Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kai_tora

Dapper Carnivore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 am
didn't know this place was like this....

*quits*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:17 am
You might want to start somewhere else, since that's where Fanatic and I have our group. that group is so fast that your posts might get buried under all of ours.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 am
Wait...Didn't know it was like what? o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 am
Yeah, any map below the first six or so are probably inactive, so they would be a good palce to start. The problem with Solaris River right no is your posts are probably going to get buried because Ukyo and I post so fast.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:20 am
I just don't get what he just said. Didn't know it was like what? He didn't expect the guild to be active?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am
I don't know, I'm a little shocked that he just quit like that. We were just recommending that he start some where else so that his posts wouldn't be buried.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 am
I didn't think I was being out of line by explaining it to him. He could have easily put his character somewhere else. It's not like he would be penalized for it. Heck, if he wanted to stay there, I could have planted another character there. But the posts would be buried after a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:26 am
Yes, I mean, people have put there characters there before and we've explained that and they've just moved there character without incident. I don't see what the problem was.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 am
I was planning on giving him a message, but now I don't think I will. What's the point if he has that kind of patience? I mean, when I started here, my very first character appearance was buried over by a boatload of posts. It was Pre in Trinity Island then. She was there, actually found someone to talk to, but our posts got buried over. I didn't simply give up because of it though. After a few days I had her go somewhere else and try again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:32 am
Yeah, that's happened to some of my characters, and I didn't give up with them. I've had to restart Eva 3 times so far.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

AngelicTurtle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 pm
Maybe he was talking about the content of the roleplay itself? Just speaking as a new person, I was kinda surprised by all of the romance going on (since this isn't advertised as a romance guild)...Not that I mind, but I could see how someone could be put off by that if they weren't expecting it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:13 am
So she just quit? Just like that? Wow, that's weird, she couldn't have been turned off by the amount of romance in this guild since there's not that much romance it aside from... U kno who. wink And it's not like anyone's doing anything over pg 13 anyways. I find it a bit awkward that she just left like that.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 am
I find it weird too. I mean, just because the group that Fanatic and I share has romance into it, doesn't mean all the groups did. And the Shiki/Sandra group is one that Fanatic and I do not want anyone intruding on so we can have something to do while everyone else is offline, so I don't know what the problem is. She could have easily tried another topic and discover that there's nothing like that going on in most of the other topics.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 am
Maybe it wasnt bcuz of the Shiki + Sandra thing, maybe there was some other reason 4 it. I guess we'll never know.  

Bullet_Ber

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 am
Aha, Ukyo, I remember when you had Pre on Trinity Island. My group was the one burying your posts. That's when Kira's group was the most active group in the guild. xD  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games