Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 pm
-Yun was stunned for a second. Orami was gone? He looked down a bit. He looked up to the old kage and wanted to serve under him as one of the Mist 7, and now he was gone. He clenched his fist. Although, it was inevitable. Manning up, he raises his head to the new kage, Zane.-

"Understood sir. As for Luna, she's on her way, most likely packing up her medical gear. There was a fight between a grass and a leaf ninja at the spot where we were training, so she was getting ready to treat anyone who got hurt. So, what is it you need me to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 pm
"As a student that belongs to the wind, I search for strong and inspiring teachers. And it seems that I have been taught by this Mizukage. I wish to see if there is more that he could teach me in the way of the wolf." Kowaii said. He hoped that he could find the master, although, it was nearly impossible to tell with the void of emotion that was on his face.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Zane first looked at Kowaii and smiled. "I too have searched for strong and inspring teachers. I will grant you your wish Kowaii. His name is Oroami, and if I'm correct he left for Snow Country," Zane told hiim as he made a single seal with one hand. A full body water clone took his place as he looked at Cain. "Well Cain, I need to do some special training," Zane told him as his real self burst into a spray of mist. The clone on the other hand took a seat.

"You gotta understand, I just went from Chuunin to Kage in less than a couple of hours. I believe I am not strong enough yet to be leader...but you can bet that I will. Now...tell me Cain, who were the two shinobis fighting do you know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Kowaii thanked the Mizukage, before donning his hood and leaving to find this, Oroami.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:33 pm
((Its not Cain, its Yun))

-Chuunin to Kage...that was amazing. He never would've imagined that something like that would happen. Yun fixed the crossbow on his back as he thought hard. He then remembered the one guy he met before the fight.-

"The first guy I met was a jounin who was gonna help me train my lightning jutsu. If I remember correct, his name was Arekkesu...As for the other guy, I didn't get his name."

-the thought of a chuunin going to kage was still stuck in his mind. This was a slight disadvantage for the mist, but Yun was confident. He could tell that this guy was a powerful ninja.-

"Strong or not, you have my bow, Zane-sensei. I will fight for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 pm
(Whoops sorry, it's about to be 1 am here and i'm sleepy lol)

"Arekkesu!?" Zane exclaimed. "Ha...we were in the same chuunin exams together. Though he and I never fought, my best friend Luo took him on," Zane chuckled. "Well, I need you to go on a mission for me..." Zane said as he straightened up. "I want you to gather every Kiri shinobi and have them meet with me at the Mizukage Palace," Zane stated. "I need to meet the rest of the village, you see."  

BluewolfofMibu

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 pm
(( I know, the only thing keeping me awake is watching all the episodes of Ask a Ninja.))

-Yun bowed in aknowledgement.-

"Yes sir, I'll have some messages sent out by seagulls from over at the Sung Family compound at the end of the island. Heh, this is the same as the last mission that Orami gave me after I encountered an akatsuki in the Cloud village."

-Yun pulls out a weird looking whistle that looks like a dragon. He blows it, but nothing is heard. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door as a man dressed up in a butler's outfit appears. He kneels down at Yun and speaks in an old russian accent.-

Butler: "What can I do for you, young master?"

"I need you to send out some messages to all shinobi in the residential area. I'll search the island for the ones that are currently roaming around."

Butler: "Understood."

-The butler suddenly disapears in a flash-

((I love it, I'm only a genin, but I still have almost the same amount of power as you do, just only that can control a small army tahts part of a mafia style family blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 pm
(Lolz!)

"Thank you very much Yun...you and your family shall serve me well. Now the real me is currently undergoing some intense training...so you might want to grab a jacket. If he succeeds in the ascension...things will get extremely cold around here," the clone grinned as he rose up from the desk. Suddenly, dozens of shinobis walked into the office and began sealing everything up in scrolls. "Well, it looks like it's ready," Zane said. "Time to relocate!" he exclaimed as he motioned for Yun to get out of his office.

Exit  

BluewolfofMibu

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:58 pm
-Yun formed a handsign-

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu" (Lightning Transformation Technique)

-he turns back into a lightning bolt and shoots out the window and back towards the Sung Family compound-

[exit]

((and thats it for me for tonight))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 pm
As Luo came up to the tower, he looked in a bit of disbelief as he watched shinobi moving things out of it, a note on the door. As Luo read the note written by Oroami, he showed clear emotion for once as his mouth dropped as he read his friend's name in disbelief. "Zane is..." he seemed to mutter before following the shinobi to where they were relocating things. No doubt he would find Zane.

EXIT.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers