Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm
Haseo looked at her seriously "Well ive been thinking about this to, and ive decided that there are a few things that need to be done first....." he stopped for a moment to see her reaction  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 pm
"You have?" Rose asked bluntly, quite surprised and then regained her composure, "What few things? Well, I could think of a few... but nae them anyways..."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 pm
"Well first off were not doing anything until i know that i can protect you from our parents and second we need a good place to live and third weddings arent cheap"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm
Rose chuckled in a little thought, "Yeah.. that's going to take forever." She said falling back on to the ground, on top of the bear and sighed, "Guess one more year won't hurt..."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Haseo got off the bed and kneeled down infront of her and threw his arms around her "You know that I want nothing more than to be with you and its going to happen, but there are other things that need to be done before that"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 pm
Rose nodded as she wrapped her ams around him, "Yeah..." She replied unable to say anything, "Hey, better safe than sorry.. right?" She said then added, "In this case of course.."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:28 pm
"Are you talking about the marriage or the things before that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:40 pm
"Well... uh..." Rose said confused, "I was implying that we should do those things before the marriage."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 pm
"Ok then.... i wasnt sure what you meant by better safe than sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 pm
Rose chuckled, "Oh well, it was a spur of the moment." She said.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:51 pm
"Its cool" Haseo picked her up and carried her over to the bed and acted like he was gunna set her down but dropped her, then he laughed and ran into the living room  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Rose growled, "Well then..." She said maintaining her voice level, "You'll end up coming here eventually..."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:04 pm
"There is a couch in here, i can sleep here and i dont have to shower while your awake" he said from the other room laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm
Rose chuckled, "You forget, I don't have to sleep."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:11 pm
"Neither do I" he said laying down on the couch "And besides i was just playing around"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games