Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:13 am
((Whoops Ok I'll fix that))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:28 am
Sparrow Girl heard what Arachnid said and watched as police officers were coming towards her.

Starfire was worried that the offiers might get Gemini now or should I say Sparrow Girl.

Sparrow Girl then heard something coming from behind her. So she back flipped and let what ever was coming towards her to hit somehting else.

So Oracle hit the cops instead. After that she flew back up and said, "Hm, nice but not nice enough." She then blew wind towards Sparrow Girl.

Sparrow Girl dodged it and send another shadow wind ball towards Oracle and it hit her stomach. But that Oracle wasn't the real one.

So Oracle came out from behind her as a huge demon wolf with black bat wings and knocked Sparrow Girl to the ground. "So ready to die for real Gemini or should I say Sparrow Girl now, hmhmhmhm," said Oracle in a evil chuckle.

Sparrow Girl's eyes open wide at what Oracle said and yelled, "NO!" Then a big guest of wind formed around them that Sparrow was making. It then turned into a tornado and it trapped Oracle inside as Sparrow Girl was controling it. She then made her chance and flew off.

So the tornado stopped and Oracle was set free. She then flew atfer Sparrow Girl as she yelled, "COWARD!"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:25 am
Arachnid wacthed Gemini fly away with Oracle in pursuit. It was clear it was time for early parole. These cells were badly damaged and no doubt they'll be moved soon which presetened another chance for them to escape. He just hoped it would be soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:54 am
Beast Boy watched the battle and then frowned slightly when Gemini flew away. It looked like they wouldn't be escaping by any help from Gemini. He turned to look over at Robin.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:01 am
Arachnid sat back as the barrage of police officers stepped forward opeing the cell doors and violnelty grabbing him and approaching Fox and he was hrashly shackled up and forg marched at an impossilbe pace to a small metal van were his slammed harshly on a cold metal fence behind a cage like door, it must be only after ten and he still hadn't had breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:16 am
'She's back' Robin muttured slowly in a distracted and confused voice. He glanced up hearing the clinking and clanding of metal or police officers apprached the Titans delcaring the group were now being taken to the court house. The officers harshly scooped Robin chaining in elibartely to small,restrcing and harshly cold chains as he prodded and jabbed towards a van while the ohter officers approached the other Titans to do the same.

Spider-robin gazed firmly down on the floor with full conentration as he tired to portray the rugid bay boy attitude he'd seen various other bits of scum do. He wouldn't give the satisfaction of loosing his temper as the restraints began to knor away at his skin or the cops pushing him with brutual intent. He sat down on the bench gazing down at the pristine and slightly relfective floor with those strange little cross marks which made the floor look space agey.

Toby glanced round to see yet again to figures whizzing around in the sky. It was deffinately the two from the police station. The fight clearly wasn't over. He leaped other to the two from buidling to building shooting some disks he levitated two dumspters acting as grimy knuckled dusters he sent the set pelting towards the girl in pursuit of Sparrow girl.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:56 am
Starfire felt the officers grabbing her. But she thought about Gemini, I mean Sparrow Girl only now.

"AH!" screamed Oracle as these thjing were being thrown towards her. So she dodged and then said, "Another time Girl!" She then disappeared into the shadows.

Sparrow Girl landed on a building and her battle-suit disappeared off of her body. She needed to get back to the Titans and needed help. Then she grabbed out a communicator but it wasn't her old one, it was a new one. She then set signal out to Rose and Morphia, her new companions and friends so they may come and help her out. And now Sparrow Girl waited on the roof saying, "Come on Rose, Morphia answer my signal and come and help me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am
Rose and Morphia had got ther signal. "Hm, lets go Morphia. Sparrow Girl needs our help," said Rose.

Morphia nodded and said, "Ok!" Then the two took off from the mansion and headed to where Sparrow Girl was and where the signal was showing them both to.

~~Jump City~~

The two girls arrived in Jump City and Rose looked around the city and spots a girl on a roof of a building.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:23 pm
Beast Boy kept his eyes on the ground as he stumbled along. This wasn't any good. The only thing now was to hope they could settle this in the courthouse. Beast Boy sat down on the bench, eyes still intent on the floor. One of his hands rubbed at the opposite wrist. He definitely didn't like these chains. They reminded him too much of caged animals.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:39 pm
Sparrow Girl then spotted dpwn below to familiar faces. And they were Rose and Morphia. So she flys towards them both.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:10 am
The officers appraoched Fox as the intedned to remove thier final prisoner without hicth. They issued extreme caution as they approached as they shackled her up and frog marched her to the van with the rest of the group. Seconds later the van doors was slammed with much strength shut, their a light tickle shot through the van as the engine came to live. As it rattled away to the court.

Kid-robin wacthed the two fly away without much caution. He shot a rang and followed them in a heated pursuit. With much percission and relfexes. He finally approached a massive city. He followed the group carefully arrivng in the city he scalled the rooftops. He shot a line behind the group cautiously. He was unsure what do say as he briefly took a moment to regain his breath from his tiring journey.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:31 am
Toby bounded behind Sparrow girl landing behind with much persicion with still didn't avoid him leaving a nasy mark on the rooftop detailing his feet size and contorations on the battle suits feet. He stepped forward cautiously unsure if he was wanted by the group.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:32 pm
"And hello Toby," said Sparrow Girl. "Everyone I need your help to get the Titans back, its all a mistake. They didn't do anything wrong and someone is framing them. So we need to help them," she explained about the Titans arrest.

Fox sat in the van and hated the idea of being in chanes. "Hm, great," she said to herself.

Starfire sat wondering where could Gemini, I mean Sparrow Girl could have gone off to and hoped she was alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:57 am
'Yeah not how I thought i'd be spending my morrning off. ' Arachnid grumlbed sarcastically casting his thoughts over to Sparrow girl hoping she was up to the task of helping the group in her current state. He began to shake along with the strangley unsafe back of the van.

Kid-robin abosrbed the infomration slowly. He was unsure who the 'Titans' were. It would be worth obtaining more infomration on the group before conducting an investigation. Though if they were being 'framed' they obivosuly must be what are reffered to as good guys.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:15 am
'We need to get evidnce to support us though. Maybe we should follow the group to court. Me,Rose and Morphia aren't wanted by the police so maybe we go and see what the charges are exactly ?' Toby suggested helpfully glad the group had allowed him to stay.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games