Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:12 am
Raven smiled at Beast Boy. It felt so good being with him. "It's strange that it takes coming to a whole new world for us to admit liking each other." She glanced away from Beast Boy, wondering if anything had happened while they were here talking. It didn't matter at the moment. Right now, Raven just wanted to be with Beast Boy.

One of Odysseus' eyes cracked open. He had a splitting headache. Growling softly, Odysseus looked around. He was back in the cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:56 am
'I know' he smiled sitting everything didn't feel so bleak and hepless anymore it was like the sun could shin again and everything wasn't so dark and dismal he felt free.

Sirius chargd along the bridge to meet his brother panting heavily as he arrived the charge had took it out of him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Starfire looked at Cyborg and said, "What was that all about."

"I didn't mean it like that. I eman't that Gemini is cursed with her powers, the black pearl, and everythibng else. Whoops! I guess she never discussed this with people huh, she only talked to me about this before," said Cybrog as he broke Gemini's promise to not talk about what she told him.

((Ah alot of reading. Ah! Heheheh. eek 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:18 pm
Italius wagged his tail and nudged Sirius playfully, the ran hadn't taken any of his energy.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:18 pm
'Guys a little help !' Spider-robin yelled at Starfire and Cyborg. 'This guys needs help ?' he pointed at the out cold Aqualad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:23 pm
Gemini woke up and saw Aqualad needing help. "Huh, what happened?" she sked as she went up to them and helped with Aqualad.

"Yes, what happened?" asked Starfire  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:27 pm
'We battled the sabors and one of them suckered punched him and knocked him out. I'm sorry but they desoroyed your books' Spider-robin added quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:31 pm
"Its fine," said Gemini as she layed Aqualad near the tree.

"Oh, dear," said Starfire.

"Get him sme water and splash it on him," suggusted Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:33 pm
Spider-robin yanked a sacure dousing it quikcly in water splattered the content other Aqualad. 'I hope he's not a drip in real life' he joked unable to help it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:36 pm
"Don't worry he needed that. It helps a water guy like him to get water splash in his face. Now we just let him rest," said Gemini. she than walekd over to another tree and sat under it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm
aqualad still appeared to be unconcious but was actually just taking a nap. He then smiled and began to snore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:29 pm
"So something good did come from all this chaos..." Raven said with a smile.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:08 pm
Midnight walked weakly on the ground not knowing here she was. she fell from that waterfall and now is nowhere near her love Adonis and her friend Odyessuess. She than dropped to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:26 pm
Then Gemini turned into her wolf form and went over to Spider-robin, Argent and who ever else went to help. She said, "Thank you for assistance on helping to find the books. But it'll be fine so I thank you for all your hard work." She than walked over to where Aqualad was and layed under a tree near his.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:24 am
(Umm Gemini ? Adonis teleported Midnight as well to the new cave)

Scott sat crossed legged on a table picking a dust book and beagn to passviley flicking through a book on nun-chuckas. They were so aweseome..

Adonis finished the potion taking a swig healed his unjuired quickly except the injury of defeat. He flung the bottle other to Odyessus. He deserved for such courageous effort afterall.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games