Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:09 pm
Shizue’s eyes grew wide, her mood suddenly up again as she thanked him before running into the room she recognized as her own. They had found her room.
Jin was glad his hunch paid off, it would have been awkward to just leave her to wander the manor until she found it on her own.
He was about to go back into his own room, since they had found hers and she no longer needed his help but before he could take two steps toward his door she ran back out and unexpectedly hugged him. He froze not knowing what to do; Instead of hugging back his arms stayed stiffly by his sides. Her embrace only lasted a few seconds so she probably didn’t even notice. Jin’s body language became rigid after she pulled away. Clearing his throat he slowly stepped backwards in the direction of his room. “Uh, if...you get lost again…let me know.” He told her. How stupid is that! Why did I even say that to her? Jin mentally kicked himself for sounding so foolish.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:16 pm
Klara said her goodbyes and quickly left for her room. She was thankful it was next door and not down another flight of stairs. Oh. I did swim in the lake…I should bathe. She thought running to the bathroom and turned on the water. She sat on the floor nodding off while waiting for the tub to fill. When it had filled she stripped and got in; exhaling deeply once she was immersed in the warm soapy water. It felt so nice after such a long day. Klara closed her eyes relaxing a bit. She was so tired…  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:54 pm
BleedingAngelRose
Angel knows she shouldn't do this, but she slightly peeks through the door and sees everyone, then Angel quickly hides.

((Im trying not be rude O.O But Im also trying to be wanted emo ))
[[I'm sorry you aren't having any luck, do you want me to make Iori come to visit you? biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:05 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
BleedingAngelRose
Angel knows she shouldn't do this, but she slightly peeks through the door and sees everyone, then Angel quickly hides.

[[I'm sorry you aren't having any luck, do you want me to make Iori come to visit you? biggrin ]]

((It does not matter, I cant stay on now though, I need to go now, but Ill be on for a bit tomorrow, but you can drop by if you want! lol here in the Manor I mean, that would actually be nice of you! 4laugh ))  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:01 pm
Tuesday looked down, remembering all the people he killed. He looked at his hands, then set them back on the bed.
"Yeah. Me and my sister Oiya. Lilli, the one who was on the cliff, I killed her sister in that whole rampage." Tuesday added.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:36 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[Tis okay abby. :] ]

"I know. Thanks.. again." Lilli rested her head against his shoulder. She set down the glass it was now empty. "Are you going to eat anything?" Lilli asked. She sat up and grabbes a piece of bread. She nibbled at the crust. She didn't feel hungry but knew she should still eat something.
"Nah," He replied truthfully. "I don't really feel like it. I haven't been hungry since I lost my demon..." He smiled sheepishly,"I'm fine, really." He reassured her, still holding her close.

"Really? Oh yes.. I see." Lilli half-smiled. It was hard not to smlie around Klaash, even when she was depressed. "I'm not hungry, judt kind of tired. I wanna go lay down." Lilli said, her eye lids were slightly drooping. She knew she had dark circles under her eyes, like a bruise color.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday looked down, remembering all the people he killed. He looked at his hands, then set them back on the bed.
"Yeah. Me and my sister Oiya. Lilli, the one who was on the cliff, I killed her sister in that whole rampage." Tuesday added.

Janette bit her lip and looked up as she thought. "Hmm.."She hummed, she looked down, averting her eyes. "That's really terrible. I'm sorry you have to live with that guilt. Don't let it beat down on you though. That's never good to let that past bully you. Just forgive and forget.. that's how I stick it out." She said, nodding her head. "Are you going back to the manor anytime soon? Or no? I'm heading back tomorrow... Are there a lot of new residents like this Lilli there now? When I was there, there were hardly any people. There was Lady Tssyeiah, Xellious, Klaash, Ceeleia, and few others.. oh this girl.. Klara. That's all I remember." Janette thought. "How is Ceeleia? Did she erm.. die from her cancer yet or is she still there? She had it so bad. Klaash was the only one who would go and see her. It was really quite sad. I'd visit her every so often.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:55 pm
Ben lay on the large king-size canopy bed. It was made of an entire wooden frame with elegant designs carved into the posts. Their was a mirror instead of cloth covering it.
Ben stared up at his translucent reflection. For some strange reason when he hadn't had any fresh blood in a while, his reflection would show up translucent, like he could see through himself. When he hadn't had any blood in a really long amout of time, he couldn't see his reflection at all. It scared him at first, then he got over it. Ii am so exhausted... But I can't sleep, if Klara needs my help.. I have to be here. Lilli too.. I wonder what she's doing. And Tuesday, he hasn't been transmitting thoughts to me for a while of what he's been doing. I wonder what they're all doing. Ben rolled over on the bed. He stood up and walked to the amoire[sp?]. HE opened it, and surely enough had clothes his size, which amazed him... being as tall as he was. He put on the fresh set of clothes and laid beack on the bed. He laid on his side.. a few minutes later, he was asleep.
[Lol Ben hasn't really slept in like half a year.. I'm SRS. He doesn't need to really. Lmao]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 pm
Tears budded in Tuesday's eyes as Janette said something about Celleia.
"Oh yeah..She died a couple weeks ago...I don't know if I'm ever going back. Everyone thinks I'm dead." Tuesday said, sighing.

Bou had passed out at the sight of all the blood. She warily got up and walked back into the manor. She saw Klaash and Lilli in the dining hall.
"Hey...Where is Tuesday?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:56 am
"Oh.. sorry." Janette was confused why he'd just started getting upset over Ceeleia. She was better off in another place, where her body was perfect. Unlike the mangled fragile body she'd possesed in this world. "Not going back? Hmm.. suit yourself." Janette shrugged and turned back toward the fire and closed her eyes. She was exhausted.

Lilli was still leaning against Klaash when Bou came in. 'Hey... Where is Tuesday?' She asked. Lilli felt her throat thick again, like she couldn't breathe , or talk. "Bou... he.." Lilli started crying again. Lilli cleared her throat. "Tuesday, jumped.. fell off the cliff. I ran off because I was just so frustrated and was going to jump off, and didn't. It appearently gave him the idea. I didn't stop him in time, I'm sorry, Bou." Lilli sobbed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:06 am
"Well..If I do go back...I'll have to avoid everyone. I can't live out here...alone." Tuesday thought.

Bou looked at Lilli crying and before she said it knew that Tuesday as dead. She stared in shock, stunned. Apparently she misunderstood. "No, Tuesday isn't dead..." She mumbled and walked backwards. "He can't be..HE PROMISED ME HE WOULDN'T LEAVE!" She yelled and ran into her room. She slammed the door furiously and fell onto the floor.
He's not dead...He's not dead...He's not dead...Tuesday can you hear me? Bou thought with no reply. Bou got up and stumbled out of the bedroom and walked into Ben's which conviently was next to hers. She opened the door and saw him sleeping.
"Ben.." She said quietly, trying not to cry. She walked over and sat nect to him on the bed.
"Ben..." She said again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:05 pm
Ben jumped awake as someone sat on the bed and called his name. He jerked up. "Klara, is that you?" Ben said into the darkness. He grabbed her shoulders. It was Bou, and she was crying. "Bou, are you okay?" Ben asked. HE hugged her tightly. "It's Tuesday isn't?" Ben said."Tuesday is... dead?"

Janette nodded."M'kay." She said, her eyes still closed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:21 pm
She smiled "Of course". Shizue stepped back and turned around. She made her way into her room and found a pen, and wrote down the room number on her left wrist. Her eyes flickered over to a piece of paper. her fingers brushed over it as she read. "Yui...." she trailed off softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:22 pm
Bou sobbed onto Ben's shoulder. "Yeah..He jump-" She said, unable to continue and sobbed harder onto Ben's shoulder.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:26 pm
BleedingAngelRose

Yui looked at a girl who was peeking at some people. "Why is a ghost staring at people? Are you lonely too?" she asked softly, her feet taking her over to her.

((Once again, she doesn't know what is real, and what is in her head... xD))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games