Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:48 am

He wasnt expecting that kind of question. "I would go to the shadow assassins, but I am devoted, and I think that going out and killing people, even for pay, is just boring, I would only kill at my hearts desire, not by someone elses wants. So, the answer is no."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:54 pm

(Well i wouldn't expect anything less Kiyoshi. lol and thx)
(And Lenon anyone could tell you like english, with all the big words you use, and here i thought i was the youngest)

Rahenno smiled as Masumi fell asleep in his arms. He got up and picked her up. He jumped off the roof and on to his rooms balcony, he opened the door and made his way inside the room and laid Masumi on the bed. Rahenno walked out to the balcony and looked back before disappearing

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:58 pm

((No, just the shortest >.> ninja burning_eyes lol jk mrgreen ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:19 pm

*brile turned his head slightly to see kiyoshi staring at his scythe he then answered with a slight smile because he knew that kiyoshi was a weapon person. he then spoke* "oh this is just an old scythe of mine that i use alot because i love to use scythes and it just has a little history behind it." *brile said looking at kiyoshi and waiting to see if his occasional curiousity would control him.*

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Kiyoshi's eyes widened at the word 'history.' He then turned to Brile with his attention all on him. "What kinda history?" He asked his excitment making him a little jumpy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:46 pm

*brile then turned to kiyoshi and got ready to tell the story by trying to remember in the best ad most detailed way he could at the moment he then spoke* "ok this is how it all goes. this was pasted down to me by a wizard friend of my mother after he found out what happened to her.it doesn't have any special ability except for the fact that it is harder than most weaponry." *brile said waiting a response.*

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 pm

"So what kinda metal is it made of, Carbon Steel, Titanium, Diamond?" Kiyoshi touched the scythe and rubed it, then rubbed his fingers together, focusing on the feel and density. He then licks his fingers and made a face. "Hmm, my guess would be Lutetium Metal." He said patting his hands to get the metal bits off.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:57 pm

right. suddenly as if the rift opened by itself it was there. remember the name madara uchiha...... he walked through and vanished.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Kit enterd his dorm room and layed on his very uncomfortable bed. "Man i missed this." He said smiling and closing his eyes. He slept soundly for a few minutes before awaking and looking at the ceiling.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Kit sighed and walked out the dorm building.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 pm

"Damnit, why cant i get better information in any place around here." with that, he disappeared in thin air, and like a ghost, reappeared at the open door. Then again he dissappeared, and was now at the training grounds.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Danmit all when am i gonna get my keys its been 20 minutes and im getting really bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- gosh hehehe napolean dinamite ^^ funny pedro XD well anyways i wanna taco and i wanna hugg piggy and i wanna cupcake and mosse-ey fate i like pie hehehe oh crap not chuck norris and micheal jackson again!!!!AGH!!!!!!!UGH when is that-curses i dont want a banana in my ear and why did you steal charlies kidney wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* i think the most random things they all come at once and end up colaberating into some sort of messed up jumble of crap like this
User Image
or this
User Image -_- you know what forget it imma just read something mad
Viataf took out a Kare kano manga book and started to read it as she waited for her room 27 keys.

NoBoby112112121

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:41 am

Rahenno appeared on the roof of the dorms once again. He sat down and let the breeze blowing his hair and loosing all his problems with the wind.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:15 pm

Lenon jumped through the window of Anhellsin's old room.

"Wow, a lot of dust is in here."

He wiped off the bed and laid Anhellsin down, waiting.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:22 pm

suri jumped to anhellsin's room then looking around amazing her self
"whoa....dorms are so strange...."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games