Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:16 pm
Zane appeared out of the Mist as he chased after Geiho using immense speed, he'll catch up to him, he was only a genin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:18 pm
((lol))

luri dove after Geiho with great intensity into the water and using his well trained ability at swimming began to catch up with the genin  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:26 pm
Geiho turned around with wide eyes. "MEEP DAMMIT!" He turned and paddled faster and faster. "Ye'll never take me alive!" Geiho held up a paper bomb and smiled with wide grin. The reoccuring explosion sent blanks of water and cloth everywhere.

(Just the lol I was looking for.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:27 pm
((you realize he could freeze the water.....you'll not be able to escape xD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 pm
(Oh ye of little faith. :O )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:31 pm
"This is riduculous," Zane said to himself as he dove underwater, swimming like a madman and avoiding the kunai. He merely activated his kekkei genkai as he used watermanipulation. Suddenly a giant tidal wave rose up from right in front of Geiho as his bloodline froze the wave solid, creating a massive wall of ice in front of Geiho. Coming upwards into the water and stepping atop of it, he sighed. "Now...all I want to know is why were you here? What's your goal? I'm not going to kill you," Zane explained.  

BluewolfofMibu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 pm
Geiho rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, so I'll just explain it to you quick." Geiho looked up with a grin. "You, Kirikage have been duped. The Akatsuki shall rise." With that, the bushin poofed from his imprisonment in the ice. Geiho had used multiple bushins to ran off in different directions. The only clone left had been imprisioned in the ice. The real Geiho had escaped with a knick on his leg...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:35 pm
(I love you.. so much Soj... Your so freaking awesome >.<)  

Zombie Swagger

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm
( biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 pm
((lolololol, ooookkkkk i can play your game))
Luri did multiple hand signs and made multiple clones to run after the escapee  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 pm
(Except the ice was not meant to imprison you...it was meant to just stop you...It's a wall of ice...kind of like a glacier...so how is it that a mere genin and regular clones walk on water...not only just water...but ocean water, with waves, big giant waves, and unless you're a kiri shinobi who has been trained to ride waves...you're down buddy)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:43 pm
(( mrgreen ))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Sojiro_ReducedEarth generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:45 pm
(Buddy, I hate to disappoint you. The clones didn't walk on water. The clone went for the boat while Luri was watching that clone. Then the real Geiho escaped behind him after that. The fact that Luri just posted that multiple clones are chasing me is fine. So look, I'll post this as a random number scheme to make it fair, despite the fact I roleplayed my escape perfectly. If its 1-5, I get away, 6-10, I'm caught.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm
((lol.... ok, but next time I see you, you go down razz ))

Luri destroyed him clones and turned to go back to the docks  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm
(Gahaha! Bet on it Luri! >:3

Even luck is on my side! Dx )

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games