Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:52 pm
Crystal fell to the ground. She got up and glared at Sora. Her eyes glowed and the rock under him collapsed making his feet stuck under the ground. She walked passed with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:58 pm
"Are you going to get me out of here or do i have to blow everything up?"he asked.  

l_uke

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:50 pm
Crystal sighed and un did the rocks. She kept on walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:22 pm
"Thanks."He said.He started walking and they arrived at the camp."Yo,i found some trash!"Sora said.  

l_uke

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:04 pm
Nightwing sighed. "I'm sure Gemini's fine. She's smart enough not to go too far." He looked over at Sora. "I see you're back. Hey Crystal."

Raven snapped out of her meditation and looked over at Sora before turning to look at Crystal. "Hello Crystal." She said in greeting.

Bloodbane smiled as well though it soon turned into a smirk. "I think I want to head over there now. If you're ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 pm
Crystal rolled her eyes at Sora and looked at Nightwing and Raven. "Hey...." She noticed it was ok that sora was here she asked. "So Sora is really going to help us...."
~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie smiled. "Sure lets go." She touched him and teleported both of them close to the camp but still hidden. She spotted Sora. "Why is sora there?" She said looking to notice if they were fighting. "There talking....."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:38 pm
Iris sat under a tree and saw Gemini from afar in the tall grass. She spotted her wolfy tail and fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:08 am
Raven nodded her head and murmured, "For now."

Nightwing also nodded his head. "Yeah. For the moment, he's our ally. He's tired of Bloodbane and Fang, so he's ready to help us." Ally and friend were two different things.

Bloodbane let out a growl. "He's one of them now," he whispered softly. Betrayal was tough and Bloodbane hadn't expected it. However, now that it had happened, he wasn't in a good mood.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:13 pm
Persephone awoke and found herself tied up. She than took out a small dagger and cut herself free and than snuck away without them knowing. She that heard everything and said in her head about Sora, 'Traitor.' She than notice Gemini as a wolf in the tall grass. So she crawled on the ground and in the tall grass and went after Gemini. Once she reached Gemini used her water powers and splashed Gemini with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 pm
Gemini was splashed by the water adn spotted Persephone. "Don't know how you excaped but you won't excape from me witch," said Gemini in anger as she tackled Persephone to the ground.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 pm
Trixie sighed. "Than that means were going to have to kill him to...." Trixie wasnt mad just disappointed.

~~~~~~~

Crystal sat down away from Sora. "Fine....but i still dont trust him...."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 pm
"I'm not asking for anyone's trust.I'm going walking."He said.then he turned to raven."Oh,yeah,dont follow me this time."Sora started walking through the forest.What do i have to do to get them to trust me?And why hasnt anyone come looking for me?he thought.  

l_uke

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 pm
Bloodbane watched Sora go. "Do you want to go after him, or do you want to do what we came here for?"

Raven muttered, "Nightwing told me to." She sat down by the waterfall, listening to the water. She closed her eyes in relaxation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:25 pm
Trixie shrugged and looked down at the potion. "LEts just do what we came here to do."

Crystal sat against a tree. She was getting tired.  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 pm
Sora started walking back to the camp when he heard someone talking."Who is there"he asked.He threw a firebolt at the bushes.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff