Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "I know...but it is not easy for me...just like it is not for her..." He winced at the name and said, "In the hotel."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 pm
Pre's face was still flushed a little. She brought herself to sit up, "Huh...?" She didn't appear to be awake yet. Finally she realized what happened. She fell back down on the bed and placed the back of her hand on her face, "Oh...Right..." She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "It is alright..." He looked at her and said nothing else waiting for her to talk or whatever.

Shane stood their quietly watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:38 pm
"Maybe I'm better off without emotions if they will only hurt me," Pre said absentmindedly, her hand still over her eyes, "So is this what a human fever is like?"
"Basically, Onee-sama," Tea answered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:28 pm
Angelus sighed and said nothing at all. What could he say?

Shane just stared at the three...completely confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:32 pm
"Oh...I feel horrible," Pre said and brought herself to sit up again.
Tea decided not to say anything about their revelation yet. She was going to wait until Pre felt a little better before dropping the bomb on her.
Tea then wondered about something. If Angelus confessed or something, then did Pre return the affections? It was hard to say, and Tea couldn't exactly see that from their auras.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:57 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Lupus drank from his beer. "I haven't been able to live anywhere close to a normal life since that werewolf got his jaws on me. At least some people know that Laguz are civilized. I'm one of the very few werewolves that have found any degree of control over themselves."
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm
Lyle snuck into the tavern, looking quite frazzled. After the whole fiasco at the Falnys Inn, he now found himself in the dark and dangerous city of Dethan. Lucky for him, his Stand kept him one step ahead of the creatures of the dark, but it was a terrifying ordeal for him, "Geez, out of the frying pan, and into the nuclear generator I suppose." He quickly found his way to a table, and sat down, keeping his Stand out, to keep out of trouble. "Lucky for me, no one can see Mr. Crowly."  

WolfCarson

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 am
Angelus said to her softly, "It is okay..." He smiled at her softly and gently put his arms around her...as he took some of her pain into himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:12 am
// what happened? //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:32 am

"Oh, well I'm sorry." Ean said, "How do people even tell the difference? I didn't realize you were a werewolf until you told me." Ean sipped at his drink, compared to everyone else in the tavern he was the perfect picture of fanciness. (which may or may not be a word)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:26 am
puppetofdeath
// what happened? //

(Mostly dialog between Pre and Angelus. They are back in the hotel. KoTari explained why spiders have eight legs and was about to show your characters a spider web)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:10 am
// my comp is being smart. every other post i make isnt being put up//
spade looked at Kotari. "oh" she looked at lost.
he continued to look st its eyes. they interested him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:15 am
(It's okay. My computer gets like that too)

KoTari nodded and led the two over to the temple, where there was a nicely sized spider web made where the supports and the roof met. It was about a foot in diameter, "This is where the spider lives. The web catches insects and the spider wraps them up in thread and drains them of fluid, kind of like a Vampire in that regard," KoTari chuckled.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:28 am
spade looked at the web. "so its like james?" spade grinned. "how does the web stick? it just looks like strings."

lost looked at the web. he grinned this interested him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games