Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:40 pm

"times are changing"
zero took a sip of tee
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Rahenno walked into the office, once again. He didn't bother to notice everybody in the room. He walked over to the windows and looked at the village. He turned his head and saw the Kage hat sitting on the desk. He picked it up and put it on. He riased his hands towards the window and replaced them with ice slabs until he could find more window for the office. The slab, for the time being made the perfect replacements. He turned around and walked over to the pictures of the past Kages. Rahenno removed the pictures from there frames and placed them on the desk. He then used water minpulation to remove the debris from the office. The rebuilding of the office was coming along smothly so far. With the ninja inside the room, Rahenno finally looked at them. He notice one of the Akatsuki among them. He didn't care anymore about them but he didn't want them in the village.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 pm

"yes... i know." She takes a sip of tea and looks over at Rahenno and looks back down. " times change ..lives are taken.. and some are left alone.. thats how it works here apparently.." She wraped her hands around the cup.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:52 pm

pyro arrived to the office of the Raikaga and entered noticing the other ninja's .

"Sensei I have finished the cafe what other job would you like me to accomplish" pyro said with a strait face and dirt all over his body, also starved.

pyro hasu

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 pm

zero's eyes looked as cold as ice. it was like she could see threw him.
"i want to change this world...no i will change this world"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:54 pm

((people go back and read the post! the office is torn down!!!))

Cold winter angel

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 pm

((WE KNOW GOSH LIKE RAHENNO SAID USE UR IMAGINATION))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:58 pm

She looks over at him. " yes... change it ... change everything... just try not to get killed in the process.... if i could change it all i would but everyone knows that you cant do it alone...." She looks back down at her tea then takes another sip. "Though i do refuse it keep it the way it is now... to many people die and to many get hurt.... " She looks up at him.

kikiomoru

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Rahenno walked out side the office and started to rebuild the outside of the office. "Pyro, help me out here." He said using ice to support one of the building beams.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 pm

pyro walked over to Rahenno's aid and held up the support beams "ok now what?" pyro asked

pyro hasu

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:12 pm

She stands up and walks over to the over two. "Do you need any help?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Kiyoshi appeared out of the ground near Rahenno and them. "Nice, was this a result of a pissed Susumu or an attack." He joked walking over to them.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:48 pm

zero stood up. his eyes set on the building. he made his way into the building.
"i may be a akatsuki but this was my home"
zero's shadow rebuilt to building in a alarming speed.
he then looked at the girl

"this world will not change on its own. a demon is a demon, nothing good comes from them"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Kiyoshi sent a glare to the kid. "Care to insult demons again boy." He said as he put his hand on his sword sheath.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:03 pm

zero ignored the man. he walked out the door and past the man with out even looking at him
"don't get in my way"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games