an anime series.  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Or the blondes.

****Edit****
I've had these pics for a while, they were a part of a big image and i just cut them out. It's Fenna and then Rene!! Anyone know what anime/game they are from? Looks kinda familiar.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: Just got report card back...

WOOT! I recieved honnors on everything except... French... Sadly, that's what the actual language I speak for all my classes, since I'm in French Immersion... MY highest mark was 1oo, which was in P.E!! I love gym and my teacher this year isn't sexist!

Anyhoo, I'm still doing my homework, I was sick today and yesterday, I'm tired, my rehersals are very long and my mom just came home... EEP! I was never here! SHHH!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Hai, that does look like Feena, kind of, but she has redeyes. Close enough, Rene. I think its from Kanon or something like that? Am i right? I think its from that game, i dunno.

Joy, I've seen Shuffle last spring. I downloaded the movie not long ago. Yeah. Oh! thats okay, Makie. We're all busy sometimes. BTW, i might not be online much this weekend, i'm trying to finish my project.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy

my obsession deepens if that is possible. >.< Im in fully dveoted to HinataxNaruto. Man..shes like my drug now,a kawiiness in a pill. ahh ..movie??I'll go through the eps before hte movie,cuz i hate spoilers htough movies usually have nothing attatched to the ongoing plot,unless you saw like 2 eps,then saw the movie..

that would be stupid....hmm yes. Ze a day off school,so im laying around intill I go outside for a prowl of mischeif and boys..and toys...and mangos. Proubly be going to see a movie,wanna see Saw 2. Loved the first one.

Reports cards. Guess I did okay..average was pretty good,B+!!! I reached my goal..well,by one %. sweatdrop Math and french are killing me i swear. Ahh..I have a test on monday!!!Nooo

.....::shuffels off to watch more anime::  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: haha!! I, angeltrinity, has finally RP'ed today!!!!! Man it feels like forever @_@ anyways...ya lol Oh Oh yesterday I saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith! It was pretty cool, and funny how these two assassins are married to each other, but dont even know it lol Oh yes, it so reminded me of Tiffany...except for the married part lol Well lets see finals start 2 weeks from now....and im really nervous!!! ok but lets not think about that for now!!! Finals, Gah @_@

Hopefully we can get the winter dance in action...just to figure out what date to have it in. Hurray I am finally helping out as a crew member...or mod...or whetever you call us now!!! Im so happy!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm

BEWARE!!

For i have changed my name to Ai`!!!!

8D mwahaha!!! ::ahem:: anyways

I changed it to celebrate my one year on gaia!! Yay!! Which is on New Years!! Exactly midnight!! Isn't that wierd?!! >_
So i changed my username to Ai` and its all cool(notice the little accent in the end, yeah, its french. french roxxors!!) plus, its not long and it doesn't have numbers in the end (gosh that was soo freakin annoying) and it sounds original. Chya.  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

Hee hee!!Wow I didn't know you could do that,won't stop me from calling you Ai-y though!!Nyahah..my one year anniveristy went by unnoticed >.< Nov 14..15..something. Ahh..but yes. I realize I post alot. And look!!I was invited to another guild,a guild for mods..hee hee..what a cool idea!!!

..I'm invited to guilds alot. sweatdrop I know I won't be so active,post ehre and there..cuz of Ria,but I don't have the ehart to nto join them,its like..rude nto too. >.< ...I wonder when that sketch I aksed ai-y to do will be done,ahh well!!

sorry I havn't been on much,laptop is weird for internet connection,and RL more hectic with exams coming up and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: User Image

this is what Tiffany will do to you if you dont obey the rules!!!

lol ^_^ well lets see...Christmas vacation in about 2 weeks!! hurray!!...*sigh* but first, I must get past my finals before christmas break ::dies:: X_x

and for the winter dance, we need to think of a date to have it at!!

well that's all I can think of for now...see ya laters!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:25 am

Wow, tiff, i wish i knew how to do that. Its really good

Sorry i haven't really been here and all, i'm in the middle of projects, tests (not the exams, thats january for me) and Christmas. Maybe, we could make the dance around X-mas or something. I dunno, when do you guys want the dance?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games